Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2023-02-02 Content Update (299521)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Kraken sword needs a proc damage buff, not a base damage buff, or initial impact buff...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I mean base stats buff, anyway just no.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I would love to hear from any Legend on the topic of class rivalry. I’m so very close to the data - the stats and the proc performance… but I don’t have hatred for other classes and nobody excludes me from parties.

Feel free to start your own topic on this or respond here. It’s clearly the central issue (not appropriate balance, stats and proc performance).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure most of tanks here is asking same thing.
    'Let sword does enough dmg to take phase 1 2 of portal bosses.'

Not asking same or more dmg as rogue and mage.
    Not asking to dominate lb runs.
    Just enough dmg to make party with people/guildies, with confidence knowing I can take boss parts, without relying on op geared rogue or mage who don't need us.

Here is my experience yesterday and today.

When mecha was open, I joined random elite. Usually no one's there. But occasionally I some see some people wants to try then I help them. It takes like 3mins but I don't mind.
    (Side topic, hope you double gold drop here since it physically takes 2~6 times longer than other 2 portals.)

And just before rahab opens, eke was open alone. I joined random elite. There were a lot of people there. I met at least 5 rogues and mages who just start map and drop boss hp under 10% alone within seconds. But also sometimes all party has only mythics takes 2~3mins too. I don't mind help them finish the map.

Can I do this with kraken sword+kraken helm+kraken armor+kraken belt+kraken arti + arc sap+h garlic+h tad?
    No. I need Neptaris to do this.

Even with all kraken armor+belt+arti+Venge+pet aa proc, sword can't do half of mecha or eke.

E rahab is worse.

I saw sword buff update and joined elite random. There was another tank with full kraken. We both couldn't do phase 1 to 2 alone. And other's were under geared so they couldn't help.
    Is this right amount of dmg a 'boss killer weapon' should have? 2 tanks with full 81 arcane gears can't help others but need geared mage and rogues to run this map?
    What's the use of kraken sword if neptaris will continue to do more dmg and sword can't do enough dmg to do phase 1 or 2 in endgame portal maps? Isn't it supposed to be the strongest weapon we use in the hardest map?

Again, I just want sword to do 50-60% of portal boss with all procs stacked. That's all.
    Let us play when op geared rogue/mage friends are offline or hard to find. Let us play with more people and help random party to run difficult maps.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elec For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I would love to hear from any Legend on the topic of class rivalry. I’m so very close to the data - the stats and the proc performance… but I don’t have hatred for other classes and nobody excludes me from parties.

Feel free to start your own topic on this or respond here. It’s clearly the central issue (not appropriate balance, stats and proc performance).

Have you guys tried running solo in elite rahab using war? Oh use a complete krak set and lmk if you guys survived phase 1.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Adrumos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

To be fair I elixired up and made it through solo. Had to stack a bunch of elixirs but I did it, once out of 5 tried. Kept playing with builds and timing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    To be fair I elixired up and made it through solo. Had to stack a bunch of elixirs but I did it, once out of 5 tried. Kept playing with builds and timing.
    Yeah we have to buy all the damage elixirs which cost a lot of gold and just to get past phase 1 or 2. And its not even guaranteed if we can get it done because of the pool. Thats with a decent awakes kraken set and Specially with kraken sword too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

(not appropriate balance, stats and proc performance).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

[mention]Cinco [/mention] here’s how to fix Warrior.
    1.)Buff juggernaut(35 second cooldown)
    -80% damage reduction for 14 seconds
    -impervious to all debuff effects for 10 seconds
    -self heal 50%hp when hp falls below 30%(consistent)
    -increases armor and hp by 40% for 14 seconds(when charged)
    -taunt ALL nearby enemies in a 10 meter radius

Why buff juggernaut? We are the ones who are suppose to keep the group alive, if we go down everyone else goes down. Current juggernaut is useless, mages gun is way too overpowered where 1 lightning strike kills us(when they are proced). I understand players with full kraken, full flawless, 8% primary stat awakened gear are suppose to be stronger than most players. But this is extremely sad. I have 47% total str awake, I’m full flawless fury, with a full kraken set. Why do I still get 1 shot or 1 combo?

I’m a 37k hp, 10.5k armor warrior, sadly no longer a tank). (Arcanite bemine as hb)

On top of that rogues 1 combo us with meph even if after we charged jugg. We can’t be damagers that’s fine, but no longer tanks? Then why even use a warrior.

2.)Increase warriors, HP and Armor by 50%

Meaning if I have 10k armor, the new buff would put me at 15k. Same with Hp, if I have 40k hp, new buff should leave me at 60k.

