Thread: Installing jewels on our items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Installing jewels on our items.

Installing jewels on our items.

I hope that the jewel installation can immediately install three jewels at one time in the same time as installing 3 stones one by one, which is 24 hours. Because sometimes installing one by one makes me forget and miss it, so it's better to go straight for three jewels by waiting all day for the installation time. Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hulsi3922 View Post
    Installing jewels on our items.

I hope that the jewel installation can immediately install three jewels at one time in the same time as installing 3 stones one by one, which is 24 hours. Because sometimes installing one by one makes me forget and miss it, so it's better to go straight for three jewels by waiting all day for the installation time. Thank you.
    -1 just wait the time. No point in changing it. Better things to focus on than "installing 3 at once"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

It's not that I don't want to wait, but it's better to wait 24 hours straight and our items can be immediately fully installed with jewels instead of waiting 8 hours for each jewel filling.

Lots of items from each player don't have jewels in them, this is likely because they have to install jewels one by one to their items so that with activities outside of the game they will often miss completing upgrades and then installing more jewels in a short time. If we can install 3 jewels directly, it is likely that it will make people interested in buying jewels, there will be more interest in upgrading and this can have an impact on selling jewels which could be even more profitable because it seems that few people want to farm jewels.

Thus the elixir jewel might sell better in the market because after rahab is closed people will switch to farming jewels. There will be more and more possibilities for people who sell items complete with jewels, not just full awaken. That's what I thought.

or maybe the price of jewels will decrease, especially the price of noble class jewels and above. because many are farming + crafting jewels at a higher level.