Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When will kraken sword be buffes(if)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    But bro in evg years warior rules this map while rogue and mage are begging for party.i remember i was the one who complained that warior hitting boss and mini boss there in one shot because of proc stack way back 2021 i think, and some warior saying im crying they said first time they see complaining about this pve but finally now sts make the balance to all class but they are complaining now, i see they can damage erahab boss with nepta/krak sword + krak armor but not same as rogue bow/gun+krak armor because warrior blessed with high armor health and heal skills. Erahab is design to unite all class if i compared it to evg, evg is designed for warior to rule this map.
    We don't need a warrior in rahabkor. Kraken sword + krak vest etc does not compete with a rogue with krak bow, on the final phase people just use arie's aa.
    I quit war and went to rog because of how terrible the war class is. I don't have a problem dying, I don't need an ult to nuke bosses, I don't even need kraken items in order to do high dmg. Solo elite rahab is easy asf, solo mecharydon on a rog is done blindfolded, ekenta what ekenta?.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Lol Cinco already said it is not going to happen they will not nerf the neptaris
    OH wow. I don't read every thread here so just read whole discussion.
    Great that Cinco agreed that nep is not reliable and kraken sword need dmg buff.
    Looking forward to!!

I was wondering why swords are disappeared from action.. I see now. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    We don't need a warrior in rahabkor. Kraken sword + krak vest etc does not compete with a rogue with krak bow, on the final phase people just use arie's aa.
    I quit war and went to rog because of how terrible the war class is. I don't have a problem dying, I don't need an ult to nuke bosses, I don't even need kraken items in order to do high dmg. Solo elite rahab is easy asf, solo mecharydon on a rog is done blindfolded, ekenta what ekenta?.
    Not all player just like you bro as a rogue, rich player and pro player are not many, we consider the midle and to the newbies,

I see this in mind of warrior class they want ro equal the power damage to rogue mage so no strategy to enrahab with the damage of 3 class i think they kill erahab just like they kill normal rahab like 10-15sec i think, warrior dont want heal/taunt and support skill to use then where is strategy playing there? All player now care about gold drops? Fastkill there and every where, we run not just only for gold drop we run to enjoy and for adventure and strategy also.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

But bro Cinco already said they will buffs this sword on his post kraken sword will buffs soon, and thats ok he already said they buff not equal to bow and gun, i can't see the reason why we are fighting to balance the class goodluck bro and thanks for nice conversations. Sory for my bad english.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Not all player just like you bro as a rogue, rich player and pro player are not many, we consider the midle and to the newbies,

I see this in mind of warrior class they want ro equal the power damage to rogue mage so no strategy to enrahab with the damage of 3 class i think they kill erahab just like they kill normal rahab like 10-15sec i think, warrior dont want heal/taunt and support skill to use then where is strategy playing there? All player now care about gold drops? Fastkill there and every where, we run not just only for gold drop we run to enjoy and for adventure and strategy also.
    Here is the issue, people who are new / middle keep asking for buffs / nerfs then it hits the top tier hard. Buffing rogues / mages because they die alot would only make top tier players ungodly op since we don't die to the things mid players die to.
    Warriors at top tier suck, a middle tier rog / mage is better than a top tier warrior.
    People keep asking for a rogue/mage defense buff, it doesn't need 1. Things need to be adjusted based on what the top tier of each class can do, not based on what the mid tier and new tier can do.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Here is the issue, people who are new / middle keep asking for buffs / nerfs then it hits the top tier hard. Buffing rogues / mages because they die alot would only make top tier players ungodly op since we don't die to the things mid players die to.
    Warriors at top tier suck, a middle tier rog / mage is better than a top tier warrior.
    People keep asking for a rogue/mage defense buff, it doesn't need 1. Things need to be adjusted based on what the top tier of each class can do, not based on what the mid tier and new tier can do.
    Nope bro now rogue and mage asking for better aiming 100% to proc and skills, rogue is fine what rogue role is to kill and aim not to tank, maybe we complain that in time of evg because warior rules all there, rogue role is to farm death but high on damage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Nope bro now rogue and mage asking for better aiming 100% to proc and skills, rogue is fine what rogue role is to kill and aim not to tank, maybe we complain that in time of evg because warior rules all there, rogue role is to farm death but high on damage.
    What relevance does evg have with esunk? Also warriors don't own evg right now, thats easily verifiable by checking the lb.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

What relevance does evg have with esunk? Also warriors don't own evg right now, thats easily verifiable by checking the lb.
    Bro i dont know why you didn't see the balance that sts made, they want to take back the adventure same as old days with warior support and balance damage if you compare it to old days warior role only is to heal support but now they have a damage not equal but balance that warior have a high hp, armor and heal, not just like the old days warrior now is highbreed. Hope sts not destroy the road of class balance for buffing sword. Goodluck bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I had been running party with 3 warriors or 2 warriors and we can finnish the map 36 seconds and why all want to finnish that map in 15sec.? If warrior buffs just like rogue and mage damage yes i think all running with no strategy all carring only for gold where is the enjoyment there?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

This is the best sts post on googleplay team up with friend and real time action strategy, need strategy with friends if you choose warior then team up damager, if you choose easy to die rogue team up with tank.

Sent from my itel L6005 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

If you know how to play then you won't die as a rog / mage. Death really isn't an issue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

I'm still lost why having a war clear wave after wave in evg while the other classes hid behind a wall and collected gold was such a burden on the other classes. I hated evg. Me flying around using all my load outs while people get rich and criticized my technique wasn't fun.

Encryptions, you can't argue with snakeeyes. He's got something against tanks and logic isn't going to change that. Neither are facts. Stand in zodias temple and count how many times you see "x slot(s) rog or mage only ". That really tells you all you need to know.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to capeo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Sts did'nt only balance the class vs other class, they also balance the role of each class thats why theres a strength and weakness each class they do that on kraken weapons, If warior damage buffs equal to rogue damage, warrior will become now no weaknesses, ruller of all. Sory to all my warrior friends and goodluck im here to show that we achieve the balance already, sts did a great job there, thanks and goodluck.

Facts: op says he can barely take out 25%-30% of hp on elite portals, Thats not enough to you all warrior damager tanker?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    I'm convinced after reading all these posts you have made about warrior that you don't understand what you are even talking about. Literally i could sit here a d pick your statements apart with factual info and you wouldn't know it.
    leave this guy, hes delusional/thinks hes the #1 rogue lol. Skip his comments, its better for ur mental health

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Vvaffe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Sts did'nt only balance the class vs other class, they also balance the role of each class thats why theres a strength and weakness each class they do that on kraken weapons, If warior damage buffs equal to rogue damage, warrior will become now no weaknesses, ruller of all. Sory to all my warrior friends and goodluck im here to show that we achieve the balance already, sts did a great job there, thanks and goodluck.

Facts: op says he can barely take out 25%-30% of hp on elite portals, Thats not enough to you all warrior damager tanker?
    What are rogue and mage weaknesses…?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Why y'all crying bout war not being viable in rahabkor literally ran w/ 2 war and did average time similar to 4 dps classes just need brian and initiative on what to do i tried taking few wars almost 70%of them doesn't even know how to play war or even pre proc their armors on phase 1
    All i can see is monkey brians , I'm playing w/ 2 wars who knows how to take initiative now look we doing 24-27sec per run even w/ 2 war

I say skill diff lmao

Name:  IMG_20230131_083816.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  173.1 KB

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Advocacies For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    Why y'all crying bout war not being viable in rahabkor literally ran w/ 2 war and did average time similar to 4 dps classes just need brian and initiative on what to do i tried taking few wars almost 70%of them doesn't even know how to play war or even pre proc their armors on phase 1
    All i can see is monkey brians , I'm playing w/ 2 wars who knows how to take initiative now look we doing 24-27sec per run even w/ 2 war

I say skill diff lmao

I think they are over reacting about other class bcoz dont want to party a tank and their damage they say it's not enough to damage elite rahab they want to equal their damage to rogue and mage while their immortality is there. I think there's a motiv to their request to add additional damage to party all 4/4 tank to make the run much faster than that without dying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

I think they are over reacting about other class bcoz dont want to party a tank and their damage they say it's not enough to damage elite rahab they want to equal their damage to rogue and mage while their immortality is there. I think there's a motiv to their request to add additional damage to party all 4/4 tank to make the run much faster than that without dying.
    Worst part is you still dont get it. We are talking seconds between fastest killing teams. Your 2 warrior party is roughly 33%slower than lb. Since you can take screenshots can I ask you kindly to show your gear?

EDIT: can I laugh at you when you are ready to quit? Like when you do lower damg numbers with rogs and mages kral but still same dps(know what dps is?)? Nobody dies, take my armor and hp I dont need it lmfao. We got ourselves a youngin stuck.

Best part is this game is actually becoming more balanced. Or give me an option as a Tank to help my team. Ive actually known your ign for a long time now. You the one who didn't want to move past 61cap or 66cap? Dudes never played tank in his life. Ive played with all krak weapons but krak daggers farming gold for hundreds of hours on Zodia maps.

I've had enough with your tomfoolery, quote me and I'll respond.
    Last edited by Switchback; 01-30-2023 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Edit:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

@Cinco i think buffing kraken sword is not good, i run always with warior, with warior in party we feel all secure, i run this morning with 1 warior we do 28-30sec to finish, so whats the point to buffs this sword? Because they ignore to party because they are tank? No thats not true. Maybe try to test krak swords damage+armor to erahab take a look how much their damage done skill+dot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post

I say skill diff lmao

Right? Honestly I'd prefer to run with a tank in my party rather than having a full on dps team. In addition, they can also provide healing when it's at the final 3rd bar of the boss in e-rahab.

Really don't see why people would want to odd a tank out of any e-rahab party runs.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lim Weibin For This Useful Post: