Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A New Warr Ultimate Suggestion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Default A New Warr Ultimate Suggestion.

I think the 6X STR ult is toxic in the long run as its multiplicative. Currently if a Warr has 2K, it makes ur STR into 12k which is 10k extra STR.

In future, if an average Warr has 5k STR, it sill give you 30k STR, which is 25k extra STR. Imaging at 10k STR, it will give you 60k STR which is an extra 50k and so on.

It's also the only ultimate as far as i am aware that works with the Kraken "Boss Killer" weapons. The Kraken Gun proc doesn't really benefit from energize/meteor and it's similar story for Rogue.

I'd like to propose a more interesting and fun ultimate that captures Warrior's essence.

Introducing "Tremor"

Once activated, it causes the ground around Warrior to rupture and causes Earthquake around Warrior every 0.5 second.

The earthquake damage scales with Total Strength + Total Damage + Total Armor + Total HP. Some math can be done to make sure its superstrong.

Not only does the Earthquakes do extremely high base damage, but they also do 2.5% HP damage to surrounding mobs and has a 75% chance to stun them.

I think this will help with Warrior's ineffectiveness vs mobs, and it's future-proof. It will turn them into a freaking bulldozer! Wreaking Havoc whereever they go!

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to umarrahim For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

just remove this ult already
    its way too broken

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Then give war the same amount of rogue/mage gaining damage to primary stats. Also give a war burst skill like aim shot and lightning.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xbell View Post
    Then give war the same amount of rogue/mage gaining damage to primary stats. Also give a war burst skill like aim shot and lightning.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk
    Warr have much higher health than Rogue and Mages.

With this new ultimate, they will do a lot of damage which scales with Healh, Armor, STR, and Damage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

I like the idea of making ult do damage based on warrior's hp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

I get what your trying to do but us Warrior's that also have 3k Strength don't even get our Ultimate ready due to the fact that Rogues and Mages are doing so much damage in the Zodias Campaign Portals but you don't see us complaining on a forum public website about this. I mean I can with actual base stat equipment and screenshots regarding where my Ultimate progression bar is at meantime the portal map just finished. I even have the screenshots ready while I was writing this out. Just incase you guys want to see how the progression bar looks like even with a OP Duo regarding elite version portals.

Even with a Duo with Alice(A Rogue) in a Elite Mecharydon run, My ultimate doesn't even get ready due to Alice dealing so much damage within the Elite Mecharydon Portal.

There really isn't any point of getting rid of this Ultimate. It's understandable if it was used in PvP because then I'd actually be killing you till the point where you really need to go on forums to make this change as it wouldn't be fair due to the 6x Strength Stat Attribution Boost but it's not
    I'm not killing your classes with this Ultimate due to the fact your fighting monsters in PvE and not me. Your working with the classes to get your goal done.

Your in PvE where your working with a Warrior and if you get one in your team then you should be glad enough that he can carry with his Ultimate at least. No offense at all and this isn't towards you but the way I've seen some players react to this Rage Ultimate is that it's like as if I'm using the Ultimate on their Rogue and Mage and destroying them and killing them non stop. It's not PvP.

This Ultimate is PvE Skill Based Buttons and you should be glad that a Warrior can at least do that since he can't deal as much damage as Rogues and Mages can regarding base damage (Without an Ultimate )

I don't mind at all for any changes but I just don't think there is any need at all for this change at the moment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hexame View Post
    I get what your trying to do but us Warrior's that also have 3k Strength don't even get our Ultimate ready due to the fact that Rogues and Mages are doing so much damage in the Zodias Campaign Portals but you don't see us complaining on a forum public website about this. I mean I can with actual base stat equipment and screenshots regarding where my Ultimate progression bar is at meantime the portal map just finished. I even have the screenshots ready while I was writing this out. Just incase you guys want to see how the progression bar looks like even with a OP Duo regarding elite version portals.

Even with a Duo with Alice(A Rogue) in a Elite Mecharydon run, My ultimate doesn't even get ready due to Alice dealing so much damage within the Elite Mecharydon Portal.

There really isn't any point of getting rid of this Ultimate. It's understandable if it was used in PvP because then I'd actually be killing you till the point where you really need to go on forums to make this change as it wouldn't be fair due to the 6x Strength Stat Attribution Boost but it's not
    I'm not killing your classes with this Ultimate due to the fact your fighting monsters in PvE and not me. Your working with the classes to get your goal done.

Your in PvE where your working with a Warrior and if you get one in your team then you should be glad enough that he can carry with his Ultimate at least. No offense at all and this isn't towards you but the way I've seen some players react to this Rage Ultimate is that it's like as if I'm using the Ultimate on their Rogue and Mage and destroying them and killing them non stop. It's not PvP.

This Ultimate is PvE Skill Based Buttons and you should be glad that a Warrior can at least do that since he can't deal as much damage as Rogues and Mages can regarding base damage (Without an Ultimate )

I don't mind at all for any changes but I just don't think there is any need at all for this change at the moment
    Kraken Sword is getting buffed to do the same damage as other Kraken Weapons of other classes.

Do you still think that this ultimate is fine when warrs will be dealing the same damage as other classes without ultimate?

Isn't it the only ultimate that benefits the Kraken 'Boss Killer' weapons?

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    Kraken Sword is getting buffed to do the same damage as other Kraken Weapons of other classes.
    No. It's not.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post

Do you still think that this ultimate is fine when warrs will be dealing the same damage as other classes without ultimate?

Isn't it the only ultimate that benefits the Kraken 'Boss Killer' weapons?

This is what I wrote (important part in bold):

The most popular suggestion (and indeed the most fun) is to crank up the damage on the Kraken Battle Sword, making the weapon's initial hit much more powerful. The gap in DPS and Max Damage for Zodias 'Boss Killer' weapons for Rogues and Sorcerers is rather narrow. On the other hand, the gap between Warriors and Rogues and Sorcerers is rather large so there is room to buff Kraken Battle Sword damage without overtaking either of the other Class' gear (even with Rage Ultimate activated).
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

The most popular suggestion (and indeed the most fun) is to crank up the damage on the Kraken Battle Sword, making the weapon's initial hit much more powerful. The gap in DPS and Max Damage for Zodias 'Boss Killer' weapons for Rogues and Sorcerers is rather narrow. On the other hand, the gap between Warriors and Rogues and Sorcerers is rather large so there is room to buff Kraken Battle Sword damage without overtaking either of the other Class' gear (even with Rage Ultimate activated).
    So does that mean it will get another buff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

Ah I see, its fair then.