Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2023-01-20 Content Update (299177)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    The best way to solve everyone's concerns would be getting rid of all the gold drops in the dungeons and bound them strictly as chest loot (the chests from dungeons that need to be interacted with in order to open and their loot can be affected by gold loot) this would speed up the farming since swapping our damage set into gold loot set mid-battle would no longer be required and nobody would be left behind by missing the gold loot set swap before the enemy dies.

I think this idea was brought up by hankx some time ago now but looks like it got overseen.

Anyway, im sure nobody would complain on gold loot nerf as long as they come along a smooth gameplay improvement.
    +1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

how is your 1k gl investment doing in sunken rn don't u think 600-700gl on the original drop rate would be better than this with ur 1k gl
    and lol i spent like 300m on my gl set im not talking while running 200gl or such

cmonn dont hate on me for trying to help out <3

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I already have high gold loot but there is no map for farming, before I had 500gl after the awaken event I could have 900gl I was of course very happy, but the fun was only 2 days, then I thought 500gl was better but with the game before the nerf map

Sent from my M2101K7BNY using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voms View Post
    I already have high gold loot but there is no map for farming, before I had 500gl after the awaken event I could have 900gl I was of course very happy, but the fun was only 2 days, then I thought 500gl was better but with the game before the nerf map

I'm at 615% right now, wanted to go to at leas 850 but had a feeling about it and said no. Let's see how this goes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voms View Post

fun right..

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ehus View Post
    hahaha. u didnt know what ppl feel after completing gl set dude. rich be rich poor be poor. p2w games, sad poor
    okay that's what you said, one thing i know for sure they're all just cry babies after sts nerfing gold drop. me and my friends still enjoying farming gold in esunk we're not bothered even sts nerfed the gold drop we're still enjoying. most of them have 1k gold loot % also op players, and not complaining.
    >,..,<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amunrax View Post
    okay that's what you said, one thing i know for sure they're all just cry babies after sts nerfing gold drop. me and my friends still enjoying farming gold in esunk we're not bothered even sts nerfed the gold drop we're still enjoying. most of them have 1k gold loot % also op players, and not complaining.
    A lot of players complaining are new school lol, we use to run m1-6 ad get maybe 500k and 200k in items + tokens. Everyone was always happy, now its 6m per hour or curse the game. Just wow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Amunrax View Post
    Are you sure about that?.. you know you're crazy.. seriously? People with 1k+ gl is not complaining about this nerf?... Oh cmon wake up a lot of players are complaining about this nerf specially those who had 900-1k+ goldloot... You're just blind

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Cinco make mobs drop gold chest thats affected by gl, this way it feels more fun, cuz its always a hassle to swap a gl chest.

Boss nerf is certainly a bummer but i get that you're trying to slow down the gold flow. But how about nerf boss gold completely and make him drop a gold chest.

So minions= small gold chest
    Boss= big gold chest

U can alter the min-max amount of gold you can get from the chest ( meaning dev can adjust to however they like the gold drop is going to be)

This way u remove split farm which makes esunk clear goes for 20 seconds. But with this, ull make them focus more on the mobs instead of the boss which slower their run

100% disagree with mobs dropping pure gold..literally its a spamming fiesta and its really goofy.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yoloswagx View Post
    Cinco make mobs drop gold chest thats affected by gl, this way it feels more fun, cuz its always a hassle to swap a gl chest.

Boss nerf is certainly a bummer but i get that you're trying to slow down the gold flow. But how about nerf boss gold completely and make him drop a gold chest.

So minions= small gold chest
    Boss= big gold chest

U can alter the min-max amount of gold you can get from the chest ( meaning dev can adjust to however they like the gold drop is going to be)

This way u remove split farm which makes esunk clear goes for 20 seconds. But with this, ull make them focus more on the mobs instead of the boss which slower their run

100% disagree with mobs dropping pure gold..literally its a spamming fiesta and its really goofy.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
    To add on to this existing idea, mobs and bosses can drop chest which are directed affected by gold loot. A player can collect and stack chest to open while wearing their full gold loot sets and pet. The flow of elite maps will be faster and more fun, no one left behind or missing gold trying to switch sets. (Pets arcane ability does not directly affect chest)

11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #131
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Statsonly View Post
    To add on to this existing idea, mobs and bosses can drop chest which are directed affected by gold loot. A player can collect and stack chest to open while wearing their full gold loot sets and pet. The flow of elite maps will be faster and more fun, no one left behind or missing gold trying to switch sets. (Pets arcane ability does not directly affect chest)
    There is no support for this idea.

Not saying it’s bad - just saying it’s not something that will happen anytime soon.

We will evaluate if it’s something we should do though :-)

| | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Accept and move on guys. Last year Arcane Legends is a blast they gave too much and now they just balancing it now.. they not taking what you get from last year. we still continue getting rewards as we grind, also dont judge them too early, just keep an eye for their next move or great update also in events. This is my last comment here just enjoy the game.
    >,..,<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Сегодня я, и мой знакомый протестировали вторую карту zodis. Мы ее чистили полностью, у моего знакомого было 700gl , а у меня 1k gl , по этогу трёх забегов я получал 120к а мой знакомый 130к иногда я получал на 10к больше чем мой знакомый. И так, на маленьких подениях золота с мобав или мини босах, сама добыча золота не играе большой роли , не важно сколько у тебя 700 или 1000, разницы буден не значительной!
    Я потратил на свой набор 800м на этом мероприятии, типер вы не предупредили как это было раньше с deep marsh, берете и режыте по жывому, люди потеряли свои деньги, мотивацию играть , обрушились планы, и просто негатив! Хочу заметить, все это сделали вы , если вы не смогли всё хорошо продумать на будущее, почему ваши ошибки должны отражать на нас!?
    Кто вернёт мне мои вложения и время ! Потамушто типерь нету особой разницы 700gl у тебя или 1000 gl

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Had full zaarus set 700%gl+ speed set and all before winter event
    Was wonderful could melt mobs and let warrior drop bosses
    Venal turns cheap af, why not upgrade right?!?!?!? WRONG
    Now ive got 900gl but cant kill mobs with it RIP Zodias
    Full Kraken for damage but proc and swap and venal stats SUCK!!
    Ive been farming gold from the start and i finally invest $$ into game
    Only for it to completely change over night -- 1000% Disagree --
    Very disappointed, tempted to cut my losses and sell everything
    Only bc Gold doesn't lose value and equipment always does in time

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Loucks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

this was patched for the rich to stay richer than everybody else

17.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #136
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

So we spent the day considering and debating alternatives to direct gold loot from monsters because of complaints surrounding set-switching. Here's where things stand:

- The 'end level chest' method has big issues that cannot be easily solved. First issue is leeching. Leeching will be a significant problem if all you have to do is hit the post-boss chest. Solutions to this are a rat's nest of complexity that will risk lots of new exploits and bugs. Second issue is alt-parties. It will be most efficient for individuals to run maps with one well-geared toon and then collect a full party's worth of gold with their three alts (since they only need to be around at the end to score gold loot).

- Accepting the suggestion in good faith I set up an 'end level chest' test and spent several hours playing Zodias maps with no gold loot 'til the final boss was killed. It doesn't feel good. TBH it's a terrible experience. It really underscored how important it is to have the little moments of excitement from looting gold and items.

- Dropping a gold loot chest instead of direct gold loot has some big problems also - primarily the fact that we don't currently have support for a chest that gives gold and respects gold loot bonuses from equipment and pet HB. It's not a bad idea and I will consider investing in the changes required to make this possible. It's not going to happen in the short-term.

- Portal boss loot is going to be buffed next week. It makes sense for these bosses to pay out a lot since the maps are not open all of the time.

- When I indicated that I was keen to nerf Zodias minion gold loot to appease players who didn't like switching sets I got several private messages from players who absolutely hate the idea. I will consider their feedback as well. In the meantime, you have the choice. Stripping gold from the minions strips the choice and that's not popular with everyone ;-)

In non-gold related news: the Kraken Battle Sword is going to get some love in the coming week (or two), and the Robo Crab Bombs are very likely going back to their previous mechanic of insta-kill with no stun so that properly spec'ed players can play the content the way it was originally designed.

Best wishes! And thanks for a very exciting day of conversations!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    So we spent the day considering and debating alternatives to direct gold loot from monsters because of complaints surrounding set-switching. Here's where things stand:

- The 'end level chest' method has big issues that cannot be easily solved. First issue is leeching. Leeching will be a significant problem if all you have to do is hit the post-boss chest. Solutions to this are a rat's nest of complexity that will risk lots of new exploits and bugs. Second issue is alt-parties. It will be most efficient for individuals to run maps with one well-geared toon and then collect a full party's worth of gold with their three alts (since they only need to be around at the end to score gold loot).

- Accepting the suggestion in good faith I set up an 'end level chest' test and spent several hours playing Zodias maps with no gold loot 'til the final boss was killed. It doesn't feel good. TBH it's a terrible experience. It really underscored how important it is to have the little moments of excitement from looting gold and items.

- Dropping a gold loot chest instead of direct gold loot has some big problems also - primarily the fact that we don't currently have support for a chest that gives gold and respects gold loot bonuses from equipment and pet HB. It's not a bad idea and I will consider investing in the changes required to make this possible. It's not going to happen in the short-term.

- Portal boss loot is going to be buffed next week. It makes sense for these bosses to pay out a lot since the maps are not open all of the time.

- When I indicated that I was keen to nerf Zodias minion gold loot to appease players who didn't like switching sets I got several private messages from players who absolutely hate the idea. I will consider their feedback as well. In the meantime, you have the choice. Stripping gold from the minions strips the choice and that's not popular with everyone ;-)

In non-gold related news: the Kraken Battle Sword is going to get some love in the coming week (or two), and the Robo Crab Bombs are very likely going back to their previous mechanic of insta-kill with no stun so that properly spec'ed players can play the content the way it was originally designed.

It's like a butterfly effect. You change one thing, other things inadvertently need to change. Agreed that a one chest loot at the end of the map isn't exciting at all. It'll be made worse for players who disconnect and they won't end up with anything. It's tough addressing inflation. I was just wondering which part of the economy were you guys targeting? Gear prices or vanities? Both are heavily dependent on plat purchases and recently those sellers have gained top prices Hopefully you guys will come up with a balanced solution and we can get back to the grind! One thing i really liked about esunk was that I could get some runs in with randoms in my spare time before work or while I'm in the washroom xD
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

I support your decision Cinco, i remember moving from esg to maus, maus to elite fester, fester to ezg and so on. Everything 1 change brings 2 better opportunities, definitely looking forward to some HUGE loot drops during valentines event. Appreciate the constant feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

can you add 2x plat offer this week?

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

We saw an insta Action from Sts about nerfing Sunken , and we expect To Fix it immediately as well ! ( about Buff Zodias portals tonight not next week)1

2: About those Chests After boss (that contians Gold) maybe it has a simple solution!
    1-Make the boss HP Somehow like can't not be killed solo (takes a life)
    2-lock the map before boss get killed 3-make the map un-party-Able so we have to deal with random ppl inside

+ We expect to make " Cycling map goldloot system " so whole community can earn the Aps and guilds All Grind as well , its also makes motivation for Arlor to hit the Class Aps lb ( More competitive i mean)

And for the last Words: ty for planning to Buff the Kraken sword , cheers for warriors

Appreciate for Hearing our Voice

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk