Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
It's precisely the other way around. Hard work is the making. Ideas are obviously important but they're inherently cheap :-)
A lot for me to explain how it works in my mind but someone should be paid more for being the original creator (Idea + Work) vs someone who took someone elses idea and turned it into something that works in the game. Which is where I would expect the money save to take place.
I do see things work as a completion pay instead of an hourly rate ofc, but its nice to know the full reason as to why player made vanity design contests stopped.
I do suggest maybe only allowing the biggest events of the year to have the tradeable lb vanities which are maybe player made. Easter, Winter, Halloween, and Valentines can be the 4 events that have tradeable lb vanities while the others can be untradeable. They don't have to be player made but atleast look nice.
I know you said you want way more tradeable lb items but if vanities keep turning out the way they are then lb items will just become another common item that has no true value. Lb items imo shouldn't flood in the economy.