Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2023-02-02 Content Update (299521)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,190 Posts

I would love to hear from any Legend on the topic of class rivalry. I’m so very close to the data - the stats and the proc performance… but I don’t have hatred for other classes and nobody excludes me from parties.

Feel free to start your own topic on this or respond here. It’s clearly the central issue (not appropriate balance, stats and proc performance).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I would love to hear from any Legend on the topic of class rivalry. I’m so very close to the data - the stats and the proc performance… but I don’t have hatred for other classes and nobody excludes me from parties.

Feel free to start your own topic on this or respond here. It’s clearly the central issue (not appropriate balance, stats and proc performance).

I'm pretty sure most of tanks here is asking same thing.
    'Let sword does enough dmg to take phase 1 2 of portal bosses.'

Not asking same or more dmg as rogue and mage.
    Not asking to dominate lb runs.
    Just enough dmg to make party with people/guildies, with confidence knowing I can take boss parts, without relying on op geared rogue or mage who don't need us.

Here is my experience yesterday and today.

When mecha was open, I joined random elite. Usually no one's there. But occasionally I some see some people wants to try then I help them. It takes like 3mins but I don't mind.
    (Side topic, hope you double gold drop here since it physically takes 2~6 times longer than other 2 portals.)

And just before rahab opens, eke was open alone. I joined random elite. There were a lot of people there. I met at least 5 rogues and mages who just start map and drop boss hp under 10% alone within seconds. But also sometimes all party has only mythics takes 2~3mins too. I don't mind help them finish the map.

Can I do this with kraken sword+kraken helm+kraken armor+kraken belt+kraken arti + arc sap+h garlic+h tad?
    No. I need Neptaris to do this.

Even with all kraken armor+belt+arti+Venge+pet aa proc, sword can't do half of mecha or eke.

E rahab is worse.

I saw sword buff update and joined elite random. There was another tank with full kraken. We both couldn't do phase 1 to 2 alone. And other's were under geared so they couldn't help.
    Is this right amount of dmg a 'boss killer weapon' should have? 2 tanks with full 81 arcane gears can't help others but need geared mage and rogues to run this map?
    What's the use of kraken sword if neptaris will continue to do more dmg and sword can't do enough dmg to do phase 1 or 2 in endgame portal maps? Isn't it supposed to be the strongest weapon we use in the hardest map?

Again, I just want sword to do 50-60% of portal boss with all procs stacked. That's all.
    Let us play when op geared rogue/mage friends are offline or hard to find. Let us play with more people and help random party to run difficult maps.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elec For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Have you guys tried running solo in elite rahab using war? Oh use a complete krak set and lmk if you guys survived phase 1.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Adrumos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

(not appropriate balance, stats and proc performance).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

The answer is quite obvious and simple, as a "tank" any instakill kills you.
    Taking Rahakor as an example, he has purely instakill skills.
    With which the armor or the hp you have is practically irrelevant, only the damage matters.
    So how do you could compare with a rogue or mage? If you can't deal the same damage as them, and you die the same way, and in the same place.
    Where is the balance?
    What do you need a tank for?
    Do you still need a tank?
    What is the function of a war? If anything kills you, and your damage is also poor.
    Let's not talk about pvp...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nocturnus For This Useful Post: