Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Feats (Wacky Achievements)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    These aps are for non-hardcore players only.
    Sounds good then, on normal it would be fun APs to do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intruders View Post
    -1 for solo aps for the reason I already explained.

Specific example is how warriors dominated and still dominate some maps in hardcore mode (e.g. naked hydra) because of their higher survivability over other classes.
    Invalid Example. I'll have to disagree with you on this one as example given Rogues have finished Solo Naked Hydra within the Hardcore Community( e.g https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVvM2TvAeeM ) This is Naked Hydra as you can see in Hardcore Mode done by a Rogue which broke the what most players think.

He took the initiative to learn this and even proved to players like me that it is possible. This just shows that it's possible and you need to learn how to break your limitations and see what armor and health they are using in the videos instead of depending on a carry

or simply just ask how much armor and health they were using. You have Kraken Sets now which provides more base armor than past equipment.

This is the sole reason which a Solo AP would lead players and form more players to learn what they need to do on their own in certain areas, leading them into being more skilled rather than counting on others to carry like how the majority of Hardcores have within the Hardcore Community.

It shouldn't be a carry-mode all year and the next year and so on for Hardcores and a AP like this would be great for players that spent and learned how to do certain maps solo which a majority of Hardcores aren't willing to do and a AP would be the most respectful addition that the SpaceTimeStudios Team can add for Hardcore Players that took the initiative to learn it solo.

This AP would push players like me and the others that learned to do APS on own terms to receive an appreciation for taking such high risk to learn how to do things on their own within the Hardcore Community as most haven't which should be recognized and appreciated and given the respect for and a AP would be the best thing for the current Hardcores that are breaking limitations on their own for such hard work should be recognized especially in Hardcore.

This leads to pushing Hardcore Players to learn on their own thus furthering them into being less reliable on others and receiving a AP that they deserve for their hard work rather than most majority of Hardcores that aren't taking these
    initiatives to learn solo for such hard work that should be appreciated.

Hardcores that get carried personally don't even like being carried themselves because they know themselves how hard it actually is and how hard it actually takes to do what a majority of Hardcores aren't doing.

This is the sole reason why a new Solo APS that also applies on Hardcore would be great for players that break limits can be appreciated for their hard work

If you haven't learned how to do Naked Hydra on your Hardcore Mage
    yet Beatcore then here are the provided stats you need to survive the Poison Pool Spit and Poison Pool Damage Overtime Pools Pace.

You should try to practice more on your normal account Mage with 4k Armor and 13k Health without Armor Piece and Weapon (I'm providing you and sharing you with what you can do if anyone hasn't yet to help you break your limits)

You have Shield and Heal and Gale Of Force Mastery that adds more Armor which Warriors don't have for Naked Hydra

Hardcore Players that are doing the impossible on their own that show the Hardcore Community that it is possible and broke barriers and limitations for such hard work should be appreciated with a AP

Elite Ekenta Solo AP sounds amazing as I have done with this already with mere 76 Items on my Hardcore
    Elite Mech Solo AP with the Kraken Aegis Proc for Crabs along with Kraken Armor Proc sounds super fun mixing it with Kraken Sword Proc for Boss phase once crab phase is done and the Pool is set. This one seems easily fun to practice with Normal Characters before running it on Hardcore.
    Elite Rahab Solo AP seems a little impossible but that has already been proved wrong as it isn't impossible as Encryptions just showed the community what is impossible is possible if your skilled enough. ->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pVBxbK80gc&t=1s

Keep the Solo AP On Hardcore which would be a great addition to the skilled Hardcore Players and If you aren't able to run it on your hardcore, don't do it, but keeping it for us Hardcore Players that can would be highly appreciated.
    Last edited by Hexame; 01-14-2023 at 12:21 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hexame For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Hex, you are embarrassing yourself more than it is insulting me 😆 Less talk more action.

I gave naked hydra case just as an example. It took around 2 years for non-tank to gain enough stats to survive naked hydra since it was first completed in HC by a warrior. I did not mean to say it is impossible now but you saw what you wanted to see (me not being able to solo naked hydra) and ignored my entire point.

And my point is:

Mages and rogues need good armor awakes on op geras hence sacrificing primary stats to achieve what average warriors get out of the box. Warrior HP is out of touch.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Hex, you are embarrassing yourself more than it is insulting me �� Less talk more action.

I gave naked hydra case just as an example. It took around 2 years for non-tank to gain enough stats to survive naked hydra since it was first completed in HC by a warrior. I did not mean to say it is impossible now but you saw what you wanted to see (me not being able to solo naked hydra) and ignored my entire point.

And my point is:

Mages and rogues need good armor awakes on op gears hence sacrificing primary stats to achieve what average warriors get out of the box. Warrior HP is out of touch.
    You made a forum post on a public website where other Hardcores like myself have the freedom of speech.

