Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2023-01-24 Content Update (299242)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    131 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Staaarlord View Post
    Dont think its about dodge, it simply seems to have smaller area of effect for splitshot and targets 4 targets while bounty targets 5 (if im not wrong), it might seem negligible but its very noticable when playing.
    Targeting - we r talking about when u r facing the boss but bow still fires backwards (idk is it cuz it prefers to target a group?), u could be standing still and facing the boss and it still happens so it doesnt seem to be about ping.
    Damage - i wouldnt mind if damage is slightly lowered (like 10-20%) in exchange for 12s cooldown because rogues who run rahab prefer to use daggers because in normal party these days u alrdy have plenty of damage and lower cooldown of the daggers fits better for the 4 stages that rahab has, similar with other bosses even without "stages" there is plenty of damage in full party.

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk
    -1 no to nerf bow and gun damage maybe buffs cd not like swords cd, maybe sorten to 14sec, 12 sec is too much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    -1 no to nerf bow and gun damage maybe buffs cd not like swords cd, maybe sorten to 14sec, 12 sec is too much.
    idk about u but i have full rogue kraken set (average dex%, not even jeweled yet), around 1700dex only, and even i can alrdy solo elite rahab with bow, it does take a bit more than 1 minute because of the cooldowns but 1 proc = half rahab's hp, i dont see why trading a lil dmg for lil cooldown is a bad idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Because not every boss is raha maybe? I understand its in the light of day with the changes but many other senarios it it a bad change as said above ur cd still going anyhow, yes u could use 1 set with krak arm+ bow and maybe other with arti belt and bow but still we got more gnarly enemies to worry about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Happyarlorday View Post
    Because not every boss is raha maybe? I understand its in the light of day with the changes but many other senarios it it a bad change as said above ur cd still going anyhow, yes u could use 1 set with krak arm+ bow and maybe other with arti belt and bow but still we got more gnarly enemies to worry about.
    idk if u read all the comments but dmg over time will remain the same and he said he will take a look into if there is anything wrong with aiming, besides 12s cd will work better with your armor than 16s

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Idk if u read the message but dmg over time isnt the subject its lower dmg on complete proc for shorter cd im talking about

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    131 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Staaarlord View Post
    idk about u but i have full rogue kraken set (average dex%, not even jeweled yet), around 1700dex only, and even i can alrdy solo elite rahab with bow, it does take a bit more than 1 minute because of the cooldowns but 1 proc = half rahab's hp, i dont see why trading a lil dmg for lil cooldown is a bad idea

Kraken bow alone is not stronger than you think, it is only stronger if you proc bow+ armor, armor cd proc is very long i still wait for armor to proc the bow so its unreasonable to tradr the damage to cd.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Kraken bow alone is not stronger than you think, it is only stronger if you proc bow+ armor, armor cd proc is very long i still wait for armor to proc the bow so its unreasonable to tradr the damage to cd.
    One proc is half hp he said, crazy xD

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    131 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by recilencia123 View Post
    One proc is half hp he said, crazy xD

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk
    Yeah its unreasonable to trade the damage to shorten the cd of bow, he can kill elite rahab alone yes because of armor proc try to proc only kraken bow dont use armor its not strong.

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,192 Posts

Yeah its unreasonable to trade the damage to shorten the cd of bow, he can kill elite rahab alone yes because of armor proc try to proc only kraken bow dont use armor its not strong.
    I see - so your argument against balanced damage with a shorter cooldown is because you don't have the Kraken Battle Shell Armor.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    131 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I see - so your argument against balanced damage with a shorter cooldown is because you don't have the Kraken Battle Shell Armor.
    I have but i still wait for armor cd to make the bow proc strong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    131 Posts

Kraken bow is not stronger than he think. Thats is why i said kraken sword is already strong with the help of kraken armor, i dont know why is warior user over reacting about the sword is weak they say. I see warior killing zodias boss alone just try to proc both.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Kraken bow is not stronger than he think. Thats is why i said kraken sword is already strong with the help of kraken armor, i dont know why is warior user over reacting about the sword is weak they say. I see warior killing zodias boss alone just try to proc both.
    Funny, did you even bother try to test them? In portals? I have my rogue with krak bow and krak armor which deals tons of dmg to bosses compared to war with krak sword and krak armor. You're the one overreacting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. The Following User Says Thank You to spityful17 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    131 Posts

I think this is the balance to all class shorten the kraken armor cs to 15 sec no need to buffs all kraken boss killer weapon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    131 Posts

@Cinco maybe we can watch you testing all kraken boss killer with the help of armor proc just like encryption did. Im not lying bow gun and sword is equal they dont need a buffs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    131 Posts

Short answer to this is: Yes.

I'm game to make this adjustment without nerfing the Bow / Gun damage.

While I don't think it will be a salve for the bitter rivalry between Wars, Rogues and Sorcs it will be a boon to players that are cooperating.
    I see thanks for this Cinco i hope next expansion arcane release make a video to all arcane and mythic to test so we can see how good all of this weapon before it release

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

+1 to trading damage for cooldown on kraken bow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    131 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spityful17 View Post
    Funny, did you even bother try to test them? In portals? I have my rogue with krak bow and krak armor which deals tons of dmg to bosses compared to war with krak sword and krak armor. You're the one overreacting.

Then compare neparis to marinos, while you are enjoying killing boss solo what happen to marianos? About krak sword vs krak bow use your common sense warior is a warior you want warior to be assassin tank? Bow and sword is equal the one thing are not equal is skill of class of course rogue do more damage than warior and warior take less damage than rogue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Then compare neparis to marinos, while you are enjoying killing boss solo what happen to marianos? About krak sword vs krak bow use your common sense warior is a warior you want warior to be assassin tank? Bow and sword is equal the one thing are not equal is skill of class of course rogue do more damage than warior and warior take less damage than rogue.
    Oh good for you then, say that to yourself and first thing we are talking kraken weaps why would you slip mythic? Hahaha and because you said a while ago at the top krak sword with armor is better than krak bow with armor lmao, then now wars are overreacting? what a nonsense crybaby.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Regardless class role is dead. Last time we had a class role it was back in mausoleum days. So it would be fair if warriors can kill the bosses as fast as rogues and mages. Nowadays warriors are having a hard time getting a pt specially when it comes to elite portals. Because majority of the party wanted either rogues and mages for faster runs. And maps nowadays can be ran solo by all classes. Except in elite portals warriors can solo it but it would take a lot of time if you compare it to rogues and mages.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    131 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spityful17 View Post
    Oh good for you then, say that to yourself and first thing we are talking kraken weaps why would you slip mythic? Hahaha and because you said a while ago at the top krak sword with armor is better than krak bow with armor lmao, then now wars are overreacting? what a nonsense crybaby.

Where did i say thay i remember i said its equal sword bow and gun or your not pay attention to to this conversation? Show or reply to my comment that i say damage of krak sword is better than bow