Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2023-01-20 Content Update (299177)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

The worst move sts could make this game will turn pocket legends 2, now where do i farm gold ? I can't merch with 0g and this TRASHHH event

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mikesito For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Why making the banner tradeable? It will cost nothing and any player who didn’t put an effort into getting it can have it…

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fytheo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

ill sell everything in my stash. cmon this game is dying.
    save ur dollars right now

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nirvaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

@Cinco @assomers @Remiem add 2x plat offer

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

I've never seen this much comments under a post😭. This is bad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

either they buff the gold drop as soon as possible or the game will be dead

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

This is nothing new to be fair. Common sense usually flies out the window with this lot.

So when people state - "spent several hours playing Zodias maps with no gold loot 'til the final boss..." yes i intentionally added the ellipsis there, because i don't believe a single word of the rest of the statements made, cos im pretty perspicacious enough to know that they weren't playing AL for hours, given the glorious past masterful insights we were given by them on Arena when people were doing 1m5secs for almost a year. Would be nice to see live twitch streams, or youtube streams, where devs engage with the community and actual people who play the game, whilst you're figuring out things in the game live. Instead of bluffing us on here with these perposterous nonsensical ideas.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fahtsssss View Post
    We do deserve more but... people are happy with getting the bare minimum as it shows :/. Maybe if people stopped blowing their money on plat and realized that they are the ones funding the game then devs would take it a little more serious. Right now, there really isn't any repercussions for them so they do as they please because they know plat buyers will buy plat regardless of what nerf, or buff comes.

Oh well.. Hope Lovecraft is worth running because Lunar New Year was the worst let down after reading the letter to community I expected more love and thought to be put into events and the first event of the year isn't capturing that very well...

Ign Kinnq
    I’m happy you brought Lovecraft up because this is a perfect example. I hope this event has evolved and the gear is relevant to the current game content. This is the problem when events are recycled every year..if they are not in tune with the current game content then it becomes pointless. I’m not sure we need more sets..in the past when the first endless and tainted were released they were useful but that was a long time ago. Please update event to something that will be useful for us and worth running for.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Well, atleast cinco is taking suggestions and criticism into account, im sure there’ll be a change as the nerf completely decimated the little remaining fun it was to run esunk, not because the gold drops are horrific, but because OP sets are now becoming almost unusable, putting players in a position of risking farming for nothing if they do the heavy lifting, which is a very ***-backwards approach

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anehazaz View Post
    I’m happy you brought Lovecraft up because this is a perfect example. I hope this event has evolved and the gear is relevant to the current game content. This is the problem when events are recycled every year..if they are not in tune with the current game content then it becomes pointless. I’m not sure we need more sets..in the past when the first endless and tainted were released they were useful but that was a long time ago. Please update event to something that will be useful for us and worth running for.
    Truly agree. Something like a mythic versions of krak set for players that can’t afford the kraken sets. Similar to mythic lvl 66 weaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Cinco how abt we buff the boss hp in all replayable zodias and keep the map gold as it is or maybe nerf it for like 20% pre nerf?

Make portal boss hp buff up too and can you make elite gauntlet bar progresses from all portals like mecha and ekenta and not jus rahab?
    ( becuz we are aware a single bow rogue can jus delete an elite boss in matter of seconds which cuts the run time for like a min or so)

Im fine with nerfing esf but not this extent becuz i wan somewhere else to farm, its been 64 years farming esf, so a change would b nice.

Please make gauntlet open easier cuz this is the only map that requires all classes instead of a full pt of 1 class. N ofc buff the gold drop too

So jus an example how the gold drop shud be:
    Elite map: 8k-10k base drop
    Elite portal: 13k-15k base drop( abit higher cuz it rarely opens)
    Elite gauntlet 23k-25k base drop( due to its difficulty and vry steep scaling)

The amount is jus an example for the boss gold drop.

Regardless, im jus hoping for the best for the endgame farm for AL

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yoloswagx View Post
    Cinco how abt we buff the boss hp in all replayable zodias and keep the map gold as it is or maybe nerf it for like 20% pre nerf?

Make portal boss hp buff up too and can you make elite gauntlet bar progresses from all portals like mecha and ekenta and not jus rahab?
    ( becuz we are aware a single bow rogue can jus delete an elite boss in matter of seconds which cuts the run time for like a min or so)

Im fine with nerfing esf but not this extent becuz i wan somewhere else to farm, its been 64 years farming esf, so a change would b nice.

Please make gauntlet open easier cuz this is the only map that requires all classes instead of a full pt of 1 class. N ofc buff the gold drop too

If they did buff boss hp what about undergeared players ?

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yoloswagx View Post

Buffing the HP will cause less players to run as most who "causally" farm esf are undergeard in some way. This would eventually kill the map but your idea about love craft is awesome, i remember grinding for 66 mythic staff, it was stronger than the arcan proc lol. +1 for mythic versions or just add eating machine recipes to crates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Its for old rich player only who own old venal and op gl gears not for the begginers who spend thousand of plat to earn gold farming using new venal and awakened gl gears at sunk thats why they nerf it
    Peace just i notice..

Sent from my 21081111RG using Tapatalk
    IGN: Xmap