Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Blood Trust Returns!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Qwertyhzxl View Post
    They should increase gold capacity, and increase the gold drop rate in university hills or just make a new map where they new players farm gold, this will be helpful for new and old player
    Daily quests are better because they can be completed once a day. If you just create a gold mining zone, then gold will lose value, and prices will increase.

Daily quests can reward not only gold. It would be much better if there were tokens for buying vanity, elixirs, bloodforge. Some items may be bounded to an account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SugarTheOne View Post
    I don't completely agree with you. Other events allow new players to farm tokens and items and sell it later, which allows them to become rich.

This event is bad because it devalues the work of the players.

But you're absolutely right that developers don't care about new players. Where is the content between events? Players see that there is nothing to do in the game and leave, which is very sad. It's not so difficult to add daily quests that would bring consumables, crafting parts, tokens, gold or something like that

After all, is it possible to increase the gold limit already? Events like this one allow you to earn more gold than can be placed on your account. Do players have to create new accounts? Seriously?
    True.... it is possible for new players to get rich. It takes time like in every other game too. It was never easy. But now more old players support new ones because so many people have millions and billions.
    So, if you are filthy rich, share some with new players 👌

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

- There will be no more "trade-scammers" in the game. They often cheat when the trade price exceeds 1b.
    - For the convenience of storing and exchanging gold. Gold will become more valuable, which will lower the prices.
    - The auction will start selling everything. Open competition lowers prices of expensive items.

Traders - players who have a lot of items, on the contrary, they are happy that prices will rise now.
    No matter what's the gold capacity is, there will always be scammers everywhere. These folks exist everywhere, only way to prevent this is to trade carefully with a help of midman. Even back then the gold capacity was 9m there were already alot of scammers. Increasing the gold capacity won't lower the prices, this will only give the merchants another advantage to exceed within the normal prices. We already had gold event from previous years, and after they increased the gold cap did the prices went down? I don't think so. Plus I saw alot of players creating new accounts just to use it to hold gold, if they increase the gold cap, then most of them won't buy char slot anymore. This is my opinion only!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Niceone View Post
    We already had gold event from previous years, and after they increased the gold cap did the prices went down? I don't think so.
    The golden event increases prices. Increasing the gold limit reduces prices. Not so much, but it reduces.

Quote Originally Posted by Niceone View Post
    Plus I saw alot of players creating new accounts just to use it to hold gold, if they increase the gold cap, then most of them won't buy char slot anymore.
    It's true. Everyone has a limit of patience. If the developers do not pay attention to the wishes of the players, then the players will stop playing, instead of buying slots.

Because buying slots does not solve the other problems caused by the low gold limit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Priviledge View Post
    It has only been 10months since gold event came out we have another? Lol, I hope after this level cap is next and new PVP weapons and gems are available maybe another version of the old PVP items back in lvl 46 with. Different color would be nice those gems looks cool. Miss the old days
    That's the thing I'm trying to say but they don't care about pvpers.

Sent from my RMX3081 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Blood Trust Returns!

All those who says no to increase gold cap . Explain me how to buy Helix weapon when ppl wants 60b pure cash for it without getting scammed ? You need 60 accounts to trade you 60b . Dont say vanities since those players says no to that . And midman not always gonna be loyal to not scam you when he can make 120b off being a mid as well . Thanks .

Personally sts did ruined dl economy by making players farm 1b every 2-3 hours during these events . They gotta do something about it .

Before these gold events ever existed I could farm gold farming maps and could afford good stuff within few weeks , months and that felt worth it . But now every item is not below 1b so idek how sts would even expect a new player to join their games now .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SusAF View Post
    All those who says no to increase gold cap . Explain me how to buy Helix weapon when ppl wants 60b pure cash for it without getting scammed ? You need 60 accounts to trade you 60b . Dont say vanities since those players says no to that . And midman not always gonna be loyal to not scam you when he can make 120b off being a mid as well . Thanks .

Personally sts did ruined dl economy by making players farm 1b every 2-3 hours during these events . They gotta do something about it .

Before these gold events ever existed I could farm gold farming maps and could afford good stuff within few weeks , months and that felt worth it . But now every item is not below 1b so idek how sts would even expect a new player to join their games now .
    Exactly new players can't even play game properly they got no gems to farm gold there is no advantage for them.and sts not even listen to us so waste of post .

Sent from my RMX3081 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ur absolutely right

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Side note , I have 2.2k gold loot set and can make billions too easy . Just tryna help new comers with non- biased views .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Increase Max gold

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 7 usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

You need 60 accounts to trade you 60b.
    The trick is that 60b is a fake price, but it's hard to prove! If the gold limit had been raised, the auction price for which players would have agreed to buy it would have been much lower!

In fact, everything that currently cannot be placed at auction may have a fake price, which some sellers maliciously use

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

The trick is that 60b is a fake price, but it's hard to prove! If the gold limit had been raised, the auction price for which players would have agreed to buy it would have been much lower!

In fact, everything that currently cannot be placed at auction may have a fake price, which some sellers maliciously use
    Raising gold limit will just make it worse then it already is. I don't see how y'all don't realize it

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Raising limit will reduce your chance of scams . I dont know how you dont understand it .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Raising limit will reduce your chance of scams . I dont know how you dont understand it .
    No it will not scammers will still find a way. Try to understand that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

They said gold event is bad or the worse but they want to increase the gold max limit. Smh.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to druidmaster For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by druidmaster View Post
    They said gold event is bad or the worse but they want to increase the gold max limit. Smh.
    Ikr lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Blood Trust Returns!

Can you redo what sts did with gold events ? You gotta move forward aye? Cannot just remove trillions hovering around in game and with this additional gold farming event .

If you were not able to understand anything. Removal of either gold events completely is the solution . If that is not going to happen then it is better for those old players who are there since hardly barely any new joins to have higher gold inventory to trade freely without getting scammed.

Win- Win for one or the other way . Instead of not openining your minds to understand what is happening .

Side note - The post is of event . Not a specific post regarding anything .

19. The Following User Says Thank You to SusAF For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Can you redo what sts did with gold events ? You gotta move forward aye? Cannot just remove trillions hovering around in game and with this additional gold farming event .

If you were not able to understand anything. Removal of either gold events completely is the solution . If that is not going to happen then it is better for those old players who are there since hardly barely any new joins to have higher gold inventory to trade freely without getting scammed.

Win- Win for one or the other way . Instead of not openining your minds to understand what is happening .

Side note - The post is of event . Not a specific post regarding anything .
    You sound like a merch that's tired of switching toons to hold gold. Raising gold limit won't work like you think it will and will just have ppl putting stuff in ah for triple the amount it should be and I'm sure you noticed all the good stuff pulled from ah cause of gold event and then put back in for even more gold. Who wants to look in ah for there favorite stuff they grinded for to be like 8 billion gold cause of gold limit raised ik I don't and I'm and old player been playing since 2013 so ik what I'm talking about every gold limit raised means stuff in ah raised. And scammimg will never end in this game just face it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwarfare420 View Post
    You sound like a merch that's tired of switching toons to hold gold. Raising gold limit won't work like you think it will and will just have ppl putting stuff in ah for triple the amount it should be and I'm sure you noticed all the good stuff pulled from ah cause of gold event and then put back in for even more gold. Who wants to look in ah for there favorite stuff they grinded for to be like 8 billion gold cause of gold limit raised ik I don't and I'm and old player been playing since 2013 so ik what I'm talking about every gold limit raised means stuff in ah raised. And scammimg will never end in this game just face it

Eh I am a normal farmer. Dont have anything except dark north set dont worry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Eh I am a normal farmer. Dont have anything except dark north set dont worry.
    Don't pay attention to the words of Darkwarfare420. He says that it will be as he thinks, because he is an "old player" and knows something, but he did not give arguments or counterarguments. Maybe he is one of those who inflates prices outside the auction, bcs most of the old players are doing just that. Or he writes this in order to entertain himself. Obviously, he wants to lead you into a useless verbal battle