Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
No I don't have to but still pre proccing is one way to be viable in pts and yet ppl don't know that if ppl want to be viable in pt now they should learn to adjust and coordinate combo with the current pt if they ever buff kraken sword again w/ dmg buff i hope they revert back to (16) cd or even more couz 12 cd if they're dealing similar dmg to mages/rog dps classes while having that huge survivability spells and stats that's would be hella op

Like taking 4 tanks in temple event calling it Ez
4 tanks in temple? Have you or any of these contractors geared a Warrior with krak gear and compared it to dps? Wait I said dps like characters have classes, my bad.. If you are dying in maps u need to use some elixirs and think.

I have seen some comments, another person who doesn't understand how to play this game to its fullest. And you people wonder why the game is getting low in player count, one reason! Bow and gun should lose peak crit damgs in exchange for lower cd. I bet that sounds different than what the CEO said huh? I guess we are different sides of the field. Thing is, I have played each class with kraken boss killing weapons/armor and it is not close if each class has equal primary stat.

Only thing warriors got is an Ult at the end of a map run, your guys statements are clear to Cinco really. He will make every decision. Proof is in the pudding.

I waited a long time to address people but i see why I stopped doing it. Relapse! I'll cut myself off unless u got something good to debate about.