Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Great job on making gold loot useless...guess we gotta go farm jewel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zinofpride View Post
    But why would you like a to revive less gold for doing the same thing its a 24/7 map yes but you still had to grind whats the point of not having a good way to farm allot of gold fast i dont find the fun in running the same map 24/7 but we all did it because at least it was a good reason to play the game now it just feels like theres noting to do late game besides merch witch its not a even a game mode I ran for gold because it was a way to actually play the game and even with 500% gold loot I felt the drop rate was low and everything is very expensive I ran allot and still found it hard go save up 10m so it kept me playing but now there's no real reason to play everything is over priced and the only way i would make gold and play the game got nerf to being useless
    yea I feel you bro. These nerfs dont make sense

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Fahtsssss View Post
    yea I feel you bro. These nerfs dont make sense
    It jusg bothers me how they are just ignoring. Change nobody wanted they not caring about they players if seems that they will never learn i played star legends snd quit do to the devs never updating the game anymore and making the market impossible to even try to make money is almost like they want this game to die just like star legends pocket legends and dark legends its disappointing af just when I started to make real gold after getting 500% gold loot they decide to do this what a joke I'm not even in the mood to play the game anymore because theres noting to do and that sitting round and merching stuff is played out did that for years in star legends not down to do it again hope they make gold loot some what okay id be happy making 30k per boss kill anything lower then that is too time consuming

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The nerf was needed but they nerfed it by 50-75%. The boss is dropping 16,000 gold for someone with 925gl. To earn gold with gold loot required time and effort because you are actually PLAYING the game. I don't understand why you would want to punish people that actually put time into your game, rather than sit in expedition and buy and sell (merch) items to earn gold to buy vanities and rinse and repeat.

Oh well.

Ign Kinnq
    Same gl sometimes u get 8k from main boss.

Ign: xmep

Sent from my V2061 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zinofpride View Post
    It jusg bothers me how they are just ignoring. Change nobody wanted they not caring about they players if seems that they will never learn i played star legends snd quit do to the devs never updating the game anymore and making the market impossible to even try to make money is almost like they want this game to die just like star legends pocket legends and dark legends its disappointing af just when I started to make real gold after getting 500% gold loot they decide to do this what a joke I'm not even in the mood to play the game anymore because theres noting to do and that sitting round and merching stuff is played out did that for years in star legends not down to do it again hope they make gold loot some what okay id be happy making 30k per boss kill anything lower then that is too time consuming
    Yea I feel like they really screwed over the people that can't really do portal bosses, so they go to esunk to farm gold, and now esunk is making them 1m in 1hr because they dont have a good party. So its just screwed at this point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

The prob is that some ppl already farmed 1b gold aps and some started for this new season also, it makes it really unfair for some ppl that are busy rn and was planning to run gold aps later since we have 3 months... Now they have really big advantage compared to us... Just remove gold aps then to make it fair or balance gold loot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

For the problem of this update, my friend and I tried the second zodias map, namely Newland, there as long as we collect mobs and mini bosses continuously in one location, the result of completing this map once is quite large, ranging from 95-130k (800gl+), it can be a little more than before updates that result before the max update is 120k. the weakness of this map may not be friendly for new players, it is required that one of the parties has an aegis kraken or an op to clear mobs and the minimum movement speed is 3x so you don't get left behind or stay there too long.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

I used to enjoy farming with GL from the past expansions that includes ESG, DM & EVG. Eventually got tired and didn't find it interesting lately, so it doesn't affect how I play the game overall.

My point is, after the "nerf" the goldloot wasn't useless after running some tests and reading some replies, as Cinco pointed out, gold was moved on higher dungeons so Newland Star or higher dungeons drops even more gold but I'm not sure if it's higher than before, so this thread was a result of over reaction. You just move on to another map that's it, your mind is so focused on just 1 map, acting like a damn robot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Great job on making gold loot useless...guess we gotta go farm jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Corviss the Lich View Post
    I used to enjoy farming with GL from the past expansions that includes ESG, DM & EVG. Eventually got tired and didn't find it interesting lately, so it doesn't affect how I play the game overall.

My point is, after the "nerf" the goldloot wasn't useless after running some tests and reading some replies, as Cinco pointed out, gold was moved on higher dungeons so Newland Star or higher dungeons drops even more gold but I'm not sure if it's higher than before, so this thread was a result of over reaction. You just move on to another map that's it, your mind is so focused on just 1 map, acting like a damn robot.
    I've been running e-newland ever since krak item was released. 990GL gives me 110-120k in one run. Rn i only get 40-50k per run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IG: Mrkgrphrtst
    Telegram: Fantomfive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

The nerf was needed but they nerfed it by 50-75%. The boss is dropping 16,000 gold for someone with 925gl. To earn gold with gold loot required time and effort because you are actually PLAYING the game. I don't understand why you would want to punish people that actually put time into your game, rather than sit in expedition and buy and sell (merch) items to earn gold to buy vanities and rinse and repeat.

Oh well.

Ign Kinnq
    Lets not hate on the Buy, sell, trade peeps. I do alot of that myself. I figured out years ago i could make way more doing that than running my self silly trying to loot it. I still enjoy running I just dont treat it like a job. We put time in the game like everyone else, we just play it from a different angle.

much love.
    chiiWaWa...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

@Cinco @asommers
    According to the comunity, do you guys think about giving the gl back to esunken, and maps? Cuz even the portals got nerfed, and there is a lot of ppl that invested bilions in gl, and now its like killing those peoples with those low drops...
    As a comunity we're asking for gl drops back, i Hope your answer comes! Thanks
    -Poet

Enviado de meu Lenovo L70081 usando o Tapatalk

11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #31
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Selinntc View Post
    @Cinco @asommers
    According to the comunity, do you guys think about giving the gl back to esunken, and maps? Cuz even the portals got nerfed, and there is a lot of ppl that invested bilions in gl, and now its like killing those peoples with those low drops...
    -Poet

Gold loot adjustments are often necessary and they are never popular. The reaction has been as outrageous as ever but the actual nerf itself is not that huge (please read some of the more considered comments from your fellow players to see what I mean). Furthermore, we migrated a lot of gold to minions instead of just cutting it out of the maps entirely. The original plan was just to nerf but it felt better to give players a choice with respect to farming minions for additional gold vs. just running Zodias minis and bosses.

Reducing the gold inflow is something that had to be done to help combat AL's runaway inflation. Note: we considered the handful of 'gold sink' community suggestions and found them largely to be 'one and done' type measures that would have little (to no) impact on the game's economic state. We have several gold sinks in the works right now and they're bound to be unpopular because they're actual gold sinks; but these measures would be useless if the gold loot in the easiest Zodias maps remained super high.

The gold loot changes affect everyone who runs. Gold Loot Awakes affect those who have them. So, if you have bad gl you'll be much worse off than someone with good gl. In fact, I think it's arguable that having good gl awakes now is even more important than before because of the changes to Zodias gold loot.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #32
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

@Cinco @asommers
    -Poet

Oh - another thing: without changes to Zodias gold drops we'd be unable to bring back any of the 'good gold loot' events. Events with good gold would need to be nerfed and players would choose instead to run the over-generous first Zodias map... and that's not ideal :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Oh - another thing: without changes to Zodias gold drops we'd be unable to bring back any of the 'good gold loot' events. Events with good gold would need to be nerfed and players would choose instead to run the over-generous first Zodias map... and that's not ideal :-)
    Got It, so after those nerfs, are there any chance to carnivall event back this year?
    If any positive answer about that, i think lot of players that quited should back and still playing even with nerf.
    Btw i know It was necessary, cuz 24/7, open map made the inflaction really high.
    Thanks for answering cinco
    -poet

14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #34
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Got It, so after those nerfs, are there any chance to carnivall event back this year?
    If any positive answer about that, i think lot of players that quited should back and still playing even with nerf.
    Btw i know It was necessary, cuz 24/7, open map made the inflaction really high.
    Thanks for answering cinco
    -poet

Carnaval is awesome but it hits right around the same time as Lovecrafting, and I think that players would really enjoy a bigger effort put into Lovecrafting vanities and (especially) crafts... since the crafts last year were pretty disappointing. So we probably won't do Carnaval.

That said, the mechanics that we enjoyed from Carnaval event zone were all wrapped up in the fixed min/max gold and the big number of minions that you could chew through to score lots of loot. I think that this sort of event mechanism could be applied to something else a bit later in the year. Hopefully I'll have more info about that soon!

Best wishes!
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

@Cinco
    Everything make sense, maby except from the gold fro minions
    But please tell me that Elite Rahabkor / Ekenta & EZG is not changed?

These maps are not open most of the time, we gonna need some places to farm gold
    more effectivly once or twice a week

16.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #36
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    @Cinco
    Everything make sense,
    But please tell me that elite rahabkor / Ekenta & EZG is not changed?
    Portal boss gold loot were affected by this change.

We're considering reverting some portion (or all) of the Rahabkor, Ekenta, Mecharydon and EZG gold loot nerfs since the maps are periodic.
    | | | |

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Portal boss gold loot were affected by this change.

We're considering reverting some portion (or all) of the Rahabkor, Ekenta, Mecharydon and EZG gold loot nerfs since the maps are periodic.
    Please do that cinco! That Will be really cool for Ppl who wasted bilions on gl...
    Revert It ALL, cuz its periodic and take some time to open like evg, dm and old maps... The best age of arcanes legends so Far....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

Gold loot adjustments are often necessary and they are never popular. The reaction has been as outrageous as ever but the actual nerf itself is not that huge (please read some of the more considered comments from your fellow players to see what I mean). Furthermore, we migrated a lot of gold to minions instead of just cutting it out of the maps entirely. The original plan was just to nerf but it felt better to give players a choice with respect to farming minions for additional gold vs. just running Zodias minis and bosses.

Reducing the gold inflow is something that had to be done to help combat AL's runaway inflation. Note: we considered the handful of 'gold sink' community suggestions and found them largely to be 'one and done' type measures that would have little (to no) impact on the game's economic state. We have several gold sinks in the works right now and they're bound to be unpopular because they're actual gold sinks; but these measures would be useless if the gold loot in the easiest Zodias maps remained super high.

The gold loot changes affect everyone who runs. Gold Loot Awakes affect those who have them. So, if you have bad gl you'll be much worse off than someone with good gl. In fact, I think it's arguable that having good gl awakes now is even more important than before because of the changes to Zodias gold loot.
    Migrate the gold to minion is the huge problem in this, instead just make the boss appear when all minions dead or a very high percentage, cuz rn by doing this you completely defeat the purpose of having loadout, hotbar and op set to run and gl set to loot gold, please rethink the way you did this!

Best Wishes!

20.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #39
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    Migrate the gold to minion is the huge problem in this, instead just make the boss appear when all minions dead or a very high percentage, cuz rn by doing this you completely defeat the purpose of having loadout, hotbar and op set to run and gl set to loot gold, please rethink the way you did this!

Best Wishes!
    That's cool.

I felt that the original nerf to bosses and miniboss gold loot was a bit harsh so I wanted to migrate a lot of the gold to minions so that players have a choice. You have made it clear that this choice is too burdensome... so it makes the most sense to strip the minions of this 'migrated' gold so you don't have to worry about the constant switching. This does make sense and I'll put it on my list to address next week.

Making players clear all the minions without getting additional gold benefits just to spawn the boss was an obvious consideration - and I skipped it because it felt like a punitive move on top of what would surely be an unpopular (but necessary) measure.

Thanks for your constructive feedback as always! Look for details on these changes and Zodias portal boss gold buffs next week.
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

That's cool.

I felt that the original nerf to bosses and miniboss gold loot was a bit harsh so I wanted to migrate a lot of the gold to minions so that players have a choice. You have made it clear that this choice is too burdensome... so it makes the most sense to strip the minions of this 'migrated' gold so you don't have to worry about the constant switching. This does make sense and I'll put it on my list to address next week.

Making players clear all the minions without getting additional gold benefits just to spawn the boss was an obvious consideration - and I skipped it because it felt like a punitive move on top of what would surely be an unpopular (but necessary) measure.

Thanks for your constructive feedback as always! Look for details on these changes and Zodias portal boss gold buffs next week.
    Thanks cinco for portal gl buffs thats great