You thought I'm embarrassing myself? That's silly. If I wanted to embarrass you I can. It's not that hard. This is a public forum post where people can comment on the cons and pros and what's able to be done without making things more easier.

If you can't take opinions from others on a post you made on a public forum website that is meant for everyone to share their thoughts rather than getting emotional and pretending like I'm insulting you when I'm staying on the topic you created here on a public

website.

I really can embarrass you using this very thread if I want Beatcore. Let me give you a prime example. You mentioned Naked Hydra here while the thread created in this very post had nothing to do with Naked Hydra. Encryptions suggested "Kill the LB zone Hydra with out a weapon. "Hercules". Party of people." This means your able to use the armor which is completely different to Naked Hydra APS as you can utilize the available armors with procs that Spacetime Studios provided players with. (Tip Don't think people are trying to show off to you because once you get the response from them you automatically tend to get sensitive and make false accusations as you have in the past e.g https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...50#post3759150).

Your ign is Beatcore if I'm not correct. Is it? Your the Top 1 Mage currently in Hardcore yet your here on forums trying to make Elite Golden Chests have a guaranteed loot when it was looted by mere lv41 players over the years since Heroes Restored Armor was
    released. (e.g https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-golden-chests )

I understand you might get sensitive as I'm probably the first one that has arguments against yours on this very post. It's quite pathetic to think that I'm here trying to embarrass you when I'm here on topic regarding your forum post you have made.

You should be wise enough where you should be able to take opinions on a forum website if you can't then don't make forum posts on a public website where people can share their thoughts as well. Learn to let go of your grudges as I can see it is effecting you very hard especially when you think I'm embarrassing myself. When I'm most likely am and probably embarrassing you which I don't really care for at all hence the reason why a few skilled Hardcore Players deleted you in the past due to common false accusations you have made. Example Given https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...50#post3759150

-1 to your responses here on the thread that Encryptions made

You just mentioned here on your that Rogues and Mages need good armor awakes and yes. It takes that. It's hardcore mode, things aren't meant to be easy. You mentioned on this forum post that Rogues loose primary stats yet

here is a Hardcore Rogue doing Naked Hydra faster than myself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVvM2TvAeeM&t=6s Tj's Video wasn't speeded
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNxnGS8BJPY&t=95s My video was speeded to 4x. This just shows that he's done it faster than I did. Compare the videos yourself if you think this is a "False Accusation" as well.

You mentioned Naked Hydra here while the thread created in this very post had nothing to do with Naked Hydra. Encryptions suggested "Kill the LB zone Hydra with out a weapon. "Hercules". Party of people." Which is completely different than Naked Hydra due to the availability of utilizing Armor Procs.

As I have said above,

Keep the Solo AP On Hardcore which would be a great addition to the skilled Hardcore Players and If you aren't able to run it on your hardcore, don't do it, but keeping it for us Hardcore Players that can would be highly appreciated.
    Last edited by Hexame; 01-14-2023 at 09:17 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

@intruders You mentioned that Hex is embarassing himself and your telling him to talk less and do more action.

Well actually he did give more action by sharing the video links which it is possible for hardcore, and he did mostly "solo" some hard maps on his hardcore for APs with trial and error by his normal account. I believe you already know his youtube.

And I don't think he try to insult you, he sharing the knowledge of stats/skills you might can try on normal and practise.

Let's just see the positive way here, Hex is honestly wants hardcores to be able to do it by theirself without depend on others. By challenge theirself and learn. He even say, if you aren't able to run it on your hardcore, don't do it.
    But once you can do it, don't you want others to learn how to solo it too?
    Using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to muted For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Let me emphasize one more last time, it took 2 YEARS for a non-tank HC player to solo naked hydra after it was done by a tank. THAT'S THE FACT.
    Now, with more op gears being available, indeed it is possible for other classes as well. I am not denying it, so no need to keep throwing yt videos on me which I am very well aware of.

In other words, if there was "solo naked hydra AP" before, warriors would have dominated it exclusively for a long time in HC until after op gears came out like prof ring etc that allowed other classes to do it themselves.

So my concern is that this can be the case in future solo APs (not existing bosses but some that may come in future) if STS releases bosses that only warriors can survive like it was with hydra and orrick until recently.

I don't know how to make it more clear so no more comments from me on this subject.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Let me emphasize one more last time, it took 2 YEARS for a non-tank HC player to solo naked hydra after it was done by a tank. THAT'S THE FACT.
    Now, with more op gears being available, indeed it is possible for other classes as well. I am not denying it, so no need to keep throwing yt videos on me which I am very well aware of.

In other words, if there was "solo naked hydra AP" before, warriors would have dominated it exclusively for a long time in HC until after op gears came out like prof ring etc that allowed other classes to do it themselves.

So my concern is that this can be the case in future solo APs (not existing bosses but some that may come in future) if STS releases bosses that only warriors can survive like it was with hydra and orrick until recently.

I don't know how to make it more clear so no more comments from me on this subject.
    I get what you're trying to say, but you realize that the op put aps that are doable on all classes right? Also IF sts even decides to add these solo aps, then I doubt they would choose a boss that only one class can do.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    Normal: Champist
    Hardcore: Caption

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Champist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

I'm not sure if your getting the point. There are rogues that already killed Elite Ekeneta on their own during 2022 regarding the Hardcore Community. We'r currently in 2023 if you aren't aware. This goes back to Encryptions suggestion here regarding a Solo Ekeneta AP with a Title addition to that which is well fair enough.

Your concerns on this thread aren't really valid Beatcore since the main post here was regarding "No Weapons Only" while the Armor is available to use yet your here talking about "Naked Hydra" which completely different thus there's players and youtubers that shown not only Warriors can survive like it was with Hydra and Orrick as other classes already finished doing Elite Ekeneta and certain difficult maps on Hardcore on their own terms just last year alone. You should probably scroll up and read what Encryptions suggested instead of jumping to "Naked Hydra" which was never mentioned in the beginning of this thread.

If it wasn't for the skilled players that took the time to learn difficult aps on their own whether it's showing Hardcore Mode players that it's possible by Youtube Videos and Guides and Forums Posts then you wouldn't see other classes trying to attempt them.

It's the skilled players that gave the motivation for the others to learn on their own. If Sts does release the Solo AP, I doubt they would choose a boss that only one class can do as Caption mentioned.

I'm going to say this one more time to inform you Beatcore that ,

If players like yourself Beatcore that aren't excited for the Solo APS within the Hardcore Community, Don't run it.

Keep the Solo AP On Hardcore which would be a great addition to the skilled Hardcore Players and If you aren't able to run it on your hardcore, don't do it, but keeping it for us Hardcore Players that are skilled enough to run them would be highly appreciated.
    Last edited by Hexame; 01-14-2023 at 06:54 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

I gave naked hydra case just as an example. It took around 2 years for non-tank to gain enough stats to survive naked hydra since it was first completed in HC by a warrior.

Mages and rogues need good armor awakes on op geras hence sacrificing primary stats to achieve what average warriors get out of the box. Warrior HP is out of touch.
    Warriors might have a health advantage for hydra but this hydra ap is only no weapon, gear is allowed. Also warrior is the hardest class to use to solo elite rahab and mecharydon. No matter if you have 3k str its going to be very hard.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

+1 Great Ideas
    Make them have titles
    Would be a nice flex

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Loucks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Default Suggestions to upcoming "Feats"

I wanted to suggest adding to upcoming "Feats" the following:

1. Whole team survive 10 minutes stright during the final phase of Elite Rahabkor with no one dying.
    2. Getting 100k, 500k, 1M gold during a single run in Elite Zodias Gauntlet.
    3. Let your pet gets the final blow on Elite Rahabkor
    4. Run any elite map with at least a single party member 10 or more levels below you (and kill boss) 1, 10, 100 times.
    5. Survive explosions by "Exploding Robo Crabs" 1, 10, 100 times

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Sorry ngl-1 to OP

Gold loot aps are very poorly thought out and hold a huge disadvantage to those who don’t have ways to run maps 24/7 (husband/wife RL team) without stopping or an OP gold loot set.

It would be very fun if there was a new story line type of quest that follows individual days, different quest/item to collect but has to follow suit, you miss one day, you gotta wait for the following week to pick up in sequence quests. Make the quest be some what tedious, example collect various items along the way to obtain final piece to craft a trophy, or something like that, once all trophies are complete for the weak quests craft into one for completing quest and receive reward/AP points. This could be something sts could build off of.

Just a fleeting thought.
    Avy
    12-2012

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    414 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Sorry ngl-1 to OP

Gold loot aps are very poorly thought out and hold a huge disadvantage to those who don’t have ways to run maps 24/7 (husband/wife RL team) without stopping or an OP gold loot set.

It would be very fun if there was a new story line type of quest that follows individual days, different quest/item to collect but has to follow suit, you miss one day, you gotta wait for the following week to pick up in sequence quests. Make the quest be some what tedious, example collect various items along the way to obtain final piece to craft a trophy, or something like that, once all trophies are complete for the weak quests craft into one for completing quest and receive reward/AP points. This could be something sts could build off of.

Just a fleeting thought.
    +1! sound cool (:

21. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    309 Posts

Enough of "farm x amount of gold in x spot for x amount of time to get x amount of APS". Boring and repetitive.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

no
    no
    no
    no
    no

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Wow you guys are harsh lol
    I thought that at least some of them might be fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Hopefully an AP that's difficult gets added in the Feats section

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Feats should be individual aps of some type, like hunting for the himingleva helm pieces .
    Avy
    12-2012

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    590 Posts

Team related aps will leave too many ppl out.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post: