Thread: Honor PVP and Unbound Items for Plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Honor PVP and Unbound Items for Plat

Hello Cinco, I want to say something about two things

1. Honor set, can you restore the glory of the game with 'honor set' at 115 . Please make 'regular honor set level 100' usable as before (before the update) by level 115 players. And let 'elite honor set level 105' remain for 'elite honor map' not to 'regular honor map' . It's just limited that per level 100 to the level above you can't use 'honor set level below 100', for example level 100+ (115) players are not allowed to use 'honor set level 30' on the 'regular honor map'. Because in my opinion the most active pvp at that time (before the update) was 'honor pvp' , therefore please return them and fix them accordingly (as I said above for your consideration sts, cinco)

2. Please make some 'vanity' prizes from LB which were originally 'Bound' to be tradable with 'Plate' but are one time. Let's take an example like this:
    After the 'vanity' status has been changed to tradable with plate features such as 10 plates or 15 plates per item, then when the 'vanity' has been successfully traded (switched ownership), the status returns to 'Bound' for the new owner and so on for the plot. I think this is one way to erode inflation although not much and also a way of income for Sts (because a lot of plates are sold). Then what 'vanity' can be 'Unbound'? That is maybe 'vanity' as a result of LB prizes except for 'Invander Set (Alien set)' because some of them can already be traded, namely some of them are not 'Bound', then 'vanity' which was previously purchased using gold at each event (previously 'Bound' ' can be changed to 'Unbound' by what I meant above)

In addition to the reasons I stated earlier as above, this can also provide an opportunity for every player who may be left behind from the ongoing event. But he does want to use the 'vanity' from past events (or ones he has missed)

Maybe that's what Cinco can say, thank you for your attention. I really hope this will come true, love much PL <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

I like the idea of you wanting an option to convert your bound vanity items into a trade friendly version, (you are not the only one who have suggested this) however 10 to 15 plat is not worth all the effort for STS part.

Considering they need to make a vendor that allows you to make bound vanity to plat for each individual past event item.There are endless vanity items, both helms, armors and shields

You need to be more specific which bound vanity you are more interested in. The Space Invader set is a leaderboard event vanity reward for the top 50. There are only 10 trade friendly versions, (only the top 10 can be traded) others are account bound.

Your suggestion to allow this particular set to convert to a trade friendly version is good, however because this set currently is at least 3 billion+ gold on game because of the exclusiveness of the 10 sets that can only be traded currently.

Once converted to a trade friendly version there will be an extra 40 sets (because top 50 where awarded an account bound Space Invader Set) that can be coverted and it will dramatically affect the current price on game and exclusiveness of the original Space Invader Set.

And the current items on game that allow you to convert the bound version to trade friendly is:
    White Dragon and Blue Angel sets.

These where both from past Guild Events on game, two of the very first non seasonal events on game. These are the only two account bound vanities from past events that allow you to convert the bound vanity to a trade friendly version for platinum.

If you have unlocked the crafting map in The Mad Mages Maze campaign : Map 4 named - The Mad Mages Maze .

This is achieved by completing map 1, 2 and 3 of the Campaign. Which requires you to finish both quests of map 1 and 2 by killing both bosses 100 times And clearing the entire map 3, just once.
    (using the special Birthday Buckler or Noventary Buckler elite shields level 105 will give you a quest chance drop from killing the Blue Guardians)

If you talk to The Forbidden Forge

Name:  Screenshot_20230116_035351_sts.pl_edit_5170889971870354.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  248.1 KB

You can craft the bound vanity items:

My Blue Angel Armor - 300 plat
    My Blue Angel Helm - 200 plat
    My Blue Angel Shield - 100 plat

My White Dragon Shield - 500 plat
    My White Dragon Armor - 200 plat
    My White Dragon Helm - 100 plat
    Pfeiffer - 300 plat
    Last edited by Fwend; 01-16-2023 at 07:52 PM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    I like the idea of you wanting an option to convert your bound vanity items into a trade friendly version, (you are not the only one who have suggested this) however 10 to 15 plat is not worth all the effort for STS part.

Considering they need to make a vendor that allows you to make bound vanity to plat for each individual past event item.There are endless vanity items, both helms, armors and shields

You need to be more specific which bound vanity you are more interested in. The Space Invader set is a leaderboard event vanity reward for the top 50. There are only 10 trade friendly versions, (only the top 10 can be traded) others are account bound.

Your suggestion to allow this particular set to convert to a trade friendly version is good, however because this set currently is at least 3 billion+ gold on game because of the exclusiveness of the 10 sets that can only be traded currently.

Once converted to a trade friendly version there will be an extra 40 sets (because top 50 where awarded an account bound Space Invader Set) that can be coverted and it will dramatically affect the current price on game and exclusiveness of the original Space Invader Set.

And the current items on game that allow you to convert the bound version to trade friendly is:

These where both from past Guild Events on game, two of the very first non seasonal events on game. These are the only two account bound vanities from past events that allow you to convert the bound vanity to a trade friendly version for platinum.

If you have unlocked the crafting map in The Mad Mages Maze campaign : Map 4 named - The Mad Mages Maze .

This is achieved by completing map 1, 2 and 3 of the Campaign. Which requires you to finish both quests of map 1 and 2 by killing both bosses 100 times And clearing the entire map 3, just once.
    (using the special Birthday Buckler or Noventary Buckler elite shields level 105 will give you a quest chance drop from killing the Blue Guardians)

If you talk to The Forbidding Forge

Pfeiffer - 300 plat
    Giving the option to convert any item into a tradeable version for 250 plat is what would make it worth it for sts IMO.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post

If you talk to The Forbidding Forge

Pfeiffer - 300 plat
    I mean not space invander set, but like a : Vacation vanity set, Deadly Ghost Wings vanity, Halloween Shield and others. Its example…

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

You have to understand that each bound vanity you desire to make it a trade friendly version, sts have to create it.

Also think about all the time and money it takes them to make it, and how many players on game will use this option in order to make it financially viable.

It is easy for us as player's to request this and that, but you need to think from a business point of view is it worth it for STS to do this?

I honestly do not think it is. This is why they did not continue to make any more bound vanites, to have an option to craft.

It was from the desires of players that wanted both The White Dragon and The Blue Angel sets to have an option to craft for a trade friendly version. But this was years ago.

Right now, if you read the letter to the community 2023 from STS on forums, you might be able to understand what the focus is for sts and why.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller