Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2023-01-20 Content Update (299177)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    It's so that they drop gold when you kill them... and if you're not killing them, to inspire you to kill them so that you get the gold that would otherwise have dropped from the minibosses / bosses.
    Increase boss gold drop thats all

Sent from my SM-A107M using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tattoos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

It's so that they drop gold when you kill them... and if you're not killing them, to inspire you to kill them so that you get the gold that would otherwise have dropped from the minibosses / bosses.
    sunk was only thing leftt keeping people playing everyday now yall just come and ruin farming gold and then tell us too kill mob?...mob will give us 100gold at most and thats if they do drop any

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tattoos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amunrax View Post
    as a hardcore gold farmer i didn't see any problem if they nerfing the gold drop i just tested it today and it's still fine.. this a good move to balance the game economy, y'all just being greedy.. if player really love the game and farm hard they still get what they wanted that's all.
    hahaha. u didnt know what ppl feel after completing gl set dude. rich be rich poor be poor. p2w games, sad poor

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #104
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tattoos View Post
    sunk was only thing leftt keeping people playing everyday now yall just come and ruin farming gold and then tell us too kill mob?...mob will give us 100gold at most and thats if they do drop any

The gold changes for campaign bosses and minibosses will stay - and by popular demand the minion gold will be reverted to pre-nerf levels (which were significantly lower).
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

The gold changes for campaign bosses and minibosses will stay - and by popular demand the minion gold will be reverted to pre-nerf levels (which were significantly lower).
    Are u aware that on lair maps gold drop has been nerfed too? I got 915 gl and I get 18k gold. On elite zodias tried all maps and I get 11,2k gold from Boss i dont use gl on mobs and I won’t do this it will slow me by a lot I use avarice Set and not venal no gl on kraken either u could at least buff map 3 and 4 Like it used to be so people can open rahab and ekenta as much as they want with the right gold drop like how it was

Best wishes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Maybe u could reduce gold from minions and transfer it to chests so players dont have to run with gold loot set the whole time

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

@cinco, i've noticed a change with elixir that wasn't there before. I can open 1x luck elixir and have (for example) 15 mins left and if i misclick a new one it opens and restarts the clock 30 mins. Rarely ever happens but can it be changed back to only one elixir at a time while active?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Statsonly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Can't be helped. lots of item's prices are being manipulated in game recently thats why they decided to do a gold nerfing. Also, even when the gold drop was ok, some supporters of this game are being lowballed by farmers that has a bunch of gold on their stash without even considering that the inflation in real life is getting crazy and prices of platinums cost higher now compared to the previous years. Some of these supporters are also having a bad day at work sometimes, better give them some love by offering a justifiable price for the items that they're selling.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

One big issue with this that I uncovered today is: without significant rework, gold loot crates would only be able to give 'gold items' which are not affected by gold loot... which would be another blow to those concerned about the utility of their recently-acquired GL awakes. So more investigation needs to be done before we commit to any big systemic gold loot changes :-)
    The best way to solve everyone's concerns would be getting rid of all the gold drops in the dungeons and bound them strictly as chest loot (the chests from dungeons that need to be interacted with in order to open and their loot can be affected by gold loot) this would speed up the farming since swapping our damage set into gold loot set mid-battle would no longer be required and nobody would be left behind by missing the gold loot set swap before the enemy dies.

I think this idea was brought up by hankx some time ago now but looks like it got overseen.

Anyway, im sure nobody would complain on gold loot nerf as long as they come along a smooth gameplay improvement.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flashio For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

@Cinco add 2x plat offer

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

the zodias map (sunken and going down) is not good for farming gold in mobs. seeing that the map is small, the mobs are few and scattered. different in the mausoleum that had many mobs, there it made sense to have gold in the mobs, but not in sunken. it's almost unplayable in that aspect of getting gold from mobs, and to fully enjoy this feature, you'd have to kill a good amount of mobs and that doesn't work in sunken, except in the final corridor that precedes the boss... just to load the rest of the ultimate

Enviado de meu moto g(8) usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

bring back gold loot on sunken before u found new method to farm..
    thats the best solution.. to make this fun..
    cz ppl confused with all off this without discussion/notice before..

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #113
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    The best way to solve everyone's concerns would be getting rid of all the gold drops in the dungeons and bound them strictly as chest loot (the chests from dungeons that need to be interacted with in order to open and their loot can be affected by gold loot) this would speed up the farming since swapping our damage set into gold loot set mid-battle would no longer be required and nobody would be left behind by missing the gold loot set swap before the enemy dies.

I think this idea was brought up by hankx some time ago now but looks like it got overseen.

Anyway, im sure nobody would complain on gold loot nerf as long as they come along a smooth gameplay improvement.
    I'm up for an experiment where players only get gold from the very last room in Zodias by opening treasure chests that spawn after the boss has died.

Full transparency: I set up Zodias map one in this fashion and I utterly hate the way this feels. Nevertheless you (the community) seem passionate about not getting any gold 'til the final boss is felled... so I'll give it a whirl in the coming two weeks ;-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

I'm up for an experiment where players only get gold from the very last room in Zodias by opening treasure chests that spawn after the boss has died.

Full transparency: I set up Zodias map one in this fashion and I utterly hate the way this feels. Nevertheless you (the community) seem passionate about not getting any gold 'til the final boss is felled... so I'll give it a whirl in the coming two weeks ;-)

Make the gold loot from the chest an average equivalent of the total gold that would be looted within the full dungeon using gold loot set, dont wanna end up opening a chest that gives up only what the Boss would drop, forgetting minibosses/mobs and the rest if the chests in the map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

in hardcore we farmed at elite sunken map for gold... you guys nerf it and saying what we should run in the deepest of zodias map... so l am asking will you pay our revine in map 3 and 4? cuz one mistake or lag we die bring back the gold in elite sunken....

22.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #116
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    Make the gold loot from the chest an average equivalent of the total gold that would be looted within the full dungeon using gold loot set, dont wanna end up opening a chest that gives up only what the Boss would drop, forgetting minibosses/mobs and the rest if the chests in the map.
    It's going to be an adjusted min / max BASE gold loot figure that aggregates what you would have gotten (as a base) from minions, minibosses and the boss. There's not some table of base gold loot with indices based on gold loot sets and awakenings since these are multipliers that are applied to the base. Hope that makes sense.
    | | | |

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

i want to point out that u guys are able to control the amount of generated golds by putting a gl percentage cap instead of going through all this pain,

test this

lock the gl cap in zodias at 600%/500% or around so
    bring back the same old drop rates on the map
    don't allow bosses to spawn until certain amount of mobs are killed

you can unlock the cap at gl events u throw / new maps / portal bosses or gauntlet so ppl don't lose the worth of their cray cray high gl sets

and add new sort of gambling chest for a new cool BOUNDDD vanity sets (pls make it super cool) in zodias vendor that costs a good amount of gold to open we talking like 200k+ each pull with low chance for vanity like 5% nd u could pull something thats not for ur class, that'd act as a good gold sink

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

25.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #118
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by modkill View Post
    i want to point out that u guys are able to control the amount of generated golds by putting a gl percentage cap instead of going through all this pain,

test this

you can unlock the cap at gl events u throw / new maps / portal bosses or gauntlet so ppl don't lose the worth of their cray cray high gl sets

and add new sort of gambling chest for a new cool BOUNDDD vanity sets (pls make it super cool) in zodias vendor that costs a good amount of gold to open we talking like 200k+ each pull with low chance for vanity like 5% nd u could pull something thats not for ur class, that'd act as a good gold sink

I think that players that rolled for higher gold loot will absolutely hate this idea - so I'm gonna say 'hard pass.' Thanks for your feedback nevertheless!
    | | | |

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by modkill View Post

test this

Gl cap? It's funny , or maybe you don't have gl more than 900, then what's about the someone who already invested to get 1k gl?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    IGN : ZIT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think that players that rolled for higher gold loot will absolutely hate this idea - so I'm gonna say 'hard pass.' Thanks for your feedback nevertheless!
    +1
    Yup i hate that idea

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    IGN : ZIT