Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: More Badges from Elite Bosses

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Default More Badges from Elite Bosses

Any chance to have more badges added as boss drop throughout the Arlor and not just from Zodias bosses?
    Maybe make them drop only from the Lb version runs so badges wouldn't be that easy to get?

Inan'hesh badge with the same image as displayed in Achievements tab would be a cool thing to obtain

Name:  Inanhesh.png
Views: 257
Size:  64.4 KB

Thoughts?

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Bumping for attention. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

+1, dropped from timed lb runs only. Low drop rate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Default More Badges from Elite Bosses

Badges are given too easily these days.

Seasonal characters put a lot of work to get one. The frequency of badges given should slow down. I know everybody wants to complete all aps but we are not going anywhere if in 2 years we will have 100 trade friendly badges. The game activity will slow down.

Give a guaranteed badge for people opening an X amount of crates. Cause money will generate more advertisment and more content rather than running old maps. The game activity based on running an old map wont generate a long term game activity.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post

Seasonal characters put a lot of work to get one. The frequency of badges given should slow down. I know everybody wants to complete all aps but we are not going anywhere if in 2 years we will have 100 trade friendly badges. The game activity will slow down.

Give a guaranteed badge for people opening an X amount of crates. Cause money will generate more advertisment and more content rather than running old maps. The game activity based on running an old map wont generate a long term game activity.
    Agreed

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post

"Give a guaranteed badge for people opening an X amount of crates" - quit giving only P2W options and let people farm for something.
    "content rather than running old maps. "- check suggestions where people want to circulate the gold drops between ALL known elite maps

"I know everybody wants to complete all aps but we are not going anywhere " - My POV: nearly having that done, I just want more designs.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Having more badgets would be nice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    "Give a guaranteed badge for people opening an X amount of crates" - quit giving only P2W options and let people farm for something.
    "content rather than running old maps. "- check suggestions where people want to circulate the gold drops between ALL known elite maps

"I know everybody wants to complete all aps but we are not going anywhere " - My POV: nearly having that done, I just want more designs.

You have enough content to farm. There’s no need to add more badges to have more reasons to come online.

There are better things to farm rather than badges. You cant show off 25 badges that you have opened at once. How badges are helping the community? I rather get a vanity than a badge. Vanity or auras can atleast be used as piece of furniture. Badges should remain rare. If all aps are done by everybody then whats the reason for people to come online and play. Cause i know the badge ap is the hardest to be done.

Seasonal are spending 3 months to get one badge.

Make sure you support the game if you want “more designs”. There’s no way around it. I want more content, better things to farm rather than badges too.

Developers should focus to give more content to hardcore mode, better things to farm for all players. The popularity of this mode is raising.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

You must've missed out on the entirety of like 5 seasons where all APS were simultaneously done by same 120 people on Top overall and people were longing to get something that's gonna make them stand out of the rest.
    Also thinking about the fact that every single badge have the same value - no they don't, same applies to every vanity set/weapon or aura.

Seasonals can be done within 3 weeks and be left on top 10 to just wait for the season to be done and score the badge (it's insanely easy and you can't prove me otherwise, require some dedication and someone to carry you through harder APS).

I do support the game, bold of you to assume I actually don't just because I'm asking for different segment of the game to be developed in a way that can benefit other players, thus different variations of the playerbase.

Developers should focus to give more content in general, not hardcore mode that's so far boring and repetitive and is getting closed to be based on just getting new vanities every event and making sure your seasonal don't die on spikes in Arena
    or don't get nuked by Orrick when someone is carrying you to get the aps.
    Besides, entirety of top 25 HC classes/ overall been same people for while now. Popularity of that mode isn't raising, it's same HC people and friends carrying eachother every season to collect another badge.

Some of You died multiple times, blew 1.5k plats to wake up and try "again". Rinse and repeat mode, you can't deny that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

-1 seems like something that only benefits you and your friends.
    Last edited by Msrobinsonal; 02-10-2023 at 08:10 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

-1 nope since im not a lb timed runner

Sent from my SM-M515F using Tapatalk

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,479 Posts

Badges are common in most events nowadays because players wanted a way to obtain them for APs. Once a threshold has been reached, a new badge achievement tier will likely be added. Alternatively, we could split the badge APs into categories (event, lootable, leaderboard, etc.).

-ALS