Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 194

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2023-01-20 Content Update (299177)

  1. #141
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Hope the speed set also can cheap like avarice set ^_^

    Sent from my 21061119AG using Tapatalk

  2. #142
    Blogger Immortal_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Posts
    1,526
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    476
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    165
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

    Default

    i respect this

  3. #143
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    526
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    We will check to see if anyone was affected by this and get them fixed up.

    -ALS
    Hi, @asommers! Is there any development on this (class specific guarantee)?

  4. #144
    Forum Adept Legolasn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    302
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    70
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    So we spent the day considering and debating alternatives to direct gold loot from monsters because of complaints surrounding set-switching. Here's where things stand:

    - The 'end level chest' method has big issues that cannot be easily solved. First issue is leeching. Leeching will be a significant problem if all you have to do is hit the post-boss chest. Solutions to this are a rat's nest of complexity that will risk lots of new exploits and bugs. Second issue is alt-parties. It will be most efficient for individuals to run maps with one well-geared toon and then collect a full party's worth of gold with their three alts (since they only need to be around at the end to score gold loot).

    - Accepting the suggestion in good faith I set up an 'end level chest' test and spent several hours playing Zodias maps with no gold loot 'til the final boss was killed. It doesn't feel good. TBH it's a terrible experience. It really underscored how important it is to have the little moments of excitement from looting gold and items.

    - Dropping a gold loot chest instead of direct gold loot has some big problems also - primarily the fact that we don't currently have support for a chest that gives gold and respects gold loot bonuses from equipment and pet HB. It's not a bad idea and I will consider investing in the changes required to make this possible. It's not going to happen in the short-term.

    - Portal boss loot is going to be buffed next week. It makes sense for these bosses to pay out a lot since the maps are not open all of the time.

    - When I indicated that I was keen to nerf Zodias minion gold loot to appease players who didn't like switching sets I got several private messages from players who absolutely hate the idea. I will consider their feedback as well. In the meantime, you have the choice. Stripping gold from the minions strips the choice and that's not popular with everyone ;-)

    In non-gold related news: the Kraken Battle Sword is going to get some love in the coming week (or two), and the Robo Crab Bombs are very likely going back to their previous mechanic of insta-kill with no stun so that properly spec'ed players can play the content the way it was originally designed.

    Best wishes! And thanks for a very exciting day of conversations!
    The gold chest ppl suggesting is not an item chest u opening on inventory rather a chest that spawns on map after u kill the boss in map, like the ones that alrdy existing but with all the gold gathered in them.

  5. #145
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    692
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    55
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    72
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

    Default

    Instead of having mobs, mini bosses and bosses to drop gold how about completely removing the gold drop from boss mobs and boss and instead buff the gold drop of chests near them that ways you have to clear zones with your dmg set, you add more gear to loot from boss, mobs and minis so people try to use luck on them and GL on the chest we open after each boss, mini boss after cleaning?


    Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tekila For This Useful Post:


  7. #146
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    152
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tekila View Post
    Instead of having mobs, mini bosses and bosses to drop gold how about completely removing the gold drop from boss mobs and boss and instead buff the gold drop of chests near them that ways you have to clear zones with your dmg set, you add more gear to loot from boss, mobs and minis so people try to use luck on them and GL on the chest we open after each boss, mini boss after cleaning?


    Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
    + 1000This one sounds fair to us. Let it be.. very nice idea

  8. #147
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    1,137
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    152
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legolasn View Post
    The gold chest ppl suggesting is not an item chest u opening on inventory rather a chest that spawns on map after u kill the boss in map, like the ones that alrdy existing but with all the gold gathered in them.
    Better idea it is a chest u loot. When u open it a mini mob/boss appears which dies by time like mobs in ydra. The time for mob to die takes 0.1sec. The mob boss has the same code like a map boss mob. So we can use gl when opening and don’t need to have to kill him. Boss can be invisible or appear as a gold coin on the ground.

    All this features already exist in the game as code it’s just needed to copypaste it and put Into the correct order.


    Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

  9. #148
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,454
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    164
    Thanked in
    131 Posts

    Default

    For me i think nerf gold is not the soution, buffs the boss hp to stop the players greedy act solo one proc kill all boss in zodias map to make all class unite to kill the boss and finish the map, or make the map enter 3 different class, or add/ crate sts another new class to make it 4, all players hoping another class to make the player more addictive to this game.

  10. #149
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    113
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    pls make all mobs drop gold ranging from 1k -5k each

  11. #150
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    206
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    i dont know how to play this game anymore.
    QUIT !

  12. #151
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    742
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    59
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

    Default

    Decrease the requirements for portal map to open and buff the portal bosses gold drop

    Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

  13. #152
    Member mamaubear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    108
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Just move all gold drop to 4 portal boss. Likes cap lvl71-76. The inflation is too high cinco. Nah, for 4zodias map, make boss drop other useful item, badge, mhytic set or Kraken spirit XP kit, etc to make player want to play zodias map without thinking about gold and gold and gold. Make economy stable like before. Make deflasion.

