Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: When will kraken sword be buffes(if)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    . About no one like to party warior thats a big lie, look at lb #1 erahab adakamu is a warior. So why did they say warior slow the run?
    Since when is a warrior blue and holds a gun?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

U are mistaken...ada is a mage now lolol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

My mistake im not updated sory hahaha, but about warior rejected for party, thats a lie, maybe for lb runs but on normal runs for goldloot is not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Lol a lot of wars switched. Only reason we had 2 wars is because all 4 of us are friends.

Currently the only time I see a war get through phase 1 or 2 is when arc armor and nep proc with a buff aa. Idk if it's possible with arc armor and arc sword, I've never seen it done. I absolutely would like to see the sword damage buffed as the primary boss killer weapon it should be better. It doesn't need to be as strong as the other classes weapons (wouldn't be unhappy if it was but it should be the best option for wars in portals.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Sts said they will buff the krak sword, that's ok for us who are a different class, but I can't accept the rejected warrior in the party, it's a big lie because even if in party and warior is not my friend, we're ok as a farmer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    I think warior is bored killng mini and mobs only thats why they want to equal their damage to others to reverse, they want to kill boss and they want rogue mage killing miniboss only just like esunk(mythic released). About no one like to party warior thats a big lie, look at lb #1 erahab adakamu is a warior. So why did they say warior slow the run?
    I used polaris, that should tell u something

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

I think Warrior would be fixed if they didn’t make the all classes heavy damagers. Personally I liked level 41-46 cap. Felt a bit more balanced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Lol when it was stack war in pvp and avoid war in pve? How was lvl 46 balance when all didnt want wars for pve runs?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I see class balance at lvl 1-46? I remember we were farming locks cap 46 at windmoore harbor and braken but i dont remember the name of locks but it is floats when it drops, with luck hisha aa and lepre pendant.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    Lol a lot of wars switched. Only reason we had 2 wars is because all 4 of us are friends.

Currently the only time I see a war get through phase 1 or 2 is when arc armor and nep proc with a buff aa. Idk if it's possible with arc armor and arc sword, I've never seen it done. I absolutely would like to see the sword damage buffed as the primary boss killer weapon it should be better. It doesn't need to be as strong as the other classes weapons (wouldn't be unhappy if it was but it should be the best option for wars in portals.
    Ive tried nep+ arc armor proc + myth set switch on e rahab essentially jus 30% damage even with h garlic+ h tadhep buff. And yea i did it consistently since i proc nep, and then only swp to arc armor n proc, and then proc neps mark but still, no match to the arc bow or gun

However, its still slightly better than a kraken sword lol... why pay 150mil when 2mil wep is doing wonders

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post

I have both kraken weapon, helm, armor, belt, arti and nep. Arc sap + h garlic + h tad.
    I can do 50-60% but not consistently. Many times it's just 30% when one of the proc comes late.
    Yes, two tanks can do it together. But again then it becomes very slower runs.

Like I said too, just want sword to be strong enough to hit 50-60% consistently with armor, and maybe arti