Thread: Good vanity sales at affordable prices.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Good vanity sales at affordable prices.

Making a friendly game for everyone is not easy, so in my opinion what is lacking from this game to make money is the vanity sales which are relatively small compared to the income from massive crate / keys. Of the other games I've played, one of the ways they can make money without turning the game into p2w is to maximize sales in the costume/vanity sector. I see several members of this forum who are talented in designing vanities that look amazing, therefore I hope that Spacetime Studios will also focus on producing good vanities at affordable prices such as the harb set which costs 300 plates but has an extraordinary design. Maybe every event or every month you can change limited costume offers from new or existing costumes in the store menu at a price of 300 or if possible less (such as the first sale discount) if possible, also for big events there is a vanity (except aura) in the store which where it cannot be sold unless it is already in the deluxe stage where the ingredients players have to find themselves during the event so that the vanity can change shape or give off an aura and of course it can be sold. Thanks you.

*I forgot that this item can be sold in the game, which means it's still like p2w. But for me personally, those who only have limited money probably won't sell the vanity for quite a long time, except for rich people who buy a lot to sell later.
    Last edited by hulsi3922; 01-27-2023 at 04:49 AM. Reason: forget something

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Plat sale vanities are p2w at any price. I would rather earn it reaching plat tier or vendor in an event.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.