Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Make every lb items tradeable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fytheo View Post
    Absolutely not. I am frankly dissapointed players still don't understand the meaning of bound items.

Imagine...

Thomas spends hundreds of hours playing an event so he can lay his hands on a beautiful lb vanity set. It's been a few years now since he deserved the set and he is still happy to see the effort he put in game in form of the vanity set.

Polly comes with 2b gold she bought off from an Indo guy from Facebook group and she buys the set. Without any effort. Polly is probably from a rich country like German, so she does not mind spending a few $ for gold. So now, she has something she doesn't deserve. She put no effort into it.

Bound items have higher value than just gold... I mean, each to his/her own and his/her values... But flexing with someone else's olympic medal is cringe.

Period.
    This makes full sense.
    But they're changing their decisions on a season-ly, event-ly basis is going to render competing players with uncertainty.

If you want to make it untradeable, just make every lb bound from now. Or

If it's going to be tradeable., just don't bound anything that comes from LB.

All Or none please and let us know your thoughts.

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #22
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    All Or none please and let us know your thoughts.
    Trade-friendly LB rewards have had a huge positive impact on recent events by driving competition and attracting more players to event LB's.

We plan to continue with this trend for future LB events - though we'll probably be mixing it up with some stuff that is bound. We'll decide this on a case-by-case basis per reward, per event.

With respect to the OP, I say this: changing the trade status of past event LB items would not have the same positive impact. In fact it could wind up being a net-negative for some of the reasons mentioned in this thread. We have no plans to make previous LB event reward items trade-friendly.

Going forward we can have a mix of trade status for rewards and it'll be a good thing.

Best wishes!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

-1, op guys wanna run allways and win the badges no chances for new guys.

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fytheo View Post
    Absolutely not. I am frankly dissapointed players still don't understand the meaning of bound items.

Imagine...

Thomas spends hundreds of hours playing an event so he can lay his hands on a beautiful lb vanity set. It's been a few years now since he deserved the set and he is still happy to see the effort he put in game in form of the vanity set.

Polly comes with 2b gold she bought off from an Indo guy from Facebook group and she buys the set. Without any effort. Polly is probably from a rich country like German, so she does not mind spending a few $ for gold. So now, she has something she doesn't deserve. She put no effort into it.

Bound items have higher value than just gold... I mean, each to his/her own and his/her values... But flexing with someone else's olympic medal is cringe.

Period.
    But hey thomas still value what he earned lol doesn't matter it's all about how hard you earned it what matters lol thomas value the item he shouldn't give af to what others have as long as he know he hard earned it will always has value to him thats we proposed to have badge/banner/title as bound for this kind of drama lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by recilencia123 View Post
    -1, op guys wanna run allways and win the badges no chances for new guys.

What new guys? Are you okay? This badges in top 10 aren't meant for new guys okay you have to understand that it's meant for people with gold/time/effort to pour in if you don't have those top 11-25 and 26-50 are available for this "new guys" thing and i guarantee you top 11-25 requires only effort/time no huge gold spent whatsoever so if they ever decide to put badges again in top 11-25 and 26-50 your "new guys" thing will always and always have a chance so please tradable lb already had positive impact and overall in the game stop with this "new guy" type of thing in LB it's a competition not a newbie friendly marathon

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Advocacies For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

As much as I like trade friendly stuff it just seems to take the magic out of the LB items. The Holley dragon banner has dropped down to the 30m or so mark. When you know you dont have to run and just have enough gold to buy it later it just seems to destroy the entire point of it. i dunno... just my thoughts.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chiiwawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    What new guys? Are you okay? This badges in top 10 aren't meant for new guys okay you have to understand that it's meant for people with gold/time/effort to pour in if you don't have those top 11-25 and 26-50 are available for this "new guys" thing and i guarantee you top 11-25 requires only effort/time no huge gold spent whatsoever so if they ever decide to put badges again in top 11-25 and 26-50 your "new guys" thing will always and always have a chance so please tradable lb already had positive impact and overall in the game stop with this "new guy" type of thing in LB it's a competition not a newbie friendly marathon
    I'm sorry i don't think same as u, respect my opinion thanks.

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #28
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

Good talk.

I've given the final word on this.

Best wishes, Legends!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: