Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts about the new Rahab?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Dont cry about the afk players and go solo/party leave them let they play alone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikesito View Post
    go solo/party leave them let they play alone
    Everyone is not strong enough to deal with rahab solo.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Dont cry about the afk players and go solo/party leave them let they play alone
    I am having a feeling that you are one of those AFK/alt account farmer lol

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

This is the one exp, standing outside when I ask whether he want AFK he told me he would die. Lol don't joke with me that you able to buy aura but you couldn't buy legendary gear that already enough for you to survive for few min. If you have effort to earn gold, you can buy some legendary gear after killing rahab for the 1st time. Legendary gear didn't cost you to millions. All you want is just AFK let others player to do for you
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Gold is great. Dont have a problem with afk do*s , i can solo carry my team with a 4/4 myth gear. I just want to know how long the lair comes back after the 24 hr session.

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arthurboyle View Post
    Gold is great. Dont have a problem with afk do*s , i can solo carry my team with a 4/4 myth gear. I just want to know how long the lair comes back after the 24 hr session.

Can you invite me to your party when you going to farm rahab? I would like to cheer for you outside the gate. Ty!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wilson1108 View Post
    This is the one exp, standing outside when I ask whether he want AFK he told me he would die. Lol don't joke with me that you able to buy aura but you couldn't buy legendary gear that already enough for you to survive for few min. If you have effort to earn gold, you can buy some legendary gear after killing rahab for the 1st time. Legendary gear didn't cost you to millions. All you want is just AFK let others player to do for you
    Hey! I am a WTP (Kristinavenin inactive) guild master. I already understand the situation. Sorry for the player!

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Multiple ways to heal as rogue and get past that final phase
    Especially in normal rahab, pets aa and skills , but
    9/10 if your carrying party and die party wipes anyway
    I can understand that, so make it like house party event
    You have to touch the boss or mobs to get loot
    Or auto kick if you get locked out before boss is hit
    If you get locked out bc of ping or people rushing boss
    Then simply remap [auto kicked] or make a party to farm it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Can you invite me to your party when you going to farm rahab? I would like to cheer for you outside the gate. Ty!
    Idk why some people dislike some "noobs" in their runs , they are new players that cant afford some good gears and they try to leech on others runs for some gold. I know coz i was a leecher too when i was a noob. Now i can afford some good gears.

I understand they are getting free gold but who cares, not like they are in every run you run.

Also some flexers are running the map who like to solo and are we called leechers if we standby cannot do anything? its a good thing they can solo and you dont have to do ****.

Just party with other people to avoid them or just get good ffs.

-I suggest adding a labyrinth event system tho where we have to fill 4 people so that boss spawns, And doesnt spawn if some people afk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Idk why some people dislike some "noobs" in their runs , they are new players that cant afford some good gears and they try to leech on others runs for some gold. I know coz i was a leecher too when i was a noob. Now i can afford some good gears.

I understand they are getting free gold but who cares, not like they are in every run you run.

Also some flexers are running the map who like to solo and are we called leechers if we standby cannot do anything? its a good thing they can solo and you dont have to do ****.

-I suggest adding a labyrinth event system tho where we have to fill 4 people so that boss spawns, And doesnt spawn if some people afk.

Firstly, Im not saying that I dislike noobs. I was also a noobs when I start to play but I try my best to help them, not standing there doing nothing. I never said I hate noobs, you can check what I have write at those previous post. Im talking about effort, trying to do their best although they cant, not standing there and said i cant. I never did such things when i was a noob. And i want to said that those ppl who afk most of them not newbie, they are multiple acc from other player. I saw ppl get inside the gate standing there get smack by rahab without avoid the red zone and respawn back. New players is with no better gear, but not blind. (Dont said they have low ping, once they die, they can respawn faster than me)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Saw that guy over there? Is he a noob? Full mythic gear standing doing nothing
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Firstly, Im not saying that I dislike noobs. I was also a noobs when I start to play but I try my best to help them, not standing there doing nothing. I never said I hate noobs, you can check what I have write at those previous post. Im talking about effort, trying to do their best although they cant, not standing there and said i cant. I never did such things when i was a noob. And i want to said that those ppl who afk most of them not newbie, they are multiple acc from other player. I saw ppl get inside the gate standing there get smack by rahab without avoid the red zone and respawn back. New players is with no better gear, but not blind. (Dont said they have low ping, once they die, they can respawn faster than me)
    We are getting on loops here, this will be my last message on this thread. If you hate them go party with others, or just remap (very easy fix i say). Random runs consist different types of people , you will run into some toxic, afk , leecher dogs etc. but they are not in every run are they? If you are not prepared for that then go run with party. If you cant just deal with it.

Also i read ur post with a picture of a afk mage 4/4 gear( who cares they are not in every run you run if you hate them just remap)

Well idc what you say from now on and this is my take on your takes so goodbye.

also im just a wandering rogue. ^.^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

We are getting on loops here, this will be my last message on this thread. If you hate them go party with others, or just remap (very easy fix i say). Random runs consist different types of people , you will run into some toxic, afk , leecher dogs etc. but they are not in every run are they? If you are not prepared for that then go run with party. If you cant just deal with it.

Also i read ur post with a picture of a afk mage 4/4 gear( who cares they are not in every run you run if you hate them just remap)

Well idc what you say from now on and this is my take on your takes so goodbye.

also im just a wandering rogue. ^.^

Im would like to said I met this kind of player 8/10 times I farm rahab. If i have party to farm, who cares about these guys? You though everyone having friends running together? And pls dont simply put words into my mouth, pls understand it first and then comment. Btw no one care whether you reply me or not, bc you the only one who letting these guy afk doing nothing. Ty!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

No lol i have full kraken, you can farm with friends/guildies makes party more fun. Its sounds stupid to die at the last wave while switching to gl set and receive 0g. Its rahab not e sunk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

What do you expect the noob to do if he deals 0.5 damage, suicide hiting the boss?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

No lol i have full kraken, you can farm with friends/guildies makes party more fun. Its sounds stupid to die at the last wave while switching to gl set and receive 0g. Its rahab not e sunk
    Thats is the best way i know, but all my friends quit, and all the guild member having their own team party. I cant do anything so I have to join random.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

What do you expect the noob to do if he deals 0.5 damage, suicide hiting the boss?
    Lol what i want to see is help not expect them to kill, can you read what I wrote before? dont simply put words into my mouth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Foprincesso View Post
    I think it's good enough .. no need for another nerf since not all can farm 24/7 .. people hop on when they are free and farm abit then

Well said!

Avy
    12-2012

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    When it's open, it's something to do other than the 4th elite map. With an effective team the 4th map rings in more than rehab. I just don't like it when people purposely stand outside the gate and cheer you on as you do the grunt work. At least help draw the mobs a little xD
    ROFL this is funny stand outside the gate cheer you on yeah happens most runs with randoms or the put poison pool under boss xd