Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2023-01-19 Content Update (299124)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The Zodias Eating Machine Spirit Gear Set buff is meant to encourage leveling-up.

It fits with the theme of Lunar New Year's Mythic (and craftable Arcane) accessories that give bonuses to Spirit XP.

DPS (average and maximum) of the Level 60 Eating Machine weaponry is comparable to 81 Mythics - so I don't think they need to be buffed in that regard. However I do think that reevaluating the proc activation mechanisms would be worthwhile :-)

Best wishes!
    I'm sure the spirit gear are great pieces of gear, but time and resource investment makes it difficult to have a reason to get them and lvl them up, especially when you can get the very thing that they are comparable to at a fraction of the cost and don't have to invest as much time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roguemaybe View Post
    I kinda get why you buff the set bonus, since any sunk armor proc is a better DPS pairing than the set itself.

But isn't this buff abit too little? Unless the main purpose of zod set is for LB/speed, why not just increase move speed instead of dmg?

Level 60 zod weapons maybe comparable in damage to mythics, but we still have to level them up first, no? Granted I'll argue that some weapon like zod bow is a good 600k per tick with the right buffs/procs.

Most of the other weapons don't share this DPS.

Sent from my 2201117TG using Tapatalk
    +1 for this instead of additional damage % and +10 stat make it another 20% movespeed that make sense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

The Zodias Eating Machine Spirit Gear Set buff is meant to encourage leveling-up.

It fits with the theme of Lunar New Year's Mythic (and craftable Arcane) accessories that give bonuses to Spirit XP.

DPS (average and maximum) of the Level 60 Eating Machine weaponry is comparable to 81 Mythics - so I don't think they need to be buffed in that regard. However I do think that reevaluating the proc activation mechanisms would be worthwhile :-)

Best wishes!
    exactly. please re-evaluate

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #24
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yerrisin View Post
    exactly. please re-evaluate

Please clarify what you would like me to reevaluate. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    +1 for this instead of additional damage % and +10 stat make it another 20% movespeed that make sense.
    There are so many ways to get more speed. I don’t see why this suggested change is superior. Please let me know what you think I’m missing by not having +20% ms. Thanks!

| | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

There are so many ways to get more speed. I don’t see why this suggested change is superior. Please let me know what you think I’m missing by not having +20% ms. Thanks!

Add gold loot to the set as a base. 50 base stat on helm/armor/weapon at max level. The possibility of a 300+% gl set while having a 400%+ venal set is absolutely insane and i love insanity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Please clarify what you would like me to reevaluate. Thanks in advance!

the proc activation mechanisms and its usefulness. We all like the idea of ​​spirit weapon mechanics. being able to level them up and make them better. but no one invests in such equipment anymore because they are useless and unnecessary.
    Why invest time or money in something that is not useful to me at all. Currently it is easier and simpler to obtain a mythical set.

In a previous post I mentioned that the spirit gear at level 60 is comparable to the mitic. who in their right mind would invest time in a spirit team so that it barely reaches the power of the mythical?

If they want to profit in some way with everything related to the spirit gear, they must think of some way to make them useful for something.
    If they have no idea how to do it, they can do it by reading the comments of the players and carry out tests.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yerrisin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    + The Lunar New Year Celebration runs for two (2) weeks starting today at 1:30PM Central!
    + Talk to Sheriff Qian in Windmoore town to get started on your firecracker-filled adventure.
    + Get the Kil'Joy Hunter's Elixir for a chance to summon the greedy goblin when defeating an enemy.
    + Loot Red Envelopes and trade them to Sheriff Qian!
    + Limited quantities of the Blooming Bomegrass Aura will be in the Store on 1.21 and 1.22!
    + Craft the Blooming Bomegrass Aura into a special deluxe version that features leaping bunny rabbits!
    + Limited quantities of the Seal of Prosperity Aura will be in the Store on 1.28 and 1.29!
    + Craft the Seal of Prosperity aura into a special deluxe version that features a golden orb that drops coins and gems.
    + For more details check out the guide: here!
    + Fixed Kraag Tombs 2 entry incorrectly going to KT1.
    + Zodias Eating Machine Set now gives +15 to your Primary Stat (was +10).
    + Zodias Eating Machine Set now gives +30% Damage (was +25%).
    Why not % stat insted of number of stats?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

The additional 20% ms is to give it a purpose in the game. Purpose being the highest ms set in game for LB/speed runs even if the decent dmg only comes in at higher levels.

