Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 1/11/2022 | Sneak Peek: Hopping into the Year of the Rabbit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kulldeepboro View Post
    well its their own fault ,they have killed the diversity in the game . dm and evg nerfed and now soon goes for e sunk ,which will force players to play on elite gauntlet .

they nerfed the jewel farming ,which made players to only focus on gold farming .

nerfed the proc stack which automatically killed the skill base game .

now everyone just running and collecting gold .

games were meant to be fun ,never have i ever thought i will be a slave of running same maps over and over .

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk
    The game has always been running the same map over and over but what really changed since the old days is the community aspect of elites. Kraken was hard, Shuyal and Tindrin maps on elite mode required at least some tactics and communication, it was the same map over and over again but we made friends along the way. Now? Elites are just ready, set: gogogogogogo zergfests. End game content should never resort to this. km3 used to be like that when crate farming but we had elite maps to offset that, agree we need more diversity.

Funnily enough the same thing happened in World of Warcraft when Mythic+ came out.

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #22
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yerrisin View Post
    What does that symbol written in Chinese mean? (the one on the shoulder)
    It means "Rabbit" - to commemorate 2023 being the Year of the Rabbit :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Can you make the vanity letter symbol glowing?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeyes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

add 2x offer or plat sale. The elite awake gems in auction are so expensive now.

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kennetics For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Hey cinco, is this lunar event a energy event by any chance that also contains a lb?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Wow that vanity set is a must have! Hopefully it won't be too expensive!

I actually haven't farmed much other than events in awhile. Tried out esunk and was hooked! Drops enough gold to lure people to play and is the only map where the difficulty can be carried by one person with the full set kracken. This makes way for random parties and to meet new people along the way. Yes there are private party where everyone is OP and the map is finished in under 20 seconds, but the current way allows people to join map without commitment. I also enjoy helping those who are struggling to kill the boss so that they can save up for more power. It reminds me of the old elite days where mainly randoms joined a map and farmed for pet eggs or weapons.

I hope to see a full kracken set bonus. At the moment, many will proc the kracken gears and then swap a zaarus set for way higher stats than with the kracken set. That's a strategy I suppose xD
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Vanity looks nice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hope we can get some nice drops

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Angelaxd View Post
    What are these events for? Are you aware that the game is very boring because Zodias has no logic? Was "Esunk" your last part of this expansion the most difficult and the most entertaining? Because honestly this is no longer fun, it's sad I start playing out of habit and I hope it improves but almost 1 year has passed and I see no reason to buy new equipment if even with Zaarus you can farm comfortably but going back to the same thing (why farm it? if there is no reason to get strong)
    Most RPGs have a repetitive element. That said, there is is definitely new maps and expansions heading our way though. Esunk allows those players with Kraken and good Zaarus sets + good gold loot sets to farm gold in a comfortable manner which is not bad at all. The devs prolly are very aware about the situation and it seems perfectly fine.

Whether the gold cap increases or not doesn't really matter now. Esunk is fine as it is because players can log in when they can, and grind for a few hours to get gold equivalent to the effort players put in to get items such as Kraken and very good Gold Loot sets + speed sets. There will always be those players who play 6-10+ hours making 40m+. That's totally up to how they wish to spend their day. Not everyone has that luxury in how they spend their time.

Kraken items were recently released and makes Esunk extremely fun to run. Events are always an option for a change of pace from Esunk whether or not the overall gold obtained is similar.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Am i the only one who actually missed the old km3?
    The feeling i got everytime i saw a shiny sparking after the mini boss was killed was definitely priceless during that time and the presence of locked crate just right beside your character was pleasant in the eyes.

I hope to see the same mechanics this year. Not entirely another locked crate but other loots like crafting materials for some rare items or vanities.

I have a 670GL and which gives me decent amount of gold in Esunk. But it becomes boring after like 10-15 runs.
    We need some new maps to explore & have new loots which after all, what makes this game stand out from all the rest.

Im hoping to play this game more frequent this year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

op op op op op opop op

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Read View Post
    Most RPGs have a repetitive element. That said, there is is definitely new maps and expansions heading our way though. Esunk allows those players with Kraken and good Zaarus sets + good gold loot sets to farm gold in a comfortable manner which is not bad at all. The devs prolly are very aware about the situation and it seems perfectly fine.

Whether the gold cap increases or not doesn't really matter now. Esunk is fine as it is because players can log in when they can, and grind for a few hours to get gold equivalent to the effort players put in to get items such as Kraken and very good Gold Loot sets + speed sets. There will always be those players who play 6-10+ hours making 40m+. That's totally up to how they wish to spend their day. Not everyone has that luxury in how they spend their time.

Kraken items were recently released and makes Esunk extremely fun to run. Events are always an option for a change of pace from Esunk whether or not the overall gold obtained is similar.
    your comment was so bad that I'd rather the DEV ignore me again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Angelaxd View Post
    your comment was so bad that I'd rather the DEV ignore me again
    Apologies if the comment was hard to understand or bad. Basically RPGS, most of them are very repetitive and also events are always an option for a change of pace from Esunk whether or not the overall gold is similar since you were talking about the ease of farming which i assumed to be gold.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Read For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Why do you guys stop releasing vanities without auras... Last time I think it was 2020 Halloween when you gave us aura vanity in the vendor.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post

Attachment 252217

Doesn’t it make you…HOPPY?
    very hoopy

IT IS PRETTY DOPE DESIGN ACTUALLY.

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal_Blood View Post
    very hoopy

IT IS PRETTY DOPE DESIGN ACTUALLY.
    ..because..

..warrior 2h is always being smushed together with shoulder armor.. but not this time.

I suggest to add SFX to more of this new stuff...

for example: bone vanity armor with the fireballs on the shoes, infected leather with the poison aura, old vanilla weapons with magic enchants.

the new shiny texture released with the l81 mythics is cool no doubt, however it just does not beat the SFX of depraved blades, or slicing flintlocks etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

ah also , i hope the lunar event is fun with emphasis on helping character progression through F2P means, otherwise i will apply my time elsewhere .

if you check the logs of abbk you'll see i didnt really play the winter event, i dont want that to happen with lunar.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

I fell like if it's a tier based event & rewards are decent , more people will feel like playing the event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Greetings Legends, we’re rolling into Week 2 of the Awakenings event, but I wanted to share an exciting sneak peek for what’s next…

We’re hopping into the year of the rabbit with the Lunar New Year event! Check out the official event banner:

Attachment 252216

and one of the upcoming vanity armor sets:

Attachment 252217

Doesn’t it make you…HOPPY?

Also, with it being a new year, we’re going to be looking to your for feedback and suggestions on what you want to see in Arcane Legends this year. Keep an eye out for the 2023 Letter to the Community along with some important feedback threads where you’ll have a chance to make your voice heard.

See you next week with more details!
    insane vanity

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Can you make a vanity that is very beautiful with effect like frank mask, Medusa Mask but that's just an example. To get a new one, put it in the store where you can buy tokens, I mean Token vendors. Btw Bump Nice event

Sent from my RMX2061 using Tapatalk