Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: from a rushers point of view

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default from a rushers point of view

As an ocasional rusher myself i can give some advice....

Do not gang up.. We will remember who you are and hunt you down when there is no one to help.

Do not help someone who is being rushed, some ( myself ) do not attack for no reason and you attacking us will be a reason to rush you to.

Once you are dead do not revive and try to attack us, it will just make us angry and you will be a target.

The best thing to do is to ask us why we are rushing you, and try to sort it out.. Do not swear and insult as that will earn you more deaths.

Do not boot without a good reason or warning if we transgres in your arena. Once is fine but continue and chances are you'll get rushed.

If you poke players without asking or knowing them we probably going to poke you back with auto aim and a few combos.

I am not posting this to threaten or intimidate anyone but writing this from a "rushers" point of view in hopes that it will bring some understanding...

Ps: There are some players who are just bullies picking on the weak and its best to just avoid them..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

There really is no such thing as 'rushing'.

Its the normal way to PvP..
    Bringing back the wave!
    RIP: Flowman
    MY GUESS: 5,002
    <-- Yes.. it still is.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Worship For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadyace:764636

Do not gang up.. We will remember who you are and hunt you down when there is no one to help.

Do not help someone who is being rushed, some ( myself ) do not attack for no reason and you attacking us will be a reason to rush you to.

Once you are dead do not revive and try to attack us, it will just make us angry and you will be a target.

The best thing to do is to ask us why we are rushing you, and try to sort it out.. Do not swear and insult as that will earn you more deaths.

Do not boot without a good reason or warning if we transgres in your arena. Once is fine but continue and chances are you'll get rushed.

If you poke players without asking or knowing them we probably going to poke you back with auto aim and a few combos.

I am not posting this to threaten or intimidate anyone but writing this from a "rushers" point of view in hopes that it will bring some understanding...

Ps: There are some players who are just bullies picking on the weak and its best to just avoid them..
    So pointless what goes tru your mind when you post.
    Lv76 Full Dex Bird Supernamek, Lv76 Full Int Nuke Mage Supersongokou, Lv76 Tank Bear Darkpiccolo, Lv76 Tank Support Rhino Darknamek, Lv76 Full Dex DOT Fox Kakkorot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadyace:764636
    Like you when you were l24 picking on 20s?
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Not to be entirely offensive hear, but the majority of rushers I have faced aren't even bullies in the higher levels. Its just that they aren't the best players in the world, so they rush... If they were actually good they would pvp the respectful way -.-". Thats why I don't like this post so much... Not to be too rude here but honest, but actually rushes will lead to the rusher getting more deaths than the rushed, and to the point of helping someone beig rushed, i believe u should always help them. Someone who helps someone being rushed is under essentially the exact same pretense that a person randomly rushes the victim in this case. Shaocalur has a post with good tips to combatting rushers, and u brought it home when u said try talking it out. Completely agree. If u can talk it out great. Else, i really dont think your other two points are a concern considering the rushers havent been like jaw dropping amazing, so they can be dealt even in 1v1. And honestly, some people crave rushers. Especially the rush fails. Leaving it on that note.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Baus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Another fail thread..
    People stop making pointless threads!
    Ps: i rlly dont understand why in the sts games peolpe use this word(rush),its just that pvp was meant to be with no rules,if u join a pvp room be prepare to own or get owned..

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seiyen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Play the game the way you want to play it. If you want to rush, rush. If you wanna cry, cry.
    gf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Who said i said stop rushing? I wasnt telling anyone to stop rushing or whatever. Everyone plays the game as they choose, and every choice has a natural consequence.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadyace View Post

First thing which you should drill into your thick skull is that there is no such thing as rushing , sorry did i just kill your rebellious spirit ? Even though rushing technically does not exist , it is up to the HOST how he wishes to pvp. If it is a 1v1 and you knowingly attack some one either not prepared / or under leveled you make yourself look like a major a hole. Why idiots like you infuriate me is that you not only ruin your reputation but you also kill the experience and thrill for some one new. Countless times have i spoken to new players who dont pvp because they are afraid of people like you. If you wish to rush by all means host your own room and have a FFA no ones going to stop you.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kanozaki For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kanozaki:765135

First thing which you should drill into your thick skull is that there is no such thing as rushing , sorry did i just kill your rebellious spirit ? Even though rushing technically does not exist , it is up to the HOST how he wishes to pvp. If it is a 1v1 and you knowingly attack some one either not prepared / or under leveled you make yourself look like a major a hole. Why idiots like you infuriate me is that you not only ruin your reputation but you also kill the experience and thrill for some one new. Countless times have i spoken to new players who dont pvp because they are afraid of people like you. If you wish to rush by all means host your own room and have a FFA no ones going to stop you.

This is why i love ya Kano

Where's that thanks button again.. haven't used it in awhile
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Idk how to reply with a quote on phone, but that was deep kano. Deep schtuff.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Baus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

No rules so yeahhh, kind of pointless.. BUT if you wanna follow that then whatever, not everyone will follow it. STS didn't make any rules, other players did and it's not official

SL: Ark;Misfit;Sleepingpills;Hugster // DL: Ark // AL: Ark // PL: Ark
    [Retired Player]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javier995 View Post
    This is why i love ya Kano

Where's that thanks button again.. haven't used it in awhile
    It's over there on the left, hehe.
    Lel. You Fanny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

I honestly can care less about PvP because the four times I have ever tried PvP'ing someone, they call me a noob for "rushing" or either killing them... They literally cry over anything! Not saying that all PvP'ers cry, but the four times I have tried, I get booted for killing them, or rushing... I simply don't PvP anymore...
    AB: Szangyoe
    AL: Szangtheman/Szangyoe/Szangheili

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Szangheili View Post
    I honestly can care less about PvP because the four times I have ever tried PvP'ing someone, they call me a noob for "rushing" or either killing them... They literally cry over anything! Not saying that all PvP'ers cry, but the four times I have tried, I get booted for killing them, or rushing... I simply don't PvP anymore...
    It's really hard to be strong does it?

I feel ya bruh!
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Play as if it's your last.
    Because in the End, You will face Judgement

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Bahahahaha .... Nuff said

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Well, first of all INB4LOCKDOWN

Secondly - duuuuude.. U sound really schisophrenically constantly saying US.. Who r those 'us'? Anonymus??

And finally:

Quote Originally Posted by shadyace View Post

This shows who you really are.. YOU rush others who are weaker but at the same time you are AFRAID of those who are stronger... This is just soooo low.. I'd say that word but kids might be reading this..

P.S.
    to that locking dev: i'm sorry for obvious flaming, but i could not pass this not from Jedi attitude nor from AoB one

I know i should've tried to solve this peacefully, but sometimes we have to make exceptions from the rules. And this person deserves such exception
    click my sig to join

Got a SCAMMER to REPORT? DO it HERE!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to flashbackflip For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashbackflip View Post
    Well, first of all INB4LOCKDOWN

Secondly - duuuuude.. U sound really schisophrenically constantly saying US.. Who r those 'us'? Anonymus??

And finally:

This shows who you really are.. YOU rush others who are weaker but at the same time you are AFRAID of those who are stronger... This is just soooo low.. I'd say that word but kids might be reading this..

P.S.
    to that locking dev: i'm sorry for obvious flaming, but i could not pass this not from Jedi attitude nor from AoB one

I know i should've tried to solve this peacefully, but sometimes we have to make exceptions from the rules. And this person deserves such exception
    Amen, and INB4LOCK
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

inb4lock ^^ *gives everyone a cookie*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Szangheili:765863
    I honestly can't care less about
    Sorry, had to fix, hate that mistake.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lowlyspy For This Useful Post: