Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2023-02-02 Content Update (299521)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Can t wait for the proc dmg buff for kraken sword.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Played w/ wars today in E rahabkor i say they're better than before , to make pt work 3 dps 1 tank
    (we did 3 mage 1 tank)

Tank does supporting like healing and dealing Sub DoT w/ krak sword helping phase 1 and 2

Dps do their thing and kill we did this and we finish 25-29sec average i say this is really good and enuf we all don't have op gears jus about 2.3k primary thats like 4%-5% gear piece

Goal is to become viable in parties for farming not running full boi solo LB

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    Played w/ wars today in E rahabkor i say they're better than before , to make pt work 3 dps 1 tank
    (we did 3 mage 1 tank)

Tank does supporting like healing and dealing Sub DoT w/ krak sword helping phase 1 and 2

Dps do their thing and kill we did this and we finish 25-29sec average i say this is really good and enuf we all don't have op gears jus about 2.3k primary thats like 4%-5% gear piece

I even played with 2 wars ( 1mage, 1 rogue, 2 war) and we were able to complete elite rahab within 28-32sec and we all had average base stats 2.2k-2k

So warriors are not completely useless, you just gotta know how to use it.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    (we did 3 mage 1 tank)

People seem to a party is made up of 4 people not 1. It like they want everything sooooo OP they can just solo everything, i ran Rehab with 3 mages and a war. Perfect combo or with a rogue using bounty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gunstick View Post
    I even played with 2 wars ( 1mage, 1 rogue, 2 war) and we were able to complete elite rahab within 28-32sec and we all had average base stats 2.2k-2k

So warriors are not completely useless, you just gotta know how to use it.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk
    Nice to see someone actually understand that warrior isn't useless ppl want to solo everything feelsbadman..

just today 5 out 7 wars I've partied doesn't even know phase 1 pre proccing armor or aegis at least 2 of them know but not that particularly familiar of the timing

I can tell you this most war go uga boga dmg no tactics or skill base gameplay just monkey mode camp and proc no initiative on the current situation whatsoever they sit and wait then proc literally and complain why they can't get in pt's

Skill and brains needed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Statsonly View Post
    People seem to a party is made up of 4 people not 1. It like they want everything sooooo OP they can just solo everything, i ran Rehab with 3 mages and a war. Perfect combo or with a rogue using bounty
    Nah bro they want to solo everything when warriors already had huge hp and armor immortal like spells if not almost and broken 6x str ulti and yet they want to do dmg similar to mages bruh wanna solo everything w/ tank stats and rogue/mage like dmg this what they want xD

3 mages 1 war was really nice combo w/ curse spell DoT hurts even more

1 rog 2 mage 1 tank or 2 rog perfect pt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Can we buff the kraken aegis ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

You really need to be good to get in party but you are not really necessary and can still play without you. When someone just do proc all gears then press all skill to get to phase 2.
    Why do I need ult or waste time to get ult when I can kill boss just with weapon and armor. And also you can't get full charge ult in that portals. I think buff the sword damage just in the ekenta, mecha, and rahab.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Moreover can we give the basic aegis without belt some dmg and haste boost as the sword as well ?
    The aegis doesn’t have guaranteed proc on charged attack and it’s pretty hard to proc on bosses this would make it more enjoyable and would give more gameplay options for warrior with aegis. (For those who don’t have the full set)
    And instead add 4 more sec of buff for those who have the belt or more %bonuses.

The sword is good now thx for this one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Well. You guys don't understand what's my claim.

Rogue and mage do NOT need warrior.
    But warriors needs other class.
    Don't tell warriors to 'play with other class. It's supposed to be that way.' when the other classes don't need to. That's double standard.

Either let warriors do enough dmg on boss or make the game impossible to play without warriors too.
    Like after 2nd phase of Raha and mech, make everyone die without warrior's 2 seconds shield.
    No matter of your stats, you absolutely need warrior shield to finish the map. So they will NEED warriors in party and warriors can tank.

Speaking of weapon,
    I think shield is good as it is. It's meant to be mob cleaner. It does its job and proc comes fairly quick tbh.
    Sword is meant to be boss killer but it won't kill boss. That's the problem.

Make it fair.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elec View Post
    Well. You guys don't understand what's my claim.
    Like after 2nd phase of Raha and mech, make everyone die without warrior's 2 seconds shield.
    Not necessary. Mage can use Lifegiver skills for the same task of warrior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

The problem rn is that the sword cleans mobs with the dmg haste boost of 8sec, kills minis and boss with the dot proc and has a guaranteed proc on charged attack.

While shield has guaranteed proc on 15 attacks so it may be long to proc pretty similar to polaris, does benefit of a little dmg and haste buff of 4 sec only with belt when these buffs are usually to mob and mini clean. It isn’t even able to kill the mini slime or robot on it’s own without the belt and armor buff with 2k str when sword does kill it and the mobs arround it using AOE ability on proc.

That’s why people prefer buying the sword, as an example the rogue’s dagger has no pb dealing with the mini boss with one proc, same goes to the mage’s staff even if those are designed to « clean mobs ».

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

2 warrior 2 mage average 24-27sec per run (aegis and sword)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2023-02-07-17-37-38-97.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	222.9 KB 
ID:	253347

1 warrior 2 mage 1 rog average 24-26sec per run (sword)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2023-02-07-12-36-08-40.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	164.4 KB 
ID:	253348

First pict both warriors knows how to take initiative what to do to improve run efficiency

Second pict i adjusted combo told warrior how pre proc works and how will it help to improve run efficiency

Overall warriors are viable for pts just need brains and be initiative we're not running LB here... Also running at 2.2-2.3k primary which is 4-5% per piece primary per gear nothing OP!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Please buff the kraken sword the boss dmg weapon feels weak compare with other classes. Buff the kraken sword ,,deep waters" proc , please.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexwwe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Just to be more viabile in elite portals