Thread: Arcane legneds merchant forum or website.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Arcane legneds merchant forum or website.

I just want to ask if there is a special forum or website or a special place here to ask the price of an item? In my opinion, this is important so that people don't offer random prices or are not deceived by high prices when they are in a position of not knowing the price of the goods we are going to buy.

If I ask about prices in general forums, I don't think it's the right thing to ask about things like that, because I've never seen anyone ask for item prices in this general forum.

That's all the problem I face or maybe other people feel when they want to buy something or sell but don't know the value of the item. Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I have been thinking about making a website from scratch with detailed market information regarding prices. But like any other thing in my life - I will probably never do it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fytheo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

So we're just asking? The problem is I once asked about the price but was answered "How dare you ask about the price of my vanity".

Then I would like to ask the price of the following items.

Dark harb set rog:
    Night Blossom Blade Aura:
    minstrel set rog:

Thank you, I hope someone can answer the price range of this item.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hulsi3922 View Post
    So we're just asking? The problem is I once asked about the price but was answered "How dare you ask about the price of my vanity".

Then I would like to ask the price of the following items.

Dark harb set rog:
    Night Blossom Blade Aura:
    minstrel set rog:

Thank you, I hope someone can answer the price range of this item.
    Dark Harbringer Rouge my spouse bought a set just yesterday for 185m

Minstrel Set Rouge not that sure but backpack is around 20-30m range last time i bought it and arm helm should not be more than 4-5m per piece...but recently i saw post in forum that say the set sold for 87m and someone making thread buy backpack for 75m idk if this is just someone trolling or something but yeah

Night Blossom Blade Aura im not sure but you can recheck back in forum or someone else who know/sold/bought recently maybe can give price range

Those prices i gave are based on what i found in forum and what i know how much they recently sold for it might be correct and might not be correct...correct me if im wrong

(Also you can check the price on your own , you just need to type the name of the items and search it in the forum you will see all thread that was created regarding the items which is ppl selling or buying it , hope this helps)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AucResearcher View Post
    Dark Harbringer Rouge my spouse bought a set just yesterday for 185m

Minstrel Set Rouge not that sure but backpack is around 20-30m range last time i bought it and arm helm should not be more than 4-5m per piece...but recently i saw post in forum that say the set sold for 87m and someone making thread buy backpack for 75m idk if this is just someone trolling or something but yeah

Night Blossom Blade Aura im not sure but you can recheck back in forum or someone else who know/sold/bought recently maybe can give price range

Those prices i gave are based on what i found in forum and what i know how much they recently sold for it might be correct and might not be correct...correct me if im wrong

(Also you can check the price on your own , you just need to type the name of the items and search it in the forum you will see all thread that was created regarding the items which is ppl selling or buying it , hope this helps)
    For the last night blossom blade I saw at auc in December with a value range of 270-300m. btw, thanks for the input and the answer.

Maybe I'll use the price benchmark 1 month ago maximum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hulsi3922 View Post
    For the last night blossom blade I saw at auc in December with a value range of 270-300m. btw, thanks for the input and the answer.

Maybe I'll use the price benchmark 1 month ago maximum.
    Np happy that it helped ^_^