Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When will kraken sword be buffes(if)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default When will kraken sword be buffes(if)

Hello devs ty for the buff to zodias lairs as well as cd buff to kraken sword, its a nice update sword is easier to use
    But the kraken sword is not doing much damage still
    I have full kraken gears for war, im procing all and changing to zaarus set with decent str% and 2x damage elixr stack, but i can barely take out 25-30% of hp of any elite lair boss, now it works for ekenta and mecha but in rahabkor ill die due to altar since armor takes a while for cd, if its possible i would like to know if and when kraken sword might get buffed
    Thanks

Sent from my SM-M515F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Krak sword received a good buff already devs explained why the buff is sufficient and not needed another one at least for now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Wars are not bosskillers, if u want to kill bosses, then switch to rogue or mage, actual damage classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

First of all whats ur dmg? And compare it rogues or mages damage, if ur damage is lower then rogue or mage thats why u kill it slower not proc ur stats are just not as good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

If u have 5K damage and rogue or mage has 10k ur going to obviously do 2times less damage.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Im not saying give damage similar to rog/mage, but as a warrior all i can do in elite lair is kill mini boss, now u say i should change class, but I've been a warrior since many years, i know warrior enjoy it and like playing as war, im only asking for a little damage buff so a warrior with all the end game gears(full kraken and good str zaarus)should at least be able to do 1 phase of rahab elite, cuz right now its hard for warrior to even get pt for elite rahab(which is definitely the best place to farm gold rn)

Sent from my SM-M515F using Tapatalk

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iTemSell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bedyns1 View Post
    Wars are not bosskillers, if u want to kill bosses, then switch to rogue or mage, actual damage classes.
    Wars aren't tanks either so what are they?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Bruh they are obviously tank class. Highest health and armor, also great survivability skills like juggernaut and horn. Wars role is to pull mobs. War was never meant to be usefull in raids.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

What was going trough your head when u were picking your class. Imo it is obvious, if u want to deal damage u dont pick war class.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bedyns1 View Post
    Bruh they are obviously tank class. Highest health and armor, also great survivability skills like juggernaut and horn. Wars role is to pull mobs. War was never meant to be usefull in raids.
    Please do try the warrior class out yourself in both pve and pvp and then tell me your opinions on it being a "tank".

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

As someone who has just started playing Warrior and have hundreds of hours in this expansion with both other classes.. Its not even close. Since there is no place any person dies if they are properly buffed there is a clear gap to me in the balance.

The only thing the two other classes see is when a Warrior runs a map that can charge Ulti and uses it on boss. Portals are active and warriors are the last to get thought about. I got full kraken minus helm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I feel the same. Kraken sword need little more dmg so a warrior can do elite Raha phase1 without using nep.
    Not asking to do same dmg like mage or Rogue but at least to take elite portal boss hp to half with full set of kraken.

Right now tanks just slow down elite portal gold farming party and there is no real need of tank to hold aggro or heal now tbh.

Another topic but hope the weapon proc cd icon and belt proc cd icon are not same direction. It's like of confusing

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Elec For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

This is what happen if sts buffs again the sword wirhout equal damage to rogue and warior, they will not satisfied and they will request to buffs again, and then sts make another buffs again untill they reached the damage of other two class, and they can solo erahab because they can damage nice to boss and miniboss fast and at the last part of e rahab needs heal they can heal while rogue cannot, now it start again just like evg time, the 2 class/3 other running mate's or party stay at the gate to loot only, leech party/run once again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    This is what happen if sts buffs again the sword wirhout equal damage to rogue and warior, they will not satisfied and they will request to buffs again, and then sts make another buffs again untill they reached the damage of other two class, and they can solo erahab because they can damage nice to boss and miniboss fast and at the last part of e rahab needs heal they can heal while rogue cannot, now it start again just like evg time, the 2 class/3 other running mate's or party stay at the gate to loot only, leech party/run once again.

We can only do it with nep.
    'If they are going to nerf nep', they need to buff kraken sword. And even with that, tank dmg won't even compare to what rogue and mage are doing right now.
    Even right now people run E rahab without tank 20-30 sec. When nep get nerf, we won't get to play with good parties or solo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

I'm convinced after reading all these posts you have made about warrior that you don't understand what you are even talking about. Literally i could sit here a d pick your statements apart with factual info and you wouldn't know it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    I'm convinced after reading all these posts you have made about warrior that you don't understand what you are even talking about. Literally i could sit here a d pick your statements apart with factual info and you wouldn't know it.
    Then what is warrior all about? Ruller of all class? They or you want to buff equal to damage of other two? Where are your when warior killing all boss with nepta and pola while merianos and hyper is not?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elec View Post
    We can only do it with nep.
    'If they are going to nerf nep', they need to buff kraken sword. And even with that, tank dmg won't even compare to what rogue and mage are doing right now.
    Even right now people run E rahab without 3 20-30 sec. When nep get nerf, we won't get to play with good parties or solo.
    Lol Cinco already said it is not going to happen they will not nerf the nepta.and lol also on rage ultimate the can do x3 more damage than rogue and mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Lol Cinco already said it is not going to happen they will not nerf the nepta.and lol also on rage ultimate the can do x3 more damage than rogue and mage.
    We do not use ultimate in any of the zodias maps. Stop using ultimate as an excuse. Even if it is active be happy someone is there to kill the boss because if it takes long enough for someone to get their ult then that means its a slow run. Runs I do in pt clear elite rahab in 30 seconds, elite sunken in 25-35 seconds.

I am a rogue rn btw, we don't pt wars because they don't help us. In erahab we just use arie aa.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Guys just wait for the lunar new year event to end. ok?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

We do not use ultimate in any of the zodias maps. Stop using ultimate as an excuse. Even if it is active be happy someone is there to kill the boss because if it takes long enough for someone to get their ult then that means its a slow run. Runs I do in pt clear elite rahab in 30 seconds, elite sunken in 25-35 seconds.
    But bro in evg years warior rules this map while rogue and mage are begging for party.i remember i was the one who complained that warior hitting boss and mini boss there in one shot because of proc stack way back 2021 i think, and some warior saying im crying they said first time they see complaining about this pve but finally now sts make the balance to all class but they are complaining now, i see they can damage erahab boss with nepta/krak sword + krak armor but not same as rogue bow/gun+krak armor because warrior blessed with high armor health and heal skills. Erahab is design to unite all class if i compared it to evg, evg is designed for warior to rule this map.