Currently there is no reason to use zod set over zaar set in terms of dmg.

The additional MS could come in at higher levels rewarding players even more while they level up the sets/items. (Which also ties in to the new spirit exp item)

Sent from my 2201117TG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

eating machine weapon is a masterpiece that you made so many people want to change or buff the weapon, for example the dagger is the purpose of the proc to receive an attack what is the use of it to add additional attack damage to the proc and the bonus set? maybe the added bonus set should be adapted to his proc skill but it didn't happen, we just use the eating machine set because of the movespeed it has, so why adding additional speed than additional damage?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Dev didnt realize that they made a weapon to make the player in addiction to play this game by lvling up each items, Thats why that was a masterpice items.

14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #32
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

eating machine weapon is a masterpiece that you made so many people want to change or buff the weapon, for example the dagger is the purpose of the proc to receive an attack what is the use of it to add additional attack damage to the proc and the bonus set? maybe the added bonus set should be adapted to his proc skill but it didn't happen, we just use the eating machine set because of the movespeed it has, so why adding additional speed than additional damage?
    Because you can attack while reflecting damage. Sorry - I thought that would be obvious.

Sounds like you're saying that the speed boost is already sufficient... and I agree :-)
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Because you can attack while reflecting damage. Sorry - I thought that would be obvious.

Sounds like you're saying that the speed boost is already sufficient... and I agree :-)
    But its better to use eating machine dagger with kraken armor its more op than to use spirit set thats why adding additional damage is useless because we like to lvl up the spirit weapon not the helm and armor

16.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #34
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

But its better to use eating machine dagger with kraken armor its more op than to use spirit set thats why adding additional damage is useless because we like to lvl up the spirit weapon not the helm and armor
    Ah! I see. Well I think you should level the other pieces and not just the weapon! :-)

Thanks for the feedback as always, snakeeyes!

| | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Ah! I see. Well I think you should level the other pieces and not just the weapon! :-)

Thanks for the feedback as always, snakeeyes!

because set not bonus not interesting even combo with legend or elondrian set. if bonus stats is %primary stats. i think everyone would move from 4/4 zaarus set to spirit set.
    Cause zarrus set era is nearly over for casual player (not for lb runner).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

@Cinco
    I think what most people are feeling right now,
    Is that we like to farm spirit XP and upgrade spirit gears.
    The thing is, they feel like very weak to the current meta gears.

If I was a developer, I would suggest 2 changes to them:
    1. Allow spirit weapons to proc from skills
    2. Extend their duration.
    Some of the procs last like 3-4 seconda and then goes on a CD for a long time, feeling depressing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Why grind this weapons? when mythic weaps at 500k-2m and was said equivalent to months worth of grind lv60 spirit machine and probably has better dmg (idk the dmg of lv60 spirit)

So why would someone waste time grinding suggest make proc

longer/lower cd/easy to proc

I was proud i crafted spirit staff set but it was underwhelming the only good is the 3/3 set bonus movement speed without that I doubt people will even bother looking at this weapon

My honest opinion its sucks very time consuming to level procs are very useless lv71 ancient staff is way more useful with pulling roots proc adds dynamic to ur combo than some bootleg skratch staff/Ebon staff proc same goes to the other machine spirit weapon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Why not reply to yerrisin? He made a better statement as to why zodias is mostly useless atm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

@Cinco add unlocked npc please

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Please increase Kil'joy loot chance. Me and my friends run for hours straight but no one looted even 1. Thank you