Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2023-01-24 Content Update (299242)

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #61
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yerrisin View Post
    none have said that the neptaris should be nerfed. what we have been saying is that the kraken sword should be improved. weapons that have already gone through a stage of evaluation and changes should not be touched for any reason.

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk
    This is incorrect - the weapons need continual reevaluation due to the introduction of newer gear (whether this is upgraded stuff for existing slots or brand new equipment in new slots).
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    "Tank" do you even tank the damage? Or you're one of those "tank" dps don't refer to this word "tank" neptaris damage dealing weap not tanking , nerfing it wouldn't ruin the actual concept of "tank" ty
    i do

but taunt does not work really good. Getting skipped in pts because mages n rog are just simply the best answer for doinh portals as eg. Heal? Sure but try to hit ur horn when everyone rund with 4x ms.

Play tank by urself and you will learn to know our frustration. Time to swap classes ig

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Vvaffe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    Kraken gun is honestly too strong.. there are mages manage to kill LB flylord in 2 seconds, while me as a rogue that is doing the same thing with kraken bow and armor, endgame dex awakes, with fish oil elixers and arcane were / mephsto, can't even do near as much in 2 seconds.
    What are you talking about rn? U throwing conspiracys without even knowing about anything fr. Orrick hydra is with hyperos and how can u even for a second say bow needs a buff that legit deals most dmg than any other kraken lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    Kraken gun is honestly too strong.. there are mages manage to kill LB flylord in 2 seconds, while me as a rogue that is doing the same thing with kraken bow and armor, endgame dex awakes, with fish oil elixers and arcane were / mephsto, can't even do near as much in 2 seconds.
    Show me mage do that with kraken gun.
    All using hyperos in orrick/hydra
    You welcome

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Cool - you have made the case that Neptaris should be nerfed significantly.

We'll look into this as soon as we can.

Thanks!
    Well u just showed now u know nothing about ur game and game balance thats my last minute of life spent here and gl to die game very soon with actually max 3k active players xd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

It seemed like a bad idea at the time to prevent Kraken Armor from proc'ing when the Zodias Mythic weapon(s) were equipped... but I see your point. That can certainly be part of the nerf.
    Go on nerf it, noone even using it anyways... as i mentioned in a previous post neptaris requires x10 the effort on using it( needs specific pets, dodge missing sometimes, procing on wrong target etc) that at the end of the day isnt even worth it since other classes kill any boss before you even proc it. In theory does more dmg but its actually not worth to use it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Man im a rogue but sts want to ruin war, its the cheapest class for a reason i find it a little bit unfair, buff sword dmg cd 15secs and you can't nerf a item which worth 500k.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Hello I'm done all the Zodias content released with my spouse Alice.

I still have two more aps to earn which is the badge/1b Gold Loot APs, which I'll get done within the 60 days left of this season.

I know I might be ahead of many players but is there any news of information on the new expansion or new aps?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

The kraken sword buffs on this update is to much, while the other bosskiller weapon is 16sec cd and 3 mobs proc affected.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvaffe View Post
    i do

but taunt does not work really good. Getting skipped in pts because mages n rog are just simply the best answer for doinh portals as eg. Heal? Sure but try to hit ur horn when everyone rund with 4x ms.

Play tank by urself and you will learn to know our frustration. Time to swap classes ig

I already played tank both pvp and pve so no need to tell me what to do still doesn't answer the nep nerf how does nerfing neptaris affecting the actual concept of the word "tank" pls elaborate ????

Kraken sword buff already good to compete against aegis lower cd means more usage and dmg dealt to desired target specially mini bossess end.

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #71
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beanecacan View Post
    Well u just showed now u know nothing about ur game and game balance thats my last minute of life spent here and gl to die game very soon with actually max 3k active players xd
    Totally fair. I'm literally responsible for all the game balance and things that stay out of balance for a long time are a mark of shame for me. I accept that.

Now you need to take a moment and think about what's really going on here. You effectively made the case that the Arcane Blade sucks in comparison to the Mythic Blade. I'm going to do something about it. I think it's a case of "better late than never," though I expect you'll disagree.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

13.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #72
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legolasn View Post
    Go on nerf it, noone even using it anyways... as i mentioned in a previous post neptaris requires x10 the effort on using it( needs specific pets, dodge missing sometimes, procing on wrong target etc) that at the end of the day isnt even worth it since other classes kill any boss before you even proc it. In theory does more dmg but its actually not worth to use it.
    When I say 'nerf,' I mean a careful adjustment.

No offense but I think when you say 'nerf' you mean zeroing-out the damage.

The goal here is to have a bunch of viable weapons - different in terms of their activation process, target effects, caster buffs.
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Totally fair. I'm literally responsible for all the game balance and things that stay out of balance for a long time are a mark of shame for me. I accept that.

Now you need to take a moment and think about what's really going on here. You effectively made the case that the Arcane Blade sucks in comparison to the Mythic Blade. I'm going to do something about it. I think it's a case of "better late than never," though I expect you'll disagree.
    Why instead of nerfing neptaris not buff sword... do the comparison of sword gun bow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Please dont destroy the balance they gave on each class lol, you want warior to kill boss just like rogue do then create a rogue lol.

16.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #75
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legolasn View Post
    Why instead of nerfing neptaris not buff sword... do the comparison of sword gun bow
    Because the correct thing to do is balance the equipment for the same class. Once this is done it's a lot easier to adjust them in comparison / contrast to other classes. What you're suggesting would exacerbate the problem, unfortunately.
    | | | |

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvaffe View Post
    i do

This is a fair point.

I played warrior back in the days when people would sigh if you joined a map or you would join a random and find 3 other warriors complaining about the same thing, it sucks but I accepted even with op gear it won't change the fact warrior isn't made for competitive damage.. so I rerolled mage.

I wonder how different this would be if STS hadn't added potion spam to the game. Horn would be very desirable for example. Ankhs also made warriors role more redundant as the game has turned into a gogogo zergfest and it's easier than ever to dodge or just use ankhs - before that, a clutch Horn could save a long run back (remember, no speed sets either).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

This is a separate issue to the problem between the two Warrior weapons. Aegis was doing a lot more overall damage to Bosses while the Sword was meant to be a 'boss killer.'
    Isn't this why people are asking dmg buff on sword?

And 81 mythic should keep its value so new/casual players can still enjoy the game. Mythics've been good but not perfect. We needed to wait until it proc, aim the charge attack and also hit the target with auto. We needed to think about pet combinations and actually forced to 'play' with our fingers and mind which I really loved.
    And arcane should be better than mythic. Easier proc and more dmg. Isn't this how it's supposed to work?

It sound like 'OK. Keep complaining then I'll take it away what you have. '

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Pls add some effect/aura thing to the diving arcane ring …. would be nice ty!

21.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #79
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elec View Post
    Isn't this why people are asking dmg buff on sword?
    Only partly. For me the most compelling issue was that the Blade was far less effective than the Aegis.
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

This is incorrect - the weapons need continual reevaluation due to the introduction of newer gear (whether this is upgraded stuff for existing slots or brand new equipment in new slots).
    ok thanks for confirming that. bone in the end what is the purpose?.make all weapons useless so that only the latest gear can be used?

Because that kind of mentality doesn't help those who are just starting out and don't have access to the latest equipment. And the players they should think about the most are the new ones. (potential income)If you only think of those who are always there, don't be surprised that more and more people stop playing AL. in case those who are already are not liking at all the things they are doing lately. the question is. Who are you thinking of so that people really want to play this?

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk