Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
Darkfor, I can see your love for the game and reminiscing about the past and Pocket Legends popularity and former glory.

It's admirable you desire this and that for our beloved game. And many have suggested a PL2 that is old school similar to the success of old school Runes Scape.

However. I am a realistic and live in the present, and I understand our game has changed and our player base is more concise, have aged and arguably for the worse.

The toxic players won't quit because of the nostalgia and come on game to complain about how unhappy the feel the game is and why, blame other players and our makers for the demise of it.

I try to be as positive as I can. And make the most of what our game does provide for me.
Entertainment and fun. I look and make it enjoyable because I choose to. Life is so much better if you have the right attitude and make the most of what is given to you.
Yeah, I must really apologise aswell that I went a bit off from the original subject - I have a distracted habit to circle around the thoughts what I get in the moment when I'm writing the comment, and mostly I can't resist the desire about wanting to share something - I got just too much thoughts sometimes and mostly I don't see problem to share my thoughts apart from the original subject - However, I do always try to keep my words short if I'm circeling around the different subjects.

But yeah, the game has changed and there is no return to old days - and I really do like the PL still, but there is some certain things what I strongly dislike - but it's what it's, and there is no return to old days, and I wish always better days for PL.

I myself don't consider myself as a toxic player, as I'm always trying to be as positive and friendly person as I can and I'm mostly always nice to everyone - but I really do like to complain sometimes and share about my opinions _sometimes a strong opinions_

But yeah, I really am waiting for the PL2, when/if that happens - I don't have too much hopes for it, but I really wish that it happens one day and I really wish that it's completly Success! STS really has deserved another popular game!

I really wish that Creativity Corner comes back to PL. But I just got the thought that what if the reason for its removal was that the PL2 is in the corner - not sure, but it might be so, as I don't see reason why else they would remove the whole Creative Corner.