Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Suggestions and Rewards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default Suggestions and Rewards

First of all, greetings to everyone.

Me and my team have been introducing new vanity ideas for the game for a while and we've been enjoying it. Until our idea was tricked out and we weren't given any rewards.

There is a reward system, but they say it's not for us.. It's not that I'm greedy (it doesn't even matter anyway) but we deserve a reward.. Injustice disappointed me and my friends.

We request the non-tradeable version of the content we produce as a reward.

Look at the images and let us know what you think, are the ideas the same? isn't it?

Banner in the image came upon the recommendation of a player in the Goblin Event Lb and the player was rewarded before the end of the Lb.

Ign: Lea , Rutihen and Hyperxfear

Link; https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

SM-A315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pars For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

I get your point but, while the banner concept was made through a forum vanity design contest that affirmed beforehand that the winning designs would be awarded to their respective creators once the item got released, your aura concept was made as a suggestion not bounded to any "contract" from sts.

Many of the vanity designs added in events are made out of suggestions by the community, this is another case, just feel happy that your idea got implemented.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to flashio For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Copy written work goes a long way, js
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

If the hand aura was your idea, use it to pat yourself on the back. Personally I think it’s awful.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    I get your point but, while the banner concept was made through a forum vanity design contest that affirmed beforehand that the winning designs would be awarded to their respective creators once the item got released, your aura concept was made as a suggestion not bounded to any "contract" from sts.

Many of the vanity designs added in events are made out of suggestions by the community, this is another case, just feel happy that your idea got implemented.

exactly… thumbs up!

freebump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Default Suggestions and Rewards

Keep the vanity suggestions going! Though when you suggest… or give feedback on something and it gets implemented… unless said otherwise by a Dev. You don’t get special treatment for it… I’m glad your idea got implemented and hope sts continues using our player feedback and suggestions.

Here’s one of my suggestions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by THE GOLDEN KING; 02-04-2023 at 02:33 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

If you dont want them to use your ideas keep the to yourself, many a player would be honored to even have sts take their suggestions into account.
    The hand banner youre talking about was from a forum contest, for the goblin event.
    Theres no reward “system” it was a simple contest.
    Noone specifically asked you for you and your teams work, so why should you be rewarded?
    Looking back at your thread youre mad about sts introducing the hands aura for top10? The one you laughably lazy edited under a character as an “aura”?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Copy written work goes a long way, js
    Doesnt work like that, copyrights arent free and take time. Its not like calling dibs on something
    copyrighting photoshopped hands over a picture of a game, you dont even have the rights to mind you, is insanity.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Hands coming from the ground is not a revolutionary design. It’s so basic and doesn’t require much creativity. You don’t deserve anything for this, especially because it was a SUGGESTION.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    If you dont want them to use your ideas keep the to yourself, many a player would be honored to even have sts take their suggestions into account.
    The hand banner youre talking about was from a forum contest, for the goblin event.
    Noone specifically asked you for you and your teams work, so why should you be rewarded?
    Looking back at your thread youre mad about sts introducing the hands aura for top10? The one you laughably lazy edited under a character as an “aura”?
    It was a really lazy edit. I can’t believe he is trying to take credit for such a thing. I would be embarrassed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    The hand banner was gifted to the player who designed it, you need to do more research. Of course, we were proud that the content we produced was brought to the game, but what I want to talk about here is a souvenir gift (as I said, the nontradeable version). And yes, no one asked us to recommend content, we did it with pleasure, and if our content is made available to the game, as before, a copy should be given to the producers as a gift. and also our simple ideas and photoshops are better quality than the items in the game(As users mentioned in the comments).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by worldwide309 View Post
    It was a really lazy edit. I can’t believe he is trying to take credit for such a thing. I would be embarrassed
    You shouldn't call something simple that you've never tried in your life. Generating an idea is more difficult than drawing/designing it.
    Hands coming from the ground is not a revolutionary design. It’s so basic and doesn’t require much creativity. You don’t deserve anything for this, especially because it was a SUGGESTION.
    Our goal was not to replicate it, it was to quickly put the ideas we imagined into a picture and have them brought into play. We succeeded..

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pars View Post
    The hand banner was gifted to the player who designed it, you need to do more research. Of course, we were proud that the content we produced was brought to the game, but what I want to talk about here is a souvenir gift (as I said, the nontradeable version). And yes, no one asked us to recommend content, we did it with pleasure, and if our content is made available to the game, as before, a copy should be given to the producers as a gift. and also our simple ideas and photoshops are better quality than the items in the game(As users mentioned in the comments).

You said it yourself - no one asked you to recommend content and you did it with a pleasure. However you are contradicting yourself by asking for the aura because you feel entitled to it. You do not own an idea. It was a basic idea and the fact that you think it requires creativity to think of hands coming from the ground baffles me. Just be happy your “idea” was implemented instead of complaining and asking for a free aura.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Generating an idea is not more difficult than drawing/designing it… I just generated an idea right now… a rain cloud that also has some thunder-strikes. I hope sts will give me a free aura if they use my idea..

20. The Following User Says Thank You to worldwide309 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

You said it yourself - no one asked you to recommend content and you did it with a pleasure. However you are contradicting yourself by asking for the aura because you feel entitled to it. You do not own an idea. It was a basic idea and the fact that you think it requires creativity to think of hands coming from the ground baffles me. Just be happy your “idea” was implemented instead of complaining and asking for a free aura.
    I would agree with you if what I'm talking about (giving a gift to the creator) hadn't happened before. If you think it's easy to create content and get it rolled into a game, answer this yourself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Generating an idea is not more difficult than drawing/designing it… I just generated an idea right now… a rain cloud that also has some thunder-strikes. I hope sts will give me a free aura if they use my idea..
    I knew there was that artist inside you somewhere! Good luck.

23.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #17
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

We will let you know if there’s ever a design contest with rewards attached (like we did with Goblin that one year). There is no general “reward system” for suggestions or fan art.

Closing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: