Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2023-01-20 Content Update (299177)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Hello I like the update but the mobs almost do not give gold me and made a gold test and pull mobs just win maximum 9k and there are times that nothing just rise a little to the drop of mobs and would be perfect thanks good day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi

Sent from my TECNO LG7n using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Remove invulnerability from mage shield if you want for better balance and silent some mouths , but please don't touch the mastery of gale force!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

this update was to speed up the opening of the raha/ekenta portal.. what is the goal if these portals will still open once every 14 days? for real i dont get the point

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    This is a wrong move from sts after spending money to gears and awakes.
    Yup. They love screwing peoples money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Can zodias point crates be added to bosses? As an guaranteed loot, similar to how store chest work. Get more players running map and farming badges/gold/zodias point. (Starting at commom 50 to super rare arcane 5k)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Because of the Nerf, my Friends are rarely online because the earning of gold is very low. But when it was nerfed, they kept saying they would come back.When everything is ok because they are too lazy to run the event, they say there is no profit even from the vendor.

Sent from my RMX2061 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Consider no more gold loot maps starting next expansion, give us something fun to farm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

move gold to chest and main boss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    My take is this: STS released a map which was part of an expansion that had good gold that dropped. The problem was it was difficult and people couldn't finish it very fast. Spend some money on kraken sets and that took care of that. To maximize runs, Venal sets already existed, but they were too high a price for most. At winter, they re-released the venal sets and many players spent real money to loot and use or sell such sets. At the awakening event, we saw the GL sets get more gold awakening and players were then "tuned" for the expansion using knowledge of the pre-existing game mechanics and planned out maps. Where it leaves a bitter feeling is after all the money and time investment, the one map where everyone likes to run in their spare time is nerfed without a proper replacement that has the same level of speed/gold drops. In my opinion, it's a little unfair to the players. If the purpose was to stop the gold from dropping and causing inflation, it shouldn't be taken out on everyone mid expansion where no one took advantage of any bugs in the game. If the purpose was to get others to run the other maps, then as others have suggested, to have a cyclic rotation where the other maps drop more gold and the difficulty lowered. At present, only the rate at which new gold is created has been slowed, and for the average player, this means you have to run more than before. Should have more clarity on what exactly was the purpose of the gold nerf so shortly after selling items for real money to the community that promoted more gold to drop.
    Well said!

(Out of thanks)
    Avy
    12-2012

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The gold loot changes were focused on the four Zodias Standard and Elite maps. The portal boss loot and gauntlet should not be affected by this.
    That means u dont even know where nerf goes .
    Elite mecha before nerf 2m/hour after nerf 500k /hour
    Ye ye ye

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nexior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Until now, these many people made money farms and bought their items, it was cruelty to buy items for beginners. I'm just curious why you didn't bring this nerf all this time before it created inflation. Or you waited for someone to get rich and helped hold the market. Even though there are so many items and money in the game, you can fix it if you hold the items and prevent the players who create inflation. For people who are op and rich, this nerf is a good fit because they bought everything and they can afford to buy it. I would like them to start from scratch and talk like that, otherwise it will be really hard for newbies to save money. It will be very long and boring for them to buy items when inflation is in this state and maybe they will quit the game because of it. If you are going to nerf the money farm and ask the players to make a sacrifice, make a sacrifice by removing the platinum requirement that must be used to open chests and new players will get their items. Or halve the real money you earn from the game and try to understand us!?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

While people could buy kraken items with the money they farmed for 1 week, this period turned into a long period of 1 month. Otherwise people are playing this game to have a good time, they are not workers trying to make money in this game and they can't spend half their day on a game. In a short time, the desire to buy goods and have a pleasant time turned into a dream. On the other hand, this nerf request seems to be a request from the richest people in the game, not from you, because I've never seen them raise money on the esunk map. What I mean is this: Compare the online number one week ago with the online number one week later. This indicates whether you succeed or fail, but people who are not online may not mean much to you because people who did not buy patinum can no longer continue the game. Thanks STS...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

The gold loot changes were focused on the four Zodias Standard and Elite maps. The portal boss loot and gauntlet should not be affected by this.
    All the zodias maps currently drop same gold even portals.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Please fix the passive of Kuai. I tested it and it only gives 5% luck instead of 20%..
    I don’t know if its the same for the Heroic version but the luck is only 5% please fix this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

25k gold for 10 minutes versus 5k for an hour............................................ still no reason or compelling prize.
    Plat whales are safe..... paid gold for my aura that should have been in the vendor. What’s next?
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts

I know you probably won't change this now, but my suggestion is next time:

Make it 5k for 10 minutes. And once you're done with with that make so you cant loot anything unless you have an elixir equiped. This would push more to buy elix and it could have been such a good way to ween off a bit of gold from the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

I'm quite interested in the idea of deferring gold loot to chests and/or migrating gold loot to different maps on a cyclical basis (as has been suggested). No timeframe on this yet.

As for why things are done the way they've been done, I wanted to deal with gold loot right now with this first iteration so a simple change felt more appropriate in contrast to adding a lot of loot complexity.

To answer your literal question from a play perspective: the big downside of dropping gold chests is/will be the inventory space they'll take up - forcing you to clear out all the gold crates every couple of maps - but, again, it's not a bad idea overall and I'm going to look into it as a potential method for the very near future.
    I like this thought direction. Run maps geared to kill! Open crates in my house/hall/town at my leisure, wearing my gl,luck sets and pets!
    Also less griping about ppl undergeared in maps!
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

22.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #99
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    I like this thought direction. Run maps geared to kill! Open crates in my house/hall/town at my leisure, wearing my gl,luck sets and pets!
    Also less griping about ppl undergeared in maps!
    One big issue with this that I uncovered today is: without significant rework, gold loot crates would only be able to give 'gold items' which are not affected by gold loot... which would be another blow to those concerned about the utility of their recently-acquired GL awakes. So more investigation needs to be done before we commit to any big systemic gold loot changes :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

@Cinco @asommers

Very good, this feat of nerfing sunken will solve many problems in the game and bring the essence and emotion of the game that was already being forgotten! Now I have a suggestion, the system that was used in deep and evg was great, people always liked it and never complained about it and miss it, could you see the possibility of implementing it again? and about the arc 81 items, an event to make them more accessible would help with the zodiac maps since they are still expensive and the gold nerf occurred and it is not easy to play these maps, after the awak event most of them ran out of gold.

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk