Thread: Pocket Legends Community Discord Server Announcement

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Default Pocket Legends Community Discord Server Announcement

Hello everyone!

Invite Link: https://discord.gg/PSvqqJedTE

I find this to be the best time to announce I have made a community discord server for us PL Players. It is called “Pocket Legends Community” and it has an answer for any question or issue the community may have! There’s spots to just chat with other members of the community, class questions, gear questions, build questions and so much more to where no question will be left unanswered in this server. This player focused server consists of a huge voice chat room for all players to just hangout and talk as you please, a exclusive voice chat room for all players who want to listen to music, a meme channel with a meme bot who can automatically generate memes for players enjoyment (you can also post your own to have a laugh which is the main purpose of the channel), two categories for PvP and PvE players with any questions any player might have in those categories along with voice chat rooms for teams grinding, leveling or PvPing together!

These categories are based on ideas myself and other players who helped me create this server thought of to make this environment 100% player focused and can be used to help yourself or others with whatever issues you may have in game, or whatever things you may not understand. There’s also going to be a “ideas and suggestions” channel in the general category for players who may have any ideas or suggestions to make the server better or more convenient, I highly suggest taking advantage of this feature because I will be reading all of the suggestions!

It also features a leveling system for members in the server, you can always keep track of what level you are as well! I want to thank everyone now for reading and taking the time to look at the server, and see what it is all about. The goal is to have the entire PL community come together in this server to make it something great, I want to have all players ideas implemented into the server to make it special.

I look forward to seeing everyone inside the Discord Server, I appreciate your time!

Hook

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Absolize For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Hope it takes off, akhi.

I feel like the servers available are a bit......... bare bones

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

great server !
    when I'm home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I'm a carrot.
    -hqrdcqre

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Thank you guys!