Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2023-01-24 Content Update (299242)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Short answer to this is: Yes.

I'm game to make this adjustment without nerfing the Bow / Gun damage.

While I don't think it will be a salve for the bitter rivalry between Wars, Rogues and Sorcs it will be a boon to players that are cooperating.
    I see thanks for this Cinco i hope next expansion arcane release make a video to all arcane and mythic to test so we can see how good all of this weapon before it release

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    Kraken bow is not stronger than he think. Thats is why i said kraken sword is already strong with the help of kraken armor, i dont know why is warior user over reacting about the sword is weak they say. I see warior killing zodias boss alone just try to proc both.
    Funny, did you even bother try to test them? In portals? I have my rogue with krak bow and krak armor which deals tons of dmg to bosses compared to war with krak sword and krak armor. You're the one overreacting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to spityful17 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I'll make an announcement before committing to the change.

But if you don't mind weighing in: if damage is reduced but cooldown is also reduced and you get the exact same amount of DPS, min, and max damage... that's unacceptable?

Thanks in advance.
    Thanks Cinco for looking into other things! As a rogue, to keep up with the Warrior mythic weapon was near impossible where it just melts the boss. It took pretty much Kracken full set to be able to reach that same speed and power. It does come with some issues as others have said with targeting such as missing or dodged where we just need to wait till it cools down before trying again. Before the kracken bow, I was using the marianos bow and the way that works with targeting and charging in my opinion is much more interactive and cool with the sea blasts. The only issue was again getting the charged shots to the target of interest xD I'm in favor of reduced damage if we can gain better control over targeting, otherwise current system isn't too bad.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrone View Post
    Hi, Night Blossom staff has the exact same grip. And the others had perfect grips as far as I remember. What samurai swords are you talking about here?
    But for real though which swords?? Theres only 3 bladed weapons. And the only one with a weird grip was the staff which still has that grip. I can't seem to notice any changes on the other two..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

+1 to trading damage for cooldown on kraken bow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spityful17 View Post
    Funny, did you even bother try to test them? In portals? I have my rogue with krak bow and krak armor which deals tons of dmg to bosses compared to war with krak sword and krak armor. You're the one overreacting.

Then compare neparis to marinos, while you are enjoying killing boss solo what happen to marianos? About krak sword vs krak bow use your common sense warior is a warior you want warior to be assassin tank? Bow and sword is equal the one thing are not equal is skill of class of course rogue do more damage than warior and warior take less damage than rogue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Then compare neparis to marinos, while you are enjoying killing boss solo what happen to marianos? About krak sword vs krak bow use your common sense warior is a warior you want warior to be assassin tank? Bow and sword is equal the one thing are not equal is skill of class of course rogue do more damage than warior and warior take less damage than rogue.
    Oh good for you then, say that to yourself and first thing we are talking kraken weaps why would you slip mythic? Hahaha and because you said a while ago at the top krak sword with armor is better than krak bow with armor lmao, then now wars are overreacting? what a nonsense crybaby.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spityful17 View Post
    Oh good for you then, say that to yourself and first thing we are talking kraken weaps why would you slip mythic? Hahaha and because you said a while ago at the top krak sword with armor is better than krak bow with armor lmao, then now wars are overreacting? what a nonsense crybaby.

Where did i say thay i remember i said its equal sword bow and gun or your not pay attention to to this conversation? Show or reply to my comment that i say damage of krak sword is better than bow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Where did i say thay i remember i said its equal sword bow and gun or your not pay attention to to this conversation? Show or reply to my comment that i say damage of krak sword is better than bow
    Spityful talk like a kid :v

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Regardless class role is dead. Last time we had a class role it was back in mausoleum days. So it would be fair if warriors can kill the bosses as fast as rogues and mages. Nowadays warriors are having a hard time getting a pt specially when it comes to elite portals. Because majority of the party wanted either rogues and mages for faster runs. And maps nowadays can be ran solo by all classes. Except in elite portals warriors can solo it but it would take a lot of time if you compare it to rogues and mages.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Tested the sword in pvp and it's better then before the update, thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

rogue ulti rand0mly target m0bs. its useles. its been like this for since ulti came0ut. many c0mplained.but seen m0de. how is this posible. is d rogue blind to rand0mly ulti m0bs. roge ulti has single shot. y cant fix it? im just saying.all rogue ulti r useless. u can set auto heal instead unlock ulti replenish life. u can use speedset instead unlock ulti speed. better n0t unlock ulti aimshot just to rand0mly kill 0ne m0bs.

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Hello where can farming jewel? It would be good if they made a map or event where you can win jewels

Thanks greetings

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I think previously it was jewel elix and haunlet (non lb). If you have fine/fury/mind elix all at the same time it was roughly 1 to 2 excellent jewel for each session.

It was decent earnings until the elite zod and the GL Stuff happened. Still a good and cheap way to earn gold tho.

Sent from my 2201117TG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Hey devs you have changed the guns aiming system so much on this expansion (we mages never complain about , we accept for better balance)
    from auto aiming to only aim to hit, at least can you make it to hits what you aiming? because miss hitting bosses!
    Or the kraken is a boss gun but not like to hit the bosses and prefer hitting mobs?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

still no 2x offers??

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Auiu View Post
    Warrior : Pt me, i have kraken set,,
    Mage : sorry. no need war
    Rogue : yeah no war,
    Warrior : I will heal u
    Mage : sorry, full!!
    Warrior : #$/! %=$# T.T

Job :
    Mage : boss killer
    Rogue : boss killer
    Warrior : healling or merch XD

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk
    correct... haha

Sent from my 21061110AG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I do think its unacceptable! As the system currently is, the damage of bow is just high enough to do good in any combination of ur liking.

Less cooldown isnt the solution to hitting ur shots. Ur weapon is still on a cooldown and now u have to deal with the mobs comming towards you and the boss while weapon is dtill on cooldown. Making ur next shot wich might be shorter even harder to hit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Also what has to be taken in consideration for all who struggle hitting right mobs is it takes some time to send ur position to server, with high more speed it might show that the boss is closest to you but in realtime ur a little back making ur shot aim on other mobs.

It takes some practice to master the bow but if you want a shorter cool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

*Cooldown then take out the beitufull daggers wich has lower damage but shorter cooldown.
    In my opinion its fine as it is.

I do agree on the ultimate shot for rogue not sure what changed but in gameplay it clearly shoots mobs over boss even standing inside of it (while being at same position for enough time to settle "sync").

-1 to shorter cooldown and less damage
    Its how this weapon should work we got
    We got daggers doing exactly that!