  14. #153
    Senior Member PatD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Québec
    Posts
    1,937
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    868
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    756
    Thanked in
    429 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    - When I indicated that I was keen to nerf Zodias minion gold loot to appease players who didn't like switching sets I got several private messages from players who absolutely hate the idea. I will consider their feedback as well. In the meantime, you have the choice. Stripping gold from the minions strips the choice and that's not popular with everyone.
    Lolll ofc they pm you, they prob too shy to say it loud on forum cuz they are probably the real leecher, ppl who only invest into gl set and follow ppl with high stats set, getting all the gold while the one who have invest to have high stats awake to run map smoothly dont get nothing...

    I am in a big guild and i didnt heard anyone happy with this change, i can even say that ppl are really mad about it!!

    Please don't let it this way thank you

    Best wishes!!

    Ps: btw really appreciate the upcoming buff on krak sword

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:


  16.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #154
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,603
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    91
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,246
    Thanked in
    3,230 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    Lolll ofc they pm you, they prob too shy to say it loud on forum cuz they are probably the real leecher, ppl who only invest into gl set and follow ppl with high stats set, getting all the gold while the one who have invest to have high stats awake to run map smoothly dont get nothing...

    I am in a big guild and i didnt heard anyone happy with this change, i can even say that ppl are really mad about it!!

    Please don't let it this way thank you

    Best wishes!!

    Ps: btw really appreciate the upcoming buff on krak sword
    You've done a good job of representing your perspective. I am not persuaded yet - so encourage your guild mates to contact me and share their opinions or speak their minds here on the forums.

    So far it's a small minority of players that want to strip gold from the Zodias minions and worsen the overall Zodias gold nerf. In general players don't seem to mind switching sets and strongly prefer having the choice versus having the choice taken away from them. If they're gonna PM me, please have your guild mates tell me why removing the choice to loot gold from minions is bad for the game overall; not just inconvenient for them personally.

    Best wishes to you too!
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  17. #155
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    62
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Is it possible to upload drop to the mobs please sometimes I pull and I do not earn anything xD

    Nice day

  18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #156
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,603
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    91
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,246
    Thanked in
    3,230 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamsoloroguer View Post
    Is it possible to upload drop to the mobs please sometimes I pull and I do not earn anything xD

    Nice day
    The minions do not have a 100% chance to drop - so often they drop nothing.

    Best wishes!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  19.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #157
    CTO asommers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,167
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,416
    Thanked in
    1,552 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iseenoobs View Post
    Hi, @asommers! Is there any development on this (class specific guarantee)?
    Yes, we have a list of players that were affected by this and you can send a ticket to Customer Support (we will grant you the guaranteed badge, plus the item of your choice from the guaranteed loot).

    -ALS

  20. #158
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Posts
    97
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    many of my friends that almost new in game quit already because of this update . they grind so much just to buy venal set and to awaken it for better stats . then nerf the elite sunken gold drops. they very disappointed. i think the wrong move u guys did is u nerf it too early . i assume also u will nerf elite sunken for sure one or 2 months after awaken but not as this early . thats why many are disappointed . a very wrong move for my opinion .

  21. #159
    Senior Member PatD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Québec
    Posts
    1,937
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    868
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    756
    Thanked in
    429 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    You've done a good job of representing your perspective. I am not persuaded yet - so encourage your guild mates to contact me and share their opinions or speak their minds here on the forums.

    So far it's a small minority of players that want to strip gold from the Zodias minions and worsen the overall Zodias gold nerf. In general players don't seem to mind switching sets and strongly prefer having the choice versus having the choice taken away from them. If they're gonna PM me, please have your guild mates tell me why removing the choice to loot gold from minions is bad for the game overall; not just inconvenient for them personally.

    Best wishes to you too!
    Sorry if i haven’t been clear but i have never ask to remove completely the gold from minions, i want instead to have it at the end of the map, but we would need to kill all mob to make spawn boss, even if map harder i dont care, as long as i dont have to switch set constantly! Ty

  22. #160
    Senior Member Statsonly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    686
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

    Default

    Any plans in the future to make eating machine recipes tradable or drop from bosses? This will substantially increase the amount of newer players running maps and leveling the eating machine set. Open to feedback

Similar Threads

  1. 2023-01-10 Content Update (298968)
    By Futumsh in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 02-03-2023, 09:15 AM
  2. 2023-01-10 Content Update (298964)
    By Futumsh in forum SL Announcements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-20-2023, 10:24 PM
  3. 2023-01-19 Content Update (299140)
    By Futumsh in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-20-2023, 01:01 PM
  4. 2023-01-12 Content Update (299016)
    By Futumsh in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-12-2023, 10:55 AM
  5. 2023-01-04 Content Update (298864)
    By asommers in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-11-2023, 06:33 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •