Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Zodias Weapon Nerf Discussion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Even without the Ultimate we've got a balance problem with the Mythic / Arcane Warrior weapons' damage output.

Warrior Ultimate makes the problem a lot worse - and I'm not opposed to reviewing it.
    As from what I know, you said every class is damage class. So I think the best way to balance warrior currently would be:

1) Increase Kraken Sword Damage to match other classes output.

2) Nerf the Warrior ultimate to grant 2x or 3x STR.

As currently, only warrior sword seems to benefit with ulti as opposed with Mage gun with their ult and Rog bow with their ult.

This way all classes would have similar damage output without ult, but Warrior will be stronger with their ult at killing single target however its not too gamebreaking.

Also, this way. The neptaris won't have to be nerfed and poor players will still be able to be relevant with it.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    As from what I know, you said every class is damage class. So I think the best way to balance warrior currently would be:

1) Increase Kraken Sword Damage to match other classes output.

2) Nerf the Warrior ultimate to grant 2x or 3x STR.

As currently, only warrior sword seems to benefit with ulti as opposed with Mage gun with their ult and Rog bow with their ult.

This way all classes would have similar damage output without ult, but Warrior will be stronger with their ult at killing single target however its not too gamebreaking.

Also, this way. The neptaris won't have to be nerfed and poor players will still be able to be relevant with it.

I'll keep the Warrior ultimate in the mix as this change unfolds. 6x damage is pretty OP :-)

This suggested change does not address the gear issue with Neptaris and the Kraken Battle Shell armor proc.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

I'll keep the Warrior ultimate in the mix as this change unfolds. 6x damage is pretty OP :-)

This suggested change does not address the gear issue with Neptaris and the Kraken Battle Shell armor proc.
    Did you consider that all the stars must align for Neptaris + Arcane Armor to proc together? It's not very consistent.

I really feel Neptaris is fine as it is. I feel it does similar damage to Hyperos.

Hyperos + Arcane Armor would have similar damage outout, no?

My suggestion above still stands. Arcane Sword damage should be increased to match other classes, but the Ult should be nerfed in compensation so the Sword doesn't isn't broken.

Arcane Sword is better than Neptaris as it's easier to Proc Armor with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Did you consider that all the stars must align for Neptaris + Arcane Armor to proc together? It's not very consistent.

I really feel Neptaris is fine as it is. I feel it does similar damage to Hyperos.

My suggestion above still stands. Arcane Sword damage should be increased to match other classes, but the Ult should be nerfed in compensation so the Sword doesn't isn't broken.

That might be Neptaris' problem, it scales with damage and stats multiplier too much unlike other weapons. Because with just Neptaris alone it sucks. And yep 6x STR will be a problem the further this ult stays the same. Stat multiplier is too broken in more future expansions, it might get to the point it multiply into giving warriors 6 digit STR as it scales further with more STR.

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,190 Posts

Other Class Mythics need to be reevaluated in context with the Arcane armors.

How about this: I’ll see about the Ultimate balance first :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

I don't know if it really happens, But I think that the ult is so op that's why wars kraken sword didnt't got the damage of kraken gun/bow.(even tho mostly runs at zodias can be done so fast without It)

Getting out of Topic, Just curious: when creating a New weapon for war, obviously ult is taken in consideration, but u ever needed to make the weapon less powerful for fit And not so broken well with ult?

This is a ask that i always wondered, and probably Wars procs could get same damage on weapons proc's at the Future If a Nerf on ult gotta be adressed.

Enviado de meu LM-K420 usando o Tapatalk