Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2023-01-20 Content Update (299177)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hope the speed set also can cheap like avarice set ^_^

Sent from my 21061119AG using Tapatalk

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

i respect this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    We will check to see if anyone was affected by this and get them fixed up.

-ALS
    Hi, @asommers! Is there any development on this (class specific guarantee)?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    So we spent the day considering and debating alternatives to direct gold loot from monsters because of complaints surrounding set-switching. Here's where things stand:

- The 'end level chest' method has big issues that cannot be easily solved. First issue is leeching. Leeching will be a significant problem if all you have to do is hit the post-boss chest. Solutions to this are a rat's nest of complexity that will risk lots of new exploits and bugs. Second issue is alt-parties. It will be most efficient for individuals to run maps with one well-geared toon and then collect a full party's worth of gold with their three alts (since they only need to be around at the end to score gold loot).

- Accepting the suggestion in good faith I set up an 'end level chest' test and spent several hours playing Zodias maps with no gold loot 'til the final boss was killed. It doesn't feel good. TBH it's a terrible experience. It really underscored how important it is to have the little moments of excitement from looting gold and items.

- Dropping a gold loot chest instead of direct gold loot has some big problems also - primarily the fact that we don't currently have support for a chest that gives gold and respects gold loot bonuses from equipment and pet HB. It's not a bad idea and I will consider investing in the changes required to make this possible. It's not going to happen in the short-term.

- Portal boss loot is going to be buffed next week. It makes sense for these bosses to pay out a lot since the maps are not open all of the time.

- When I indicated that I was keen to nerf Zodias minion gold loot to appease players who didn't like switching sets I got several private messages from players who absolutely hate the idea. I will consider their feedback as well. In the meantime, you have the choice. Stripping gold from the minions strips the choice and that's not popular with everyone ;-)

In non-gold related news: the Kraken Battle Sword is going to get some love in the coming week (or two), and the Robo Crab Bombs are very likely going back to their previous mechanic of insta-kill with no stun so that properly spec'ed players can play the content the way it was originally designed.

Best wishes! And thanks for a very exciting day of conversations!
    The gold chest ppl suggesting is not an item chest u opening on inventory rather a chest that spawns on map after u kill the boss in map, like the ones that alrdy existing but with all the gold gathered in them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Instead of having mobs, mini bosses and bosses to drop gold how about completely removing the gold drop from boss mobs and boss and instead buff the gold drop of chests near them that ways you have to clear zones with your dmg set, you add more gear to loot from boss, mobs and minis so people try to use luck on them and GL on the chest we open after each boss, mini boss after cleaning?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tekila For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tekila View Post
    Instead of having mobs, mini bosses and bosses to drop gold how about completely removing the gold drop from boss mobs and boss and instead buff the gold drop of chests near them that ways you have to clear zones with your dmg set, you add more gear to loot from boss, mobs and minis so people try to use luck on them and GL on the chest we open after each boss, mini boss after cleaning?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
    + 1000This one sounds fair to us. Let it be.. very nice idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legolasn View Post
    The gold chest ppl suggesting is not an item chest u opening on inventory rather a chest that spawns on map after u kill the boss in map, like the ones that alrdy existing but with all the gold gathered in them.
    Better idea it is a chest u loot. When u open it a mini mob/boss appears which dies by time like mobs in ydra. The time for mob to die takes 0.1sec. The mob boss has the same code like a map boss mob. So we can use gl when opening and don’t need to have to kill him. Boss can be invisible or appear as a gold coin on the ground.

