Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Lunar New Year 2023

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Bad way to start 2023, this event is not even worth 2 weeks, its so boring. Add unlockeds atleast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Make gold loot sets rain on winter > make Kiljoy lix cost platinum instead of increasing its gold cost.

Why?

What a way to start 2023 after the community letter.

Poor Boss drops, unreasonable change of Currency cost for lix, more recolored pets.

I try to be constructive many times but theres no point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Should not there be +7 and +10 legendary (pink) token drops too? I like event, vendor got couple of pieces i would like to buy with tokens, keeping me motivated to participate.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default About kil joy elixirs

Is it a bug they cost 10 plats for it? If i remember correctly they were 5k each last year?

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arthurboyle View Post
    Is it a bug they cost 10 plats for it? If i remember correctly they were 5k each last year?

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk
    Zzzz

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Nope it's not a bug just a poor decision.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Is there any aura for the new arcane ring? It shows nothing in craft, but just wondering if it will suddenly have an aura if crafted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

I can see that you guys are using this event as a way to drain the players' gold which is not a great idea. Instead of receiving a good feedback, the event ended up being ruined which made the players to give a negative feedback about it. Lunar new year isn't like this compared to the previous ones. If you wanna do a gold sink, update sirspensalot immediately.

And please don't botch the upcoming events as well by doing the same method that you're trying to apply on the current event. It's not very effective.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I am very disappointed with plat only event elixer. I have been running Chinese New Year event every year; not this year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Elixirs should cost gold, this is an event where the only way to play is by using that elixir. This elixir requirement sets a restriction to those who can't access it, this isn't like eggzavier where its optional to use an elix or not.

The pets are so useless and they are recolored, if you want them to be useful you could possibly add a passive that grants 25% damage reduction stacking for 10 seconds similar to how arcanite sapphire works with its damage buff. 15% dex int and str would make the pet sort of useful since that gives us around 200 primary stat for people level 81 with a base primary stat of 1300. A pet with 30% crit damage 10% damage 20% boss damage would be nice. An arcane ability that spawns in fireworks that explode stunning near by enemies and buffing near by allies with "Smoke bomb" + 50% dodge, 20% damage, and 15% mvs stacking. Its not that op but people would use the aa because it spawns in fireworks.

The vanities, this event could of had a really good vanity. Imagine a cute red rabbit vanity but instead we got some metal cyborg rabrobot culinary vanity. Looks like a killer chef.

The auras could of spawned 1 crackle bomb per 5 seconds and had some cool smoke aura to them. Imagine an aura that spawns an exploding red metal bunny that explodes like a crackle bomb every 5 seconds, people would like that. Cool smoke around your character as the bomb goes off.

The ring could of atleast had some buff proc with spirit weapons and a cool spirit design on the rings icon. We have a dragon ring in place for a ring thats for spirits. Spirit items we actually can't use them due to how inferior they are to mythic weapons. We would love to use spirit items but why work for an item that is hard to craft when a better item can be bought for less from auction? The only people who can really use spirit weapons is free to play hardcore players and I don't even see any of them using spirit. Most people who play HC spend thousands of dollars on plat so they already have arcane 81 gears or mythic 81 gears.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I’ve never complained or said anything bad since I know how difficult it must be to run a game…but I really don’t understand what you guys are doing. I’ve helped so many people reach level 81 and they just end up quitting a week later because they have nothing to do afterwards. Run sunken? Where will they get the gold for the speed set or gold loot? Farm random drop chests that are worth 30k? They’re not invested enough in the game yet to spend hours doing that. Realistically there is zero source of income for new players besides events. They won’t stick around in the game for two weeks to play an event with basically no payout and just bound vanities. They need gold. And they’re not gonna spend what little gold they have on a 500k elixir or buy plat (again they’re not invested enough yet) just for a temporary elixir. Again I understand how difficult it must be and especially dealing with people always complaining but these events need some sort of payout for new players so they can get gear such as speed sets and actually be able to play the game with everyone else. THATS when they become invested. Please for the love of god stop having these zero income events. They’re useless and just make the game unplayable until they’re over. In which the less invested players won’t play for two weeks then just forget about the game or become even LESS invested. People who love this game want it to grow and you guys are stopping that. You’re shooting yourselves in the foot with each and every event.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Newmage For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Recycled stuff. Elixir costing 10 plat is offputting instead of adding a healthy gold sink shows where we are going this year. You should have skipped this event and ran awake event longer or put a bit more thought into how your players and game are concerned. I would like to think the auras and locks would be enough after 2 successful events.

100k gold elixir is more than enough. You take the fun out of the event, it has weak loot and you shouldn't charge people to grind your game..lol..good luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Maybe if u add another elixir for gold and only for get tokens from miniboss and less tokens than platinium one would be grest for motivate no rich players and if not everyone get benefits from kil' boss bcz u spend money and another guy loot a ring that feels bad so can be good if they only get tokens but no all benefit than owner. Thanks for suppor us.

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Increase the tokens drop rate capacity slightly, at max maybe about 7-8. It is tiresome to even get 1k let alone 10k just for an untradeable badge.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lim Weibin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

You get a badge for it in the vendor this year so I guess that's the reason why they made it 10 Plat per Elixir

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

So let me get this straight....I need an elix to run this event...becuse if that's the case, I'll enjoy this event on the sidelines.
    This is painful..sorry devs not a fan.

I'll be out till new event. Good day to you.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Was a good opportunity for gold sink after entire community was given gold loot sets during Winter event. Even if the elixir was there for 50k or 100k people would still be more okay with it than spending money on platinum at this point.
    Besides it's just giving the market monopoly to people buying plat to set the price as they like.
    Guessing that after 1 week when people will realize that farmwise there's nothing than just envelopes to get > people won't bother farming with the elixir > players won't bother buying it for platinum to make a profit out if it cause no one wants to buy it for gold.
    Faux pas if you ask me.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Ahhh. Another classic making a feedback thread and not giving a single f--- about what players really want. So instead they reply with most obvious thing such as tradeable elixir and the grass is color green.

Yep, Good day to you as well STS team!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corviss the Lich For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Corviss the Lich View Post
    Ahhh. Another classic making a feedback thread and not giving a single f--- about what players really want. So instead they reply with most obvious thing such as tradeable elixir and the grass is color green.

Yep, Good day to you as well STS team!
    hahahahahaahahahahahah well said.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

elix for gold purchase! else next event please

sad lunar year 2023 to everyone!