Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2023-01-20 Content Update (299177)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

My take is this: STS released a map which was part of an expansion that had good gold that dropped. The problem was it was difficult and people couldn't finish it very fast. Spend some money on kraken sets and that took care of that. To maximize runs, Venal sets already existed, but they were too high a price for most. At winter, they re-released the venal sets and many players spent real money to loot and use or sell such sets. At the awakening event, we saw the GL sets get more gold awakening and players were then "tuned" for the expansion using knowledge of the pre-existing game mechanics and planned out maps. Where it leaves a bitter feeling is after all the money and time investment, the one map where everyone likes to run in their spare time is nerfed without a proper replacement that has the same level of speed/gold drops. In my opinion, it's a little unfair to the players. If the purpose was to stop the gold from dropping and causing inflation, it shouldn't be taken out on everyone mid expansion where no one took advantage of any bugs in the game. If the purpose was to get others to run the other maps, then as others have suggested, to have a cyclic rotation where the other maps drop more gold and the difficulty lowered. At present, only the rate at which new gold is created has been slowed, and for the average player, this means you have to run more than before. Should have more clarity on what exactly was the purpose of the gold nerf so shortly after selling items for real money to the community that promoted more gold to drop.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Make all boss over arlorian drop same badge. Not same time but periodic. Make this game live again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

>,..,<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

This change should of happened BEFORE the awaken event. Now, I would prefer that 50%GL on Kraken Helm/armor since the mobs are dropping gold and we need procs to kill them.

Huge +1 on the badges though, should add them across all elites.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Arkiouj For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Вы дали набор venal ! Вы дали набор кракена! Все это сами сделали! А типер забираеье добычу золота у прастых играков!!! Я требую вернуть добычу золота в sunken

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rusjeka For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

as a hardcore gold farmer i didn't see any problem if they nerfing the gold drop i just tested it today and it's still fine.. this a good move to balance the game economy, y'all just being greedy.. if player really love the game and farm hard they still get what they wanted that's all.
    >,..,<

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Amunrax For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

The people who open locks and spent money on elite awakes feel betrayed by this and the customer loses trust

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

portal still open too slow ,do something abt it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    My take is this: STS released a map which was part of an expansion that had good gold that dropped. The problem was it was difficult and people couldn't finish it very fast. Spend some money on kraken sets and that took care of that. To maximize runs, Venal sets already existed, but they were too high a price for most. At winter, they re-released the venal sets and many players spent real money to loot and use or sell such sets. At the awakening event, we saw the GL sets get more gold awakening and players were then "tuned" for the expansion using knowledge of the pre-existing game mechanics and planned out maps. Where it leaves a bitter feeling is after all the money and time investment, the one map where everyone likes to run in their spare time is nerfed without a proper replacement that has the same level of speed/gold drops. In my opinion, it's a little unfair to the players. If the purpose was to stop the gold from dropping and causing inflation, it shouldn't be taken out on everyone mid expansion where no one took advantage of any bugs in the game. If the purpose was to get others to run the other maps, then as others have suggested, to have a cyclic rotation where the other maps drop more gold and the difficulty lowered. At present, only the rate at which new gold is created has been slowed, and for the average player, this means you have to run more than before. Should have more clarity on what exactly was the purpose of the gold nerf so shortly after selling items for real money to the community that promoted more gold to drop.
    Hopefully the devs do there job and actually read thru this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rasor For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Gold in elite sunken now is same like in normal sunken i just tested it nice xd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amunrax View Post
    1v1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

why now? just when i completed my gl set and enjoying to farm gold, this happen
    only few OP players is enjoying the nerf

18. The Following User Says Thank You to talong For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

This is a wrong move from sts after spending money to gears and awakes.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snakeeyes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

add 2x plat offer

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Having the mobs drop gold needs to be reverted or make it so Zaarus set doesn't need the belt slot for the set bonus. Players need procs to run these maps and they need the belt slot for Venal set bonus.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Arkiouj For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    I agree with every single word.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Manisblue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Amunrax View Post
    as a hardcore gold farmer i didn't see any problem if they nerfing the gold drop i just tested it today and it's still fine.. this a good move to balance the game economy, y'all just being greedy.. if player really love the game and farm hard they still get what they wanted that's all.
    Maybe you doesn't have a high goldloot that's why your against to the players that's complaining about the nerf... Also you're not complaining about the nerf is because you already finish the 1bill gold looted APS.. this about the others and not for yourself only

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Malakibayag For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

So what is the difference between the 1hr kiljoy elix and the 10mins kiljoy elix aside of the 1hr drops firecrackers and the 10mins elix does not . Is there any other difference aside of what I've mentioned?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Malakibayag View Post
    Maybe you doesn't have a high goldloot that's why your against to the players that's complaining about the nerf... Also you're not complaining about the nerf is because you already finish the 1bill gold looted APS.. this about the others and not for yourself only

wala akong pakielam, umiyak nalang kayo, hinde kona kasalanan o problema yan opinyon kolang to Haha 😂
    >,..,<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

ppl with kraken alrd rich then now some of us with zaarus set only got low drop for farm to get kraken item which 100m+? poor ppl will always poor