All this features already exist in the game as code it’s just needed to copypaste it and put Into the correct order.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

For me i think nerf gold is not the soution, buffs the boss hp to stop the players greedy act solo one proc kill all boss in zodias map to make all class unite to kill the boss and finish the map, or make the map enter 3 different class, or add/ crate sts another new class to make it 4, all players hoping another class to make the player more addictive to this game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

pls make all mobs drop gold ranging from 1k -5k each

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

i dont know how to play this game anymore.
    QUIT !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Decrease the requirements for portal map to open and buff the portal bosses gold drop

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Just move all gold drop to 4 portal boss. Likes cap lvl71-76. The inflation is too high cinco. Nah, for 4zodias map, make boss drop other useful item, badge, mhytic set or Kraken spirit XP kit, etc to make player want to play zodias map without thinking about gold and gold and gold. Make economy stable like before. Make deflasion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

- When I indicated that I was keen to nerf Zodias minion gold loot to appease players who didn't like switching sets I got several private messages from players who absolutely hate the idea. I will consider their feedback as well. In the meantime, you have the choice. Stripping gold from the minions strips the choice and that's not popular with everyone.
    Lolll ofc they pm you, they prob too shy to say it loud on forum cuz they are probably the real leecher, ppl who only invest into gl set and follow ppl with high stats set, getting all the gold while the one who have invest to have high stats awake to run map smoothly dont get nothing...

I am in a big guild and i didnt heard anyone happy with this change, i can even say that ppl are really mad about it!!

Please don't let it this way thank you

Best wishes!!

Ps: btw really appreciate the upcoming buff on krak sword

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

16.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #154
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    Lolll ofc they pm you, they prob too shy to say it loud on forum cuz they are probably the real leecher, ppl who only invest into gl set and follow ppl with high stats set, getting all the gold while the one who have invest to have high stats awake to run map smoothly dont get nothing...

I am in a big guild and i didnt heard anyone happy with this change, i can even say that ppl are really mad about it!!

Please don't let it this way thank you

Best wishes!!

Ps: btw really appreciate the upcoming buff on krak sword
    You've done a good job of representing your perspective. I am not persuaded yet - so encourage your guild mates to contact me and share their opinions or speak their minds here on the forums.

So far it's a small minority of players that want to strip gold from the Zodias minions and worsen the overall Zodias gold nerf. In general players don't seem to mind switching sets and strongly prefer having the choice versus having the choice taken away from them. If they're gonna PM me, please have your guild mates tell me why removing the choice to loot gold from minions is bad for the game overall; not just inconvenient for them personally.

Best wishes to you too!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Is it possible to upload drop to the mobs please sometimes I pull and I do not earn anything xD

Nice day

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #156
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hamsoloroguer View Post
    Is it possible to upload drop to the mobs please sometimes I pull and I do not earn anything xD

Nice day
    The minions do not have a 100% chance to drop - so often they drop nothing.

Best wishes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

19.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #157
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,495 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iseenoobs View Post
    Hi, @asommers! Is there any development on this (class specific guarantee)?
    Yes, we have a list of players that were affected by this and you can send a ticket to Customer Support (we will grant you the guaranteed badge, plus the item of your choice from the guaranteed loot).

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

many of my friends that almost new in game quit already because of this update . they grind so much just to buy venal set and to awaken it for better stats . then nerf the elite sunken gold drops. they very disappointed. i think the wrong move u guys did is u nerf it too early . i assume also u will nerf elite sunken for sure one or 2 months after awaken but not as this early . thats why many are disappointed . a very wrong move for my opinion .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

You've done a good job of representing your perspective. I am not persuaded yet - so encourage your guild mates to contact me and share their opinions or speak their minds here on the forums.

So far it's a small minority of players that want to strip gold from the Zodias minions and worsen the overall Zodias gold nerf. In general players don't seem to mind switching sets and strongly prefer having the choice versus having the choice taken away from them. If they're gonna PM me, please have your guild mates tell me why removing the choice to loot gold from minions is bad for the game overall; not just inconvenient for them personally.

Best wishes to you too!
    Sorry if i haven’t been clear but i have never ask to remove completely the gold from minions, i want instead to have it at the end of the map, but we would need to kill all mob to make spawn boss, even if map harder i dont care, as long as i dont have to switch set constantly! Ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Any plans in the future to make eating machine recipes tradable or drop from bosses? This will substantially increase the amount of newer players running maps and leveling the eating machine set. Open to feedback