Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Great job on making gold loot useless...guess we gotta go farm jewel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Great job on making gold loot useless...guess we gotta go farm jewel

Sent from my SM-A107M using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

GL are not useless the nerf isn't even that big and now you can run 3rd & 4th maps more efficiently

edit-
    I was wrong, was lucky enough to run few times and get 50k+ with 950gl, but later on I saw the difference
    Last edited by trueido; 01-21-2023 at 10:27 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

So for those who were cheering on the high drop rates of gold loot gears because "it helps new players". Are you cheering now? Base drop before the nerf was paying like 5k-8k now you need like 500gl to get 5k.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trueido View Post
    GL are not useless the nerf isn't even that big and now you can run 3rd & 4th maps more efficiently
    Ok so u telling me 18k with 800gl is not a big nerf ok

Sent from my SM-A107M using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

The nerf was needed but they nerfed it by 50-75%. The boss is dropping 16,000 gold for someone with 925gl. To earn gold with gold loot required time and effort because you are actually PLAYING the game. I don't understand why you would want to punish people that actually put time into your game, rather than sit in expedition and buy and sell (merch) items to earn gold to buy vanities and rinse and repeat.

Oh well.

Ign Kinnq

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fahtsssss For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

800gl drop 15k on main boss whats happening

Sent from my Redmi 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

I got 59k from boss at 960gl I think the number got changed from 3500-7000 base to like 1000-6000?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

700 gl drops 11k on boss, not a big Nerf. I trust you bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default So you mean to tell me that you wast your gold to make 500% gold loot

So going from making 40k per boss kill to 10-20k is not a big nerf? Like what where they thinking killing the only thing people look forward to in late game lowkey they changed makes me want to quit because there's really noting go do in the game anymore I can't even enjoy farming gold because now instead of making 1m round an hour or 2 turns into 6 hours for 1m pointless nerf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Idk where you think the nerf was needed people don't have noting to really do in late game besides farming gold your going to sit there and say its a good idea to make the only thing keeping rhe game rewarding nerf it to where people will stop doing it all together I feel like quitting because in all honesty the game has noting good going for it PvP is boring you have to be rich out the world to have some type of fun now the only thing left to do is sit in a base and spam merch I don't want to sit in a game just spamming I'm selling something sry to say the game became 10x worse from this now there's no reword for running any map at all disappointing

Quote Originally Posted by Fahtsssss View Post
    The nerf was needed but they nerfed it by 50-75%. The boss is dropping 16,000 gold for someone with 925gl. To earn gold with gold loot required time and effort because you are actually PLAYING the game. I don't understand why you would want to punish people that actually put time into your game, rather than sit in expedition and buy and sell (merch) items to earn gold to buy vanities and rinse and repeat.

Oh well.

Ign Kinnq

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lowkey after this pointless nerf made me want to stop playing all together the gold loot wad fine as it was if felt rewarding you make more gold loot you get more gold still had to farm allot to get the stuff you need but it was doable now it feels like theres noting to do in the game at all I hope they fix it to what it was because I honesly dont feel like I'll be playing this game much longer now its boring and pointless

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

my friend has a big gold loot 915/925 and he only got 9-19k gold from zodias elite bosses. this makes me uncomfortable with him even though my gold loot is lower but getting more gold than him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zinofpride View Post
    Idk where you think the nerf was needed people don't have noting to really do in late game besides farming gold your going to sit there and say its a good idea to make the only thing keeping rhe game rewarding nerf it to where people will stop doing it all together I feel like quitting because in all honesty the game has noting good going for it PvP is boring you have to be rich out the world to have some type of fun now the only thing left to do is sit in a base and spam merch I don't want to sit in a game just spamming I'm selling something sry to say the game became 10x worse from this now there's no reword for running any map at all disappointing
    The nerf was needed because Elite Sunken was a 24/7 map where we could run to get gold and in the past we've always had maps like "Deep Marsh" or "Elite Valley Gates" that opened after you filled up a completion bar. The amount of NERF that they input into the game was excessive. They should've maybe did 25% less gold, but instead they literally cut it by 50%. That's the part I didn't like.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Fahtsssss For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

bro, its arcane item era you don't need 4 map zodias. you all needs is 4 elite portal zodias and don't know when they are open. lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Welp that's sts for you, they won't buff esunk exactly. But for now u can farm gold in 4the area, about 40k for someone with 400% gl (me). Hope they do something else to compensate tho ngl

Sent from my SM-A107F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Lets begin, so basically everyone who has+ than 1k gl...
    I have 1150rn, and main Boss is dropping around 13-24k... So If its not that big nerf, idk what is big for you...
    My drop went from 82-85k Max Boss, to 20k...
    So, lets Farm jewels! It Will be better than playing 1 hour for 2m or less.
    Lets remmember the investment on gl, to reach 1150+... Probably most of players dont know, but its expansive... So, expansive to Farm less than i paid, now to pay my waste on gl, Will take me a year or more farming...

Enviado de meu Lenovo L70081 usando o Tapatalk

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selinntc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

The nerf was needed because Elite Sunken was a 24/7 map where we could run to get gold and in the past we've always had maps like "Deep Marsh" or "Elite Valley Gates" that opened after you filled up a completion bar. The amount of NERF that they input into the game was excessive. They should've maybe did 25% less gold, but instead they literally cut it by 50%. That's the part I didn't like.
    If It was 50% fahtss...
    Its literally 75% CUT...
    From 85k Boss to 13k...
    Thats a joke, ikr nerf was needed cuz 24/7, but thats not a nerf, thats literally killing the map...
    So for Ppl that told "Go to the last map" its like 2 minutes playing on a map that If u blink u die... And on esunken the usual time was 25-30secs playing ...
    From 8-10m/hour to 2m/hour...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Selinntc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

But why would you like a to revive less gold for doing the same thing its a 24/7 map yes but you still had to grind whats the point of not having a good way to farm allot of gold fast i dont find the fun in running the same map 24/7 but we all did it because at least it was a good reason to play the game now it just feels like theres noting to do late game besides merch witch its not a even a game mode I ran for gold because it was a way to actually play the game and even with 500% gold loot I felt the drop rate was low and everything is very expensive I ran allot and still found it hard go save up 10m so it kept me playing but now there's no real reason to play everything is over priced and the only way i would make gold and play the game got nerf to being useless

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Zinofpride For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

4rth map 14k drop from boss for 10 deaths lol we need aps every 10k deaths to make it worth

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snakeeyes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Selinntc View Post
    If It was 50% fahtss...
    Its literally 75% CUT...
    From 85k Boss to 13k...
    Thats a joke, ikr nerf was needed cuz 24/7, but thats not a nerf, thats literally killing the map...
    So for Ppl that told "Go to the last map" its like 2 minutes playing on a map that If u blink u die... And on esunken the usual time was 25-30secs playing ...
    From 8-10m/hour to 2m/hour...

I only said 50% because alot of ppl used to get 100k average on run and now its 50k average but yea it feels like 75%