Hi Gang,

I'm an addicted noob. I was able to level this Bear to 40 in over a weekend and a few days.

i played all the other big name RPG games (Diablo, WoW, Titan Quest, Runes of Magic blah blah blah and even D&D when it was all Dice and paper back in the day) i have a basic understanding of how stats work in general but where you benefit from stats changes from game to game.

now i have this PvE MONSTER!!!! i don't die too much and i can CC and debuff like crazy with all these shouts and stomps. i can hold a group together and i don't let any fights go without me running all my abilities. i can even solo most hard dungeons even though it takes a bit of time to hack a boss fight down.
Name:  M16.JPG
Views: 214
Size:  149.7 KB
However, even with all this goodness, i get PLOWED DOWN in PvP by players almost 10 levels lower than me =P

it costs plat to RE Spec and it also costs plat to open a new character slot to make another bear specifically for PvP. do other players usually have two characters: one for PvE and the other for PvP?
Is it possible to build a hybrid bear to fight both?

i know this is probably TL;DR already but if you made it this far, i just wanted to add that while i was choosing these stats, i noticed the stat system isn't necessarily straight forward. for example i noticed that with a certain amount of STR and DEX, adding to INT will not only affect Mana pool and M/s but will also sometimes add to Health and Overall Damage. are there any discussions on the Forum regarding this?

Thanks for any and all input! This is my favorite game to date