Thread: Need Help With "Better,Faster,Stronger" Upgrade Side Quest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Default Need Help With "Better,Faster,Stronger" Upgrade Side Quest

Hii first of all this might sound stupid cuz idk maybe this is one of the easiest quest to be done lol but idk what did i do wrong to not get it done XD it says there "Upgrade A Piece Of Equipment" and i have done 131 Upgrade of equipment now (doing it for the Upgrade 500/1000 Equipment Aps) and i still didn't manage to complete the quest...i needed to complete this quest+some other Trophy Aps to get 200 Side Quest....is there anything im missing here like is there specific thing to be upgraded?is there specific gems needed to be slotted?is there specific rarity or way to craft so that its completed?

(I have done it in all my other char before but as far as i remember i completed it just by upgrading equipment like normal but in my seasonal char its still not complete ;-; )

Tysm for reading this message and sorry again if im just doing some dumb mistake here that make me not able to complete it XD

-Urbestfriends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Name:  Screenshot_2023-01-13-22-59-23-834_sts.al.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  679.9 KB

This is the screenshot of the quest

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Can you try going to Baldur in Kraag?
    Talking to Baldur gives you an option to open your crafting station. (try using baldur to open your crafting station) then upgrade an equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

U need to upgrade an item that u can also equip, i did the mistake where i upgraded higher lvl item and it didnt work too

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Staaarlord View Post
    U need to upgrade an item that u can also equip, i did the mistake where i upgraded higher lvl item and it didnt work too

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk
    That didn't seem to work too...i have upgraded my zaarus,polar,nepta and all other arc gear,ms gear that i use to full gem slot but still didnt get it done

Quote Originally Posted by EynSeren View Post
    Talking to Baldur gives you an option to open your crafting station. (try using baldur to open your crafting station) then upgrade an equipment.

Tysm im currently trying this atm didn't know baldur gave the option before...lets see and wait the next 8 hours if i can get it complete or not

Tysm in advance !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AucResearcher View Post
    Hii first of all this might sound stupid cuz idk maybe this is one of the easiest quest to be done lol but idk what did i do wrong to not get it done XD it says there "Upgrade A Piece Of Equipment" and i have done 131 Upgrade of equipment now (doing it for the Upgrade 500/1000 Equipment Aps) and i still didn't manage to complete the quest...i needed to complete this quest+some other Trophy Aps to get 200 Side Quest....is there anything im missing here like is there specific thing to be upgraded?is there specific gems needed to be slotted?is there specific rarity or way to craft so that its completed?

(I have done it in all my other char before but as far as i remember i completed it just by upgrading equipment like normal but in my seasonal char its still not complete ;-; )

Tysm for reading this message and sorry again if im just doing some dumb mistake here that make me not able to complete it XD

-Urbestfriends
    try upgrade 1 item any legendary or epic weapon slot with any cracked jewels.

Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

If I remember correctly you should use a "damage jewel" nature or water on a non-weapon gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EynSeren View Post

Tysmmm !!!!! This one work !!! Now the quest is done

Thread Closed!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Tysmmm !!!!! This one work !!! Now the quest is done

Thread Closed!
    Yay! Congrats and You’re welcome.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

-Urbestfriends
    a little late, but you just need to complete your crafting in kraag and you'll complete the quest too

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    Normal: Champist
    Hardcore: Caption

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Champist View Post
    a little late, but you just need to complete your crafting in kraag and you'll complete the quest too

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    Yep. It does t matter what jewel u use or what gear u uograding. U need to finish upgrade while ur in kraag.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by papas View Post
    Yep. It does t matter what jewel u use or what gear u uograding. U need to finish upgrade while ur in kraag.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    Yep i have managed to complete it tysm all those commented ! You guys are awesome ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

-Urbestfriends
    Oscar Goldman : We can rebuild him. We have the technology. We can make him better than he was. Better, stronger, faster.

He would be the 10.5 billion dollar man now days.