Why increase increase HP/ARMOR by 50%? Simple, we are jokes of *tanks*, you can compare me to a shield-less mage… we can’t be the damagers of the team, that’s cool, we can’t be the support of the team, fine. But no longer the tank of the group? Please atleast consider this.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

The answer is quite obvious and simple, as a "tank" any instakill kills you.
    Taking Rahakor as an example, he has purely instakill skills.
    With which the armor or the hp you have is practically irrelevant, only the damage matters.
    So how do you could compare with a rogue or mage? If you can't deal the same damage as them, and you die the same way, and in the same place.
    Where is the balance?
    What do you need a tank for?
    Do you still need a tank?
    What is the function of a war? If anything kills you, and your damage is also poor.
    Let's not talk about pvp...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nocturnus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

In my humble opinion,
    Tanking is useless right now.
    There are pools, mobs and boss attack that kills tank, no matter what we have like shield, jugg, hp and armor reduction elixir. It will kill us anyways, no point to have those stats and skills.
    Plus rogues and mages have enough hp and armor booster, strong enough to kill boss and mobs quickly.
    There is no need ot use of tanking/taking aggro/meat shield.

No one shouldn't kill boss or mobs too fast like right now if we want to take about tanking.
    Its juts pointless.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Elec For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gianthills View Post
    hope there is a better chance increase to get the kraken weapons. it is very overpriced due to recent improvements. I remember Cinco said that over time it would be able to obtain these weapons more easily, but so far nothing seems to have changed. and the price just goes up.

Enviado de meu moto g(8) usando o Tapatalk
    +1000

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Looking On that and 90% warriors switching to mage/rog soon 0 tank will be online xD

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Great update but i want to complain abt something.

Boss prio is good but man i cant hit any mobs with my skills rn. Especially in rahab. Can you add a toggle to switch mob focus, boss focus? Not everyone owns a kraken gear and in rahab some runs i need to clear mobs coz some people die coz of it.

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Thanks for the fix to guns aiming now at least 1 of the 3 bulets hits the boss and is enough.

About warriors, I think warriors somewhere on game they lost their class, and because of this the other 2 classes became more independent.
    Now warriors ask mage to heal and rogue to buff protection.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

In elite rahab warrior tank/hp/armor advantage(even mage/rogue have more hp and armor proc buff) doesn't matter because it's instakill you. The mechanic of e rahab is dealing enough damage will put you in safe against instakill. The only warrior's advantage in pve is the ult but we can't get ult in portals and some ppl still asking to remove it.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

People complaining about war being useless now but what happened to those players when rogue was useless in mausoleum? And war was in high demand in evg(everyone was switching to war back then).

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

22. The Following User Says Thank You to gunstick For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    + Hugthulu returns! Seek out Cupid in Windmoore to get started.
    + The Lovecrafting event features new Pets to craft, new Endless and Tainted Accessories, awesome vanities and more!
    + Check out the full preview: here!
    + Elite Rahabkor has a chance to drop a new recipe that can be used to upgrade the Kraken Battle Artifact to 'Rahabkor's Talisman.'
    + Rahabkor's Talisman gives increased stats (shorter proc duration, shorter cooldown compared to the Kraken Battle Artifact).
    + Zodias Kraken Battle Bow proc cooldown has been shortened to twelve (12) seconds.
    + Zodias Kraken Battle Cannon proc cooldown has been shortened to twelve (12) seconds.
    + Attacks from Kraken Battle Bow and Kraken Battle Cannot be dodged (though they can miss).
    + Zodias Kraken Battle sword gets additional base damage.
    + Increased the amount of damage done by the first Kraken Battle Sword proc impact.
    + Abilities now prioritize bosses > others > props.
    + The Zodias Kraken Battle Shell Armor Proc visual effects are now less complex (to improve performance).
    + Lunar New Year aura recipes will be removed when the event ends.
    + Adjusted position of the Rogue Arcane birthday buckler.
    Abilities prioritise bosses thing... Can you make it an option which can toggled on and off? It's annoying when you wanna a kill off a dangerous mob (bomb bot) but a miniboss is nearby so can't even target it lol...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gunstick View Post
    People complaining about war being useless now but what happened to those players when rogue was useless in mausoleum? And war was in high demand in evg(everyone was switching to war back then).

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk
    That always happens at the beginning, with classes.
    For example, the rogues, at first many rogues complained, feeling ignored, they simply stopped complaining and many changed to mage or war, others stopped playing.
    The same will happen with war, they will get tired of complaining, and they will change class or etc, and you will no longer hear complaints.
    On the other hand, each one protests for their classes, do not expect someone who is not, for example, war, to comment on what another class needs or should do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Lol yeah I think I do less damage in pvp with the sword then before the up date

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Can we please retain awakes from kraken arti when crafted to rahab artifact

There won’t be any special awake event any soon n people will be just using it to proc n switching to stats artifact. E.g- the kraken arti on which we all spent alot of awakes to get good awake.

Or maybe add some bd or gloot to this arti I don’t understand the reason for releasing a new arti with 5% all more n shorter cd either should have made these changes to kraken arti instead or should have released it with those stats, reason being kraken arti was released in mid dec time and we got a new one alrdy. Divine ring offers something different than kraken ring which I can understand it has totally different use but this is same upgraded version just more loadout to proc n switch for now to get that extra 5% bonus.

Ofc when awake event will be there people will awake this new rahab arti but for now let us retain awakes from kraken arti to this new rahab arti for a limited time period say a week so those who have good ones can get there’s upgraded.