Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When will kraken sword be buffes(if)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    I think they are over reacting about other class bcoz dont want to party a tank and their damage they say it's not enough to damage elite rahab they want to equal their damage to rogue and mage while their immortality is there. I think there's a motiv to their request to add additional damage to party all 4/4 tank to make the run much faster than that without dying.

I'm fine having a party of 2 tanks but tanks to be viable they needed BRAINS and initiative which 70% of them doesn't have : D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    Why y'all crying bout war not being viable in rahabkor literally ran w/ 2 war and did average time similar to 4 dps classes just need brian and initiative on what to do i tried taking few wars almost 70%of them doesn't even know how to play war or even pre proc their armors on phase 1
    All i can see is monkey brians , I'm playing w/ 2 wars who knows how to take initiative now look we doing 24-27sec per run even w/ 2 war

I say skill diff lmao

Attachment 253049

Oh yeah
    So a few tanks who have full gears/pet combinations and know how to pre-proc, swap gears back to back, charge auto, time pet, dodge boss debuff attacks and spam auto to do dmg like a rogue and mage, like you know we are talking about normal and general tank players.
    Do mage and rogue need all these 'skill' too? So only people with that skills and gears should play tanks and get to play by good party?

When we don't do enough dmg, people complain.
    When we find a way to do dmg, people complain.
    Why only warriors get so much hate when we try our best to play the game by finding ways to play with others?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Worst part is you still dont get it. We are talking seconds between fastest killing teams. Your 2 warrior party is roughly 33%slower than lb. Since you can take screenshots can I ask you kindly to show your gear? With 2 dps that time is lame lmao.

EDIT: can I laugh at you when you are ready to quit? Like when you do lower damg numbers with rogs and mages but still same dps(know what dps is?)? Nobody dies, take my armor and hp. We got ourselves a youngin stuck.
    Can i laught at you too thats not my screenshots,

The otheres care about the party and you care about lb lol i dont care about the lb if you to run faster party with 3mage/rogues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elec View Post
    Oh yeah
    So a couple of tanks who has full gears/pet combinations and know how to pre-proc, swap gears back to back, charge auto, time pet, dodge boss debuff attacks and spam auto to do dmg like a rogue and mage, like you know we are talking about normal and general tank players.
    Do mage and rogue need all these 'skill' too? So only people with that skills and gears should play tanks and get to play by good party?

When we don't do enough dmg, people complain.
    When we find a way to do dmg, people complain.
    Why only warriors get so much hate when we try our best to play the game by finding ways to play with others?
    If ur normal general tank doesn't have kraken then Elite rahabkor farming isn't meant for you normal rahabkor is for you elite without those endgame gears isn't a viable farming method so please stop

I say skill diff get good

I've been w/ a lot of warr w/ full gear and yet THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO PRE PROC amazing like yesterday i had to spend 30mins educating a war how pre to proc Jesus y'all need to improve adjust ur gameplay for the pt so you get viable get pts everytime like how this 2 wars I'm with they know how to adjust their gameplay for the pt sake they become viable for runs since they have the brains which others don't

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Can i laught at you too thats not my screenshots,

The otheres care about the party and you care about lb lol i dont care about the lb if you to run faster party with 3mage/rogues.
    Please do redirect that comment to you lmfao, I'm ded too xd. Not really. The game First get balanced off of who can exploit it the most. And that doesn't involve warriors. Lets hope I click the right person now sry.

Btw to be clear, how high does your hp and armor get when your character is Fully Buffed? If I'm doing better than you in portal as a Warrior.. You need to get better gear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Worst part is you still dont get it. We are talking seconds between fastest killing teams. Your 2 warrior party is roughly 33%slower than lb. Since you can take screenshots can I ask you kindly to show your gear?

EDIT: can I laugh at you when you are ready to quit? Like when you do lower damg numbers with rogs and mages kral but still same dps(know what dps is?)? Nobody dies, take my armor and hp I dont need it lmfao. We got ourselves a youngin stuck.

Best part is this game is actually becoming more balanced. Or give me an option as a Tank to help my team. Ive actually known your ign for a long time now. You the one who didn't want to move past 61cap or 66cap? Dudes never played tank in his life. Ive played with all krak weapons but krak daggers farming gold for hundreds of hours on Zodia maps.

I've had enough with your tomfoolery, quote me and I'll respond.
    Just read Advocacies post? Which one of that is you as a tank? 30% or 70% i think 70% 😂😂😂

7. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeyes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Just read Advocacies post? Which one of that is you as a tank? 30% or 70% i think 70% ������
    I may look off but you're turning into a joke

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

If ur normal general tank doesn't have kraken then Elite rahabkor farming isn't meant for you normal rahabkor is for you elite without those endgame gears isn't a viable farming method so please stop

I say skill diff get good

I've been w/ a lot of warr w/ full gear and yet THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO PRE PROC amazing like yesterday i had to spend 30mins educating a war how pre to proc Jesus y'all need to improve adjust ur gameplay for the pt so you get viable get pts everytime like how this 2 wars I'm with they know how to adjust their gameplay for the pt sake they become viable for runs since they have the brains which others don't

I have full kraken gears and can solo E eke and E mech. It's not about my personal experience but about warrior class in general.

Maybe I shouldn't say 'normal and general'.
    I meant comparing tanks vs others who have a kraken armor and weapon. Tank in general is too hard to play than other class and I hate when people normalize it. So you have to educate tanks for 30mins. Do you need to do that to other classes too? That's my point.

We want kraken sword to do little more dmg so most of people can just proc and hit like other class. Why is this too much to ask?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Elec For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I may look off but you're turning into a joke
    Yeah because youre the kind of warrior who didnt know how to cooperate with your party you belong to 70%, you want to learn then ask him how, idk about lb i didnt run there, are you sure theres no warior on top lb rahab?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elec View Post
    I have full kraken gears and can solo E eke and E mech. It's not about my personal experience but about warrior class in general.

Maybe I shouldn't say 'normal and general'.
    I meant comparing tanks vs others who have a kraken armor and weapon. Tank in general is too hard to play than other class and I hate when people normalize it. So you have to educate tanks for 30mins. Do you need to do that to other classes too? That's my point.

We want kraken sword to do little more dmg so most of people can just proc and hit like other class. Why is this too much to ask?
    No I don't have to but still pre proccing is one way to be viable in pts and yet ppl don't know that if ppl want to be viable in pt now they should learn to adjust and coordinate combo with the current pt if they ever buff kraken sword again w/ dmg buff i hope they revert back to (16) cd or even more couz 12 cd if they're dealing similar dmg to mages/rog dps classes while having that huge survivability spells and stats that's would be hella op

Like taking 4 tanks in temple event calling it Ez

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

No I don't have to but still pre proccing is one way to be viable in pts and yet ppl don't know that if ppl want to be viable in pt now they should learn to adjust and coordinate combo with the current pt if they ever buff kraken sword again w/ dmg buff i hope they revert back to (16) cd or even more couz 12 cd if they're dealing similar dmg to mages/rog dps classes while having that huge survivability spells and stats that's would be hella op

Like taking 4 tanks in temple event calling it Ez
    4 tanks in temple? Have you or any of these contractors geared a Warrior with krak gear and compared it to dps? Wait I said dps like characters have classes, my bad.. If you are dying in maps u need to use some elixirs and think.

I have seen some comments, another person who doesn't understand how to play this game to its fullest. And you people wonder why the game is getting low in player count, one reason! Bow and gun should lose peak crit damgs in exchange for lower cd. I bet that sounds different than what the CEO said huh? I guess we are different sides of the field. Thing is, I have played each class with kraken boss killing weapons/armor and it is not close if each class has equal primary stat.

Only thing warriors got is an Ult at the end of a map run, your guys statements are clear to Cinco really. He will make every decision. Proof is in the pudding.

I waited a long time to address people but i see why I stopped doing it. Relapse! I'll cut myself off unless u got something good to debate about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

4 tanks in temple? Have you or any of these contractors geared a Warrior with krak gear and compared it to dps? Wait I said dps like characters have classes, my bad.. If you are dying in maps u need to use some elixirs and think.

I have seen some comments, another person who doesn't understand how to play this game to its fullest. And you people wonder why the game is getting low in player count, one reason! Bow and gun should lose peak crit damgs in exchange for lower cd. I bet that sounds different than what the CEO said huh? I guess we are different sides of the field. Thing is, I have played each class with kraken boss killing weapons/armor and it is not close if each class has equal primary stat.

Only thing warriors got is an Ult at the end of a map run, your guys statements are clear to Cinco really. He will make every decision. Proof is in the pudding.

I waited a long time to address people but i see why I stopped doing it. Relapse! I'll cut myself off unless u got something good to debate about.
    Lol youre the one who dont understand to play, you didn't know the role of a war, youre mage switch to war thats why you are angry when some mage and rogue dont like to buffs your class. What is tank on mmorpg? Is that damager? Assassin? I think you want to put high dps on warior equal to rogue thats right?

-1 no to buffs warriors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Jesus when will these forums ever stop with the delusional posts.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Why y'all crying bout war not being viable in rahabkor literally ran w/ 2 war and did average time similar to 4 dps classes just need brian and initiative on what to do i tried taking few wars almost 70%of them doesn't even know how to play war or even pre proc their armors on phase 1
    All i can see is monkey brians , I'm playing w/ 2 wars who knows how to take initiative now look we doing 24-27sec per run even w/ 2 war

I say skill diff lmao

Attachment 253049
    yall initiated this dumb conversation with this screenshot so lemme clarify this. Capeo is some1 who also asked for the Sword Buff.

We want the Buff to also take down atleast Phase One with Kraken Sword (Kraken Gear). Atm we cant do this and its not even close. When we play Portals our Part is to take out the Mini Boss, thats all. Because the Damage we do (even with Kraken Armor Proc) is only enough to do so.

Also i can see a mage in ur Party. I guess Nofind did Phase one, a tank killed the mini with sword proc and mage who used curse (who can solo phase 2 with that aswell) finished it of with the other tank.
    So in this run the Tank was not needed it any case of draining boss hp.

All i can see in this screenshot and ur conversation below is that non of you ever played Warrior before in a Portal Zone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

3 slot e rahab, mage or rogue, need kraken gear

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvaffe View Post
    yall initiated this dumb conversation with this screenshot so lemme clarify this. Capeo is some1 who also asked for the Sword Buff.

We want the Buff to also take down atleast Phase One with Kraken Sword (Kraken Gear). Atm we cant do this and its not even close. When we play Portals our Part is to take out the Mini Boss, thats all. Because the Damage we do (even with Kraken Armor Proc) is only enough to do so.

Also i can see a mage in ur Party. I guess Nofind did Phase one, a tank killed the mini with sword proc and mage who used curse (who can solo phase 2 with that aswell) finished it of with the other tank.
    So in this run the Tank was not needed it any case of draining boss hp.

All i can see in this screenshot and ur conversation below is that non of you ever played Warrior before in a Portal Zone
    It's not about whats needed or not screenshot shows warrior can be viable in pts if they use their brains on how to adapt and adjust their combo we're not doing lbs here talking about farming while finishing certain time

I'm not against about the krak sword buff just pointing out to those crylord warrior not getting a pt in E rahabkor couz they don't use their heads and adjust

And that screenshot yes I'm the mage and i join pt even if it has warrior as long has he knows what he's doing I'm good

All i can see is people crying about warrior not getting a pt in overall for kraken sword idm it getting buffed at all

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Calm down guys cinco is a man of word.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bedyns1 View Post
    Wars are not bosskillers, if u want to kill bosses, then switch to rogue or mage, actual damage classes.
    if all players switch to rog and mage.
    then why there is a war?
    if war not useable then delete it and all items gear etc regarding to war..

Sent from my 21061110AG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzybanks View Post
    What does this even mean you fr just start chatting, how do you expect wars to adjust if they don’t even get invited because they slow down parties?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tell em you can kill mini or at least gain trust I've invited tons of wars some did mini fast so i take note and prioritize those who can adjust their proc like pre proccing to kill mini faster and for those who don't and still doesn't want to improve gameplay even after i told em how.... I don't invite them simple gain trust go ask some of ur "friends" in ur friend list

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I think warior is bored killng mini and mobs only thats why they want to equal their damage to others to reverse, they want to kill boss and they want rogue mage killing miniboss only just like esunk(mythic released). About no one like to party warior thats a big lie, look at lb #1 erahab adakamu is a warior. So why did they say warior slow the run?