Quote Originally Posted by Niceone View Post
Adding an item that came from leaderboard rewards specifically crimson gazer will be unfair for those who worked hard to reach top on lb. Adding this would ruined the value of lb rewards, and so what's the point of participating in lb? if one day it will only return in daily deals or from the vendor. If we're talking about fairness, the crimson was a reward for top 10 players who made it on lb, considering the lb spot can be taken by anyone and 2 weeks were given to us, to try our best to reach top. Plus there are a total of more than 10 crimson gazer that currently circulating in game. I haven't played any lb yet but I disagree with the whole bring the lb item for daily deals idea.

On the other hand, sunset gazer didn't came from lb rewards, was a drop. This will be reasonable than bringing an actual lb item in daily deals.
Trinity was leaderboard reward and it was available on vendor after request . If u don't have idea better don't talk here. Look at players' what they want. They are asking for pvp itoms and u are talking about old events , if u are rich then talk about new players what they need. Don't talk about yourself here,forum is for all players not only for u only.and level cap post from sts team was like 4-5 events ago.
Bring pvp itoms and give the update about level cap sts we are all waiting for it. Thank you

Sent from my RMX3081 using Tapatalk