Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: anti-stun skills

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default anti-stun skills

Idc about the Gold Nerfs, like its a bit rough to see the new numbers we‘re getting but its fine for me.

But please give us our anti-stun skills back. Like i have a skill in Juggernaut which says ur Unstoppable.

Give Mages their Shield 2s immunity back.

Give rogues anti stun when theire using razor…

Or let us use atleast Stun removing Pet AAs like Nekro Shield or Nilbog

i dont want a bane item to shorter the duration of the crab stun.

I wanna use my skills i put my points in and when they say ur unstoppable - lemme be unstoppable, or immune or stun resistant. Thanks

Playing Crab Maps is not fun to me beeing stunned for a whole decade. I see ur point by killing them with range but normal runs are random, played with 2 tanks. Was fun watching the Stars above their head

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vvaffe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

+1
    the gold nerf sucks tho
    *Sigh*
    -Skeletonmike

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

they gonna sell the bane item for plat i guess $$

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Adek Nakal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

I find it annoying when they add things that bypass our skills and pet aa. I mean how do I get stunned/slowed through a skill that prevents stun/slow? It's bs

7. The Following User Says Thank You to capeo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

This stun is killing the fun indeed, i was prefering thousand time like before were i need to time my horn to dont die than to get stun 10 times during 1 run!! Jug or nekro aa is suppose to protect us from this madness, not doing so and saying u gonna sell an elix later for that is making so many people mad, it is a really bad idea imo

Best wishes!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

I agree 100% all the classes have skills that protect from these things and they should just work the way they are supposed to. Having to buy something just to run a map is not the right direction. Skill and strategy are what makes it fun not just a paywall.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    This stun is killing the fun indeed, i was prefering thousand time like before were i need to time my horn to dont die than to get stun 10 times during 1 run!! Jug or nekro aa is suppose to protect us from this madness, not doing so and saying u gonna sell an elix later for that is making so many people mad, it is a really bad idea imo

Best wishes!
    +1

Best wishes!

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

It’s a craft. It won’t be something we sell - just to be clear. It’ll be essentially free.

We will update the skill info to indicate that it doesn’t work in every situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

thanks for removing skill based gameplay over Pet AAs or Charakter Skills.

Years ago when ESG was a think those annoying bugs kept stunning us like crazy aswell but we had jugg/shield/razor in combination with nekro aa (as e.g) preventing to get stunned. - Skill based with tactics.

Bombs Pre Nerf Tanks used Horn, Mage used shield to get through to protect our lovely rogues - tactics.

Now you wanna force us to craft an item which if we use it there is no stun immunity, instead it just loweres the stun duration?

In my opinion this one is a crazy L take. Sorry

14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvaffe View Post
    thanks for removing skill based gameplay over Pet AAs or Charakter Skills.

Years ago when ESG was a think those annoying bugs kept stunning us like crazy aswell but we had jugg/shield/razor in combination with nekro aa (as e.g) preventing to get stunned. - Skill based with tactics.

Bombs Pre Nerf Tanks used Horn, Mage used shield to get through to protect our lovely rogues - tactics.

Now you wanna force us to craft an item which if we use it there is no stun immunity, instead it just loweres the stun duration?

In my opinion this one is a crazy L take. Sorry

It's not finished but right now it does provide immunity.

There's currently (in testing) an elixir that turns the stun into a slow which can be negated with skills, and a jewel that ignores the stun entirely.

We changed the way that the bombs work because the vast majority of players didn't want to run at all due to the possibility of instant death. I congratulate those who have uncovered the proper method for running the maps nevertheless.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    It's not finished but right now it does provide immunity.

There's currently (in testing) an elixir that turns the stun into a slow which can be negated with skills, and a jewel that ignores the stun entirely.

We changed the way that the bombs work because the vast majority of players didn't want to run at all due to the possibility of instant death. I congratulate those who have uncovered the proper method for running the maps nevertheless.
    then be transparent with ur ideas and tell the community about it…or release all togther. All i see in Maps or Guildchat is that people are angry about those changes.

To the jewel, is it like those bane items from event maps which will stay in inventory?

If it provides Immunity, its fine and i see the change. Rn playing the last 2 Zodiac Maps is not fun at all getting stunned for years

17.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

To the jewel, is it like those bane items from event maps which will stay in inventory?
    Right now we are testing the new jewel ("Zodias Architect Stone") as a literal jewel that you craft and can socket into a piece of equipment - so it can give stats and some bonus effects in the Zodias maps.

I'm not sure it's more fun than an inventory item that doesn't give stats... but I'm giving the 'literal jewel' thing a chance today. If it doesn't feel like a good move then it'll revert to being an in-inventory item like the Zodias Pearls, etc.
    | | | |

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default anti-stun skills

sounds good but when you wanna make a jewel, let us craft it together with all type of jewels. not as a single stun immunity one.

As recipe i mean
    Flaw Fury (Or every other jewel) + New Zodias Jewel will turn into the new Flawless Zodias Jewel with 15Str + (the effect youre planning to implement)

So we dont lose on good stats for a jewel with lower stats + stun immunity on maximum level

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Vvaffe For This Useful Post:

20.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

sounds good but when you wanna make a jewel, let us craft it together with all type of jewels. not as a single stun immunity one.

As recipe i mean
    Flaw Fury (Or every other jewel) + New Zodias Jewel will turn into the new Flawless Zodias Jewel with 15Str + (the effect youre planning to implement)

So we dont lose on good stats for a jewel with lower stats + stun immunity on maximum level
    I hear you. Unfortunately that's an immense change (as each jewel combo will need to be created and every crafting option added). It's this huge amount of work developing a matrix of jewels that's turning me off of the 'literal socketed jewel' method rn :-)
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

This was not the reason why, i was almost never run those map cuz it was forcing me to respec skill to have horn, a skill i almost never use except for those bomb mobs, i would have prefer way more to be able to use jug instead…

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

i dont run those map bc sunken are the best,people still prefer playing on sunk after nerf,portal basically the same open very slow almost like nothing happen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

All 3 classes had a way to deal with bombs before. Horn/mage shield run detonate bombs before horn/shield wears off. Rogues just killed the bomb bots before they reached the player and detonate. Now rogues technique works and the other 2 classes can't avoid the stun. It's worse and slower now.

All 3 classes have skills that should clear debuffs and I don't understand why those skills are being made obsolete now. Pets, mobs and some weapons disregard all those skills. Why take the basic skills away?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

If it ain’t broken, don’t fix it…. Literally 0 reason to change the way bombs work, much less make skills that are used to avoid stuns/impairments be made obsolete in a map no one runs. Maybe stop wasting YOUR time and implement stuff to improve gameplay rather than boring events hardly anyone plays with the worst rewards I’ve ever seen

25.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #19
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    If it ain’t broken, don’t fix it…. Literally 0 reason to change the way bombs work, much less make skills that are used to avoid stuns/impairments be made obsolete in a map no one runs. Maybe stop wasting YOUR time and implement stuff to improve gameplay rather than boring events hardly anyone plays with the worst rewards I’ve ever seen
    So - the change was a response to player feedback that the later two maps were way too hard. I took the feedback at face value and decided to remove the insta-kill but that made things too easy. In order to keep a high degree of risk I implemented the stun.

I'm happy to reevaluate all of this. So far I'm not happy with the bane item stuff nor the 'bane jewel' concept and feel like reverting it all will be best.

This sucks because it will put us back in the state that players seemed to hate (not you, not the OP or others on this thread), and I'm very glad to hear that you and others found the way to play the maps. Nevertheless, I am sure we'll find some way to incentivize players to run these later maps :-)
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

So - the change was a response to player feedback that the later two maps were way too hard. I took the feedback at face value and decided to remove the insta-kill but that made things too easy. In order to keep a high degree of risk I implemented the stun.

I'm happy to reevaluate all of this. So far I'm not happy with the bane item stuff nor the 'bane jewel' concept and feel like reverting it all will be best.

This sucks because it will put us back in the state that players seemed to hate (not you, not the OP or others on this thread), and I'm very glad to hear that you and others found the way to play the maps. Nevertheless, I am sure we'll find some way to incentivize players to run these later maps :-)
    The only problem we face with the bomb mobs is that we have to taunt them in order to hit them. Other mobs we don't need to taunt in order to hit. We can fire arrows and they will just go through the bomb mobs.