I have found myself looking into buildcrafting more and more, since I've grown tired of using the same stuff when farming and have been exploring other options to try and spice things up a bit. I find it fun testing out different abilites and pieces of gear to find that combination that clicks. I would like to see more tools for buildcrafting and hopefully bracelets can help with that. We have had the same 8 skills since the very beginning, but end up sticking to the same 4-5 skills most of the time, so more skills would be great at some point. Procs have also mainly relied on dealing damage. While that is fine, it does kind of get old after a while. Having procs on charged attacks still has potential to be interesting, even though it was implemented poorly at first. We have had weapons over the years that have acted differently than usual (firesquid rod having faster normal attacks, ker'shal and dragon hunter staff having a straight up ability as a charged attack, guns doing aoe damage or hitting multiple targets, weapons being able to perform charged attacks faster, etc.). Part of me wishes that we can put those kind of things into the gear we use to make them a bit more unique. This probably would be too complicated to put in, but it had thinking about being able to manipulate the properties of a weapon or other piece of gear outside of stat buffs with an augment. This could make way for some very fun and crazy combinations and allow for more different play-styles.

Here are some lists of what these augments can do. Some of them were inspired by existing weapons. Some of these probably wouldn't be balanced but they sound fun:

Proc Trigger Augments
-Chance to proc on skill cast
-Increased chance to proc on charged skill cast
-Chance to proc on receiving hits
-Chance to proc on heal
-Chance to proc on debuffing enemy
-Grants increased chance to proc while debuffed
-Triggers proc on ultimate cast
-Increased chance to proc on kill
-Escalating chance to proc on damaging boss
-Chance to proc on pet damage
-Proc has a chance to trigger on triggering arcane ability
-Increased proc chance but take more damage

Weapon Attack Augments
-Slightly faster normal attacks
-Charged attacks hit more enemies, but charges slower
-Normal attacks are slower, but hit 1 additional target
-Greatly increased charged attack damage, but charged attack consumes a small amount of mana
-Converts close-ranged charged attacks into ranged attacks

Even if augments wouldn't work, some of these ideas could be built into future weapons to make them more interesting to mess around with. I can also see augments being a feature exclusive to spirit weapons since it fits their theme of being an evolving piece of gear. It would help them stand out from mythics and arcanes.

Overall, if we had more tools for buildcrafting, it would make things a bit more interesting. It might also help make non-dps roles useful again.