Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Return of the Dark Sacrament!

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,885 Posts

Default Return of the Dark Sacrament!

Available from May 11th through 25th.

Greetings, Vampires!

THE DARK SACRAMENT

Name:  dl_dark_sacrament.JPG
Views: 1469
Size:  166.9 KB
    This week will see the return of the Dark Sacrament Vendor!
    For anyone planning a wedding, this is your chance to stock up on tuxedos, wedding dresses, wisps and more.

Weekend Deals
    Limited quantities of the Arcane Thief of Gold, Veinous Gimp, and Arterial Gimp Sets are available in the store on the weekends.
    The Arcane Thief of Gold gives you +100% Gold when worn.

Best wishes, Vampires!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Black Gimp ? Better to add that since its extinct....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Does anyone know what sets will be in this event idk if I ever played this one before ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Nice! Thank you 🙂 @Futumsh
    Guild:-Yrs Of Living Dangerously~Game Politics

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

bound lucerath giger is better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

-_\ New stuff I doubt. but there is the mini event for the supposed new players XDDDDDDDDDD that they enjoy it
    Nel😑

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

I just want to say one thing here, on game trading is dead as compare to earlier ,there players are just trying to play pvp so better u should bring back pvp wepons gems for pvpers , otherwise if u gonna bring new gems on level cap then say it clearly with level cap date , because sts team won't reply on forum players' always getting confused about returns old event.

Sent from my RMX3081 using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to vipulbahad555 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vipulbahad555 View Post
    I just want to say one thing here, on game trading is dead as compare to earlier ,there players are just trying to play pvp so better u should bring back pvp wepons gems for pvpers , otherwise if u gonna bring new gems on level cap then say it clearly with level cap date , because sts team won't reply on forum players' always getting confused about returns old event.

Does the game only revolves for pvpers? Ofc we going to have new items. They don't need to explain their every moves to us. We just need to be patient yall lack it. We all waited for years back then for dl to gives us update, yet now they didn't stop yall act like they not giving us anything. Just coz most of us had those items doesn't mean others doesn't need it. Don't be self-centered and learn to wait.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Niceone View Post
    Does the game only revolves for pvpers? Ofc we going to have new items. They don't need to explain their every moves to us. We just need to be patient yall lack it. We all waited for years back then for dl to gives us update, yet now they didn't stop yall act like they not giving us anything. Just coz most of us had those items doesn't mean others doesn't need it. Don't be self-centered and learn to wait.
    Lol what are you talking about dude ?
    Tell me in last 3 month which new event u got to play?
    And ofcourse we want event with new itoms and u r saying there already too many things, but fact is players wants new event with new things. If u don't ask players what they need then don't spread wrong msg here.
    They are saying from last 5 event about lvl cap but not even responding on topic .
    And dl market is dead because of people got bored to buying old stuff .
    Players just playing game for pvp and sts not even bringing pvp wepon and gems for them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Lol what are you talking about dude ?
    Tell me in last 3 month which new event u got to play?
    And ofcourse we want event with new itoms and u r saying there already too many things, but fact is players wants new event with new things. If u don't ask players what they need then don't spread wrong msg here.
    They are saying from last 5 event about lvl cap but not even responding on topic .
    And dl market is dead because of people got bored to buying old stuff .
    Players just playing game for pvp and sts not even bringing pvp wepon and gems for them.

We just had a gauntlet?? Yeah it's not new, but at least they giving us second chance to get those items. Looks like you spend too much time complaining rather than playing the event they gave to us. All of us wants new items, problem is yall demand too much. Every game are the same, same events same mechanics.

Tell me weren't you guys the same person asking for old items to return?! Now you complaining they don't give us new items. About the lvl cap, do u think it's so easy to make a new content?? Like "wow guys we should make a new lvl cap" and boom day after that "let there be light!". DL market is dead cuz of black market, people got bored buying old stuff cuz people been suggesting those items to come back.

Players are not just playing the game cuz pvp, coz if that's true then there should be 5+ full ctf and dm matches. There's pve, you can do alot of things there beside playing pvp and complaining here. And also do u think they're obligated to bring back those items cuz you demanded it? If it will come back, it will come back. No need to treat the developers as if you talking to ur mom demanding to cook you some food. Be respectful, this is their game after all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

If u saying they are bringing old stuff and we are complaining then why they r not bringing stuff which players need here? Why there is pvp wepons gems pet not coming back? Because of level up na? And u saying level up content not easy to make ,for your kind information you should check old thread there sts already said they are working on level cap . If I'm asking here to give the date or hint of level cap why they are not even responding to forum users? If they still bring only old event continuesly then this game will totally dead one day. Idk who are you but last time u asked to extend event for 1 week they didn't replied you too . So talk on the main topic don't take side of anyone here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

If u saying they are bringing old stuff and we are complaining then why they r not bringing stuff which players need here? Why there is pvp wepons gems pet not coming back? Because of level up na? And u saying level up content not easy to make ,for your kind information you should check old thread there sts already said they are working on level cap . If I'm asking here to give the date or hint of level cap why they are not even responding to forum users? If they still bring only old event continuesly then this game will totally dead one day. Idk who are you but last time u asked to extend event for 1 week they didn't replied you too . So talk on the main topic don't take side of anyone here.

They're not bringing everything back because it's not really necessary to bring them back in the fist place. I read all threads here very well, I did saw about the level cap, but they never give any specific date, for people who knows how this works, this kind of information meaning you have to wait. Like I said they don't need to reply to every comments here.

Also "last time you asked to extend event for 1week they didn't replied you too", my god lmao in which thread I wrote that. Make sure to send accurate comments or information. Because right now it looks like you inventing stuff just coz you don't have any dirt on me.

I don't take side fyi. I just know that we should learn our place. They giving us events, are they not?? And if you are not grateful for it then at least be respectful to them. There are alot of players waiting for the level cap dude not ONLY YOU. There are alot of players wants to have pvp weapon and gems not ONLY YOU. Meaning there are alot of people needing/wanting the same things that you need/want. But do you see players here crying?? They don't. Instead they wait patiently, and if it's taking too long then it is what it is coz like I said it's their game after all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

And here I am dying of laughter. While I wait for something useful that is worthwhile and if I still wait for new and striking things and I wait for the level limit and that they do not sell smoke as always
    Nel😑

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Please bring the crimson gazer or Sunset gazer for daily deals its very unfair for us who pvp only people have is 10 very unfair for those who doesn't have cuz its give 50dmg in pvp im sure people would love to buy like me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Qwertyhzxl View Post
    Please bring the crimson gazer or Sunset gazer for daily deals its very unfair for us who pvp only people have is 10 very unfair for those who doesn't have cuz its give 50dmg in pvp im sure people would love to buy like me
    Adding an item that came from leaderboard rewards specifically crimson gazer will be unfair for those who worked hard to reach top on lb. Adding this would ruined the value of lb rewards, and so what's the point of participating in lb? if one day it will only return in daily deals or from the vendor. If we're talking about fairness, the crimson was a reward for top 10 players who made it on lb, considering the lb spot can be taken by anyone and 2 weeks were given to us, to try our best to reach top. Plus there are a total of more than 10 crimson gazer that currently circulating in game. I haven't played any lb yet but I disagree with the whole bring the lb item for daily deals idea.

On the other hand, sunset gazer didn't came from lb rewards, was a drop. This will be reasonable than bringing an actual lb item in daily deals.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Do you know that blood armor came from lb reward too but they put it in the vendor im just requesting them to put the crimson and sunset because i know ppl would love to buy it like me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Adding an item that came from leaderboard rewards specifically crimson gazer will be unfair for those who worked hard to reach top on lb. Adding this would ruined the value of lb rewards, and so what's the point of participating in lb? if one day it will only return in daily deals or from the vendor. If we're talking about fairness, the crimson was a reward for top 10 players who made it on lb, considering the lb spot can be taken by anyone and 2 weeks were given to us, to try our best to reach top. Plus there are a total of more than 10 crimson gazer that currently circulating in game. I haven't played any lb yet but I disagree with the whole bring the lb item for daily deals idea.

On the other hand, sunset gazer didn't came from lb rewards, was a drop. This will be reasonable than bringing an actual lb item in daily deals.
    Trinity was leaderboard reward and it was available on vendor after request . If u don't have idea better don't talk here. Look at players' what they want. They are asking for pvp itoms and u are talking about old events , if u are rich then talk about new players what they need. Don't talk about yourself here,forum is for all players not only for u only.and level cap post from sts team was like 4-5 events ago.
    Bring pvp itoms and give the update about level cap sts we are all waiting for it. Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Qwertyhzxl View Post
    Do you know that blood armor came from lb reward too but they put it in the vendor im just requesting them to put the crimson and sunset because i know ppl would love to buy it like me
    Nope not a reward but it was available to purchase from lb event vendor. Do you know what did the lb players felt when it returned? 2 weeks of grinding then suddenly it came back available to purchase from the vendor again using 2k tokens for trinity. That 2k tokens was just an 1 hour farming, it was nothing compared to 2 weeks non-stop grinding. That comes the question of fairness. Although sts has a right to bring that back. Cuz the trinity and blood armor set was not a reward. It was available to purchase using gold and platinum for top 25 lb players from a vendor that time, it was an lb event vendor. It wasn't for free, it wasn't directly rewarded. Crimson gazer however it's an actual lb reward, it was given/rewarded directly to all top 10 lb players.

So imagine trinity and blood armor was originally came from lb event vendor. So if they bring back crimson gazer which originally given/rewarded as lb reward, what will happen in future then? Those rewards are the only thing keeps the players motivated to do lb, well plus the fun ofc.

Trinity was leaderboard reward and it was available on vendor after request . If u don't have idea better don't talk here. Look at players' what they want. They are asking for pvp itoms and u are talking about old events , if u are rich then talk about new players what they need. Don't talk about yourself here,forum is for all players not only for u only.and level cap post from sts team was like 4-5 events ago.
    Bring pvp itoms and give the update about level cap sts we are all waiting for it. Thank you

Woah slow down cowboy lmao. Look what I just said. Looks like u don't know anything about lb even the very first one. Trinity and blood armor was the very first lb event vendor, and the very first lb event. It wasn't a reward, they were available for gold and platinum to all top 25 players that time. So you're wrong there. I'm actually looking at players what they want. Oh my! I can see it! Very demanding indeed! And then what? What should we do?

And WOW "Don't talk about yourself here, forum is for all players not only for u only" big words coming from someone who wants to shut me up LMAO. I smell hypocrisy. This is forums I can say whatever I want without attacking anyone. Freedom of speech dude! Hurrah!

Logically speaking tho...if they're about to release a new lvl cap, what makes you think they should bring pvp items??? Just asking cowboy, I mean you look like someone who could answer this VERY LOGICAL QUESTION, based from your whole all-knowing approach.

At the end of the day, it's up to sts to bring back or bring new items. Let's just hope for the best that whatever decision will be made wouldn't affect the value of anything.
    Last edited by Niceone; 05-10-2023 at 04:36 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Nope not a reward but it was available to purchase from lb event vendor. Do you know what did the lb players felt when it returned? 2 weeks of grinding then suddenly it came back available to purchase from the vendor again using 2k tokens for trinity. That 2k tokens was just an 1 hour farming, it was nothing compared to 2 weeks non-stop grinding. That comes the question of fairness. Although sts has a right to bring that back. Cuz the trinity and blood armor set was not a reward. It was available to purchase using gold and platinum for top 25 lb players from a vendor that time, it was an lb event vendor. It wasn't for free, it wasn't directly rewarded. Crimson gazer however it's an actual lb reward, it was given/rewarded directly to all top 10 lb players.

So imagine trinity and blood armor was originally came from lb event vendor. So if they bring back crimson gazer which originally given/rewarded as lb reward, what will happen in future then? Those rewards are the only thing keeps the players motivated to do lb, well plus the fun ofc.

Woah slow down cowboy lmao. Look what I just said. Looks like u don't know anything about lb even the very first one. Trinity and blood armor was the very first lb event vendor, and the very first lb event. It wasn't a reward, they were available for gold and platinum to all top 25 players that time. So you're wrong there. I'm actually looking at players what they want. Oh my! I can see it! Very demanding indeed! And then what? What should we do?

And WOW "Don't talk about yourself here, forum is for all players not only for u only" big words coming from someone who wants to shut me up LMAO. I smell hypocrisy. This is forums I can say whatever I want without attacking anyone. Freedom of speech dude! Hurrah!

Logically speaking tho...if they're about to release a new lvl cap, what makes you think they should bring pvp items??? Just asking cowboy, I mean you look like someone who could answer this VERY LOGICAL QUESTION, based from your whole all-knowing approach.

At the end of the day, it's up to sts to bring back or bring new items. Let's just hope for the best that whatever decision will be made wouldn't affect the value of anything.
    Cowboy read first what i said ,i said trinity was leaderboard reward after demanding it was available on vendor for sell . If trinity comes why pvp wepons and gems won't? Newbie get information about all old events then talk here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Cowboy read first what i said ,i said trinity was leaderboard reward after demanding it was available on vendor for sell . If trinity comes why pvp wepons and gems won't? Newbie get information about all old events then talk here.

Cowboy read also first! "Newbie get information about all old events then talk here" HAHAHAHAHAHA says the newbie who doesn't even know trinity and blood armor wasn't a lb reward. Now who's the newbie?? I was there darling, why don't you ask those top 25 players if trinity were given freely as reward. Don't you know the difference between lb reward and lb event vendor?? From the word itself.....reward and vendor. Does the vendor nowadays give you something for free? That's why it's called vendor because you have to pay before you can get it.

"If trinity comes why pvp weapons and gems won't?" OMG that's a million dollar answer!! You really thought hard about my VERY LOGICAL QUESTION! Good job! You really trying hard to connect everything even if the road doesn't even match.

Dude you giving the community fake information by saying it was a reward. I don't need to get information from others cuz I was there when it happened and uhhh...where were you??? Wait wait I think I know! Don't tell me you decided to go to the space to tell everyone that earth is a square!

So Let me apply to you what you told me. "Newbie get information about all old events then talk here".