Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Flitcher chest being a gamba for al

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Flitcher chest being a gamba for al

Yo sts dis flitcher item is interesting.
    Looting it in fishing for a small chance is not great tho, its good but not great.

Im suggesting why not give us the opportunity to gamble exclusively for a day or not the duration of the event if it works well?

Put it in store instant open 50m gold dont make it an item unlike the lootable ones.

Flitcher being restricted to being looted for a low chance is a waste of good gold sink item.since krakens are lacking supply and more demand and this game lacking gold sink with crazy inflation its a good idea aint it?

There is a lot of gold flowing in game rn and kraken gears are rly high price so making flitcher as e gold sink is interesting imo.
    Wyall think

Im down to spend 500m for this al >.<

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arthurboyle View Post
    Yo sts dis flitcher item is interesting.
    Looting it in fishing for a small chance is not great tho, its good but not great.

Im suggesting why not give us the opportunity to gamble exclusively for a day or not the duration of the event if it works well?

Put it in store instant open 50m gold dont make it an item unlike the lootable ones.

Flitcher being restricted to being looted for a low chance is a waste of good gold sink item.since krakens are lacking supply and more demand and this game lacking gold sink with crazy inflation its a good idea aint it?

There is a lot of gold flowing in game rn and kraken gears are rly high price so making flitcher as e gold sink is interesting imo.
    Wyall think

Im down to spend 500m for this al >.<

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk
    Tho the fish contains kraken gears, it also has recipes and arcane 76 items, i doubt that all items on it has the same drop rate and i don't see why would anyone try luck buying it for 50m when krakens are 150-200.

Enviado de meu SM-A037M usando o Tapatalk

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,525 Posts

Sorry, we have no plans to do this since the fishing event is already underway.

Gold sources/sinks are a separate issue.

-ALS