Thread: Just a stranger cruising by

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Default Just a stranger cruising by

Haven't posted in years lol. Probably no one here left that I know, but just passing by to say HI and wish old friends well. Your friend JungleGold/Occultformula/Hook

P.S.. I noticed mods have deleted the "Creative Corner" section. And along with it, all my art threads Only memories I had left lol.

If an old friend sees this don't hesitate to P.M me!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hook For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    256 Posts

Hello Dan , I hope life is treating you well.

Your artwork was , one of a kind and brilliant.

Forums has been upgraded and unfortunately some sections where removed. Hopefully you have a record of your work saved up somewhere.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fwend For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Hello there. Yeah it took 5 confirmations for me to be sure that the ART section is removed.. and it's strange the the art section is still available on AL's Forum. I guess the mods just thought that there isn't enought posts incoming on the PL's art section. Sad it was removed though.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkfor For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Welcome back my good friend

8. The Following User Says Thank You to worldwide309 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    Hello Dan , I hope life is treating you well.

Your artwork was , one of a kind and brilliant.

Forums has been upgraded and unfortunately some sections where removed. Hopefully you have a record of your work saved up somewhere.
    Sunnyyyyy! Thank you. Likewise. Good to see you still kicking butt on PL. And sadly no, I did not save my PL artwork. I think I'm still in your discord group but haven't posted in a long time, I believe everyone quiet down. Lol. Miss you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfor View Post
    Hello there. Yeah it took 5 confirmations for me to be sure that the ART section is removed.. and it's strange the the art section is still available on AL's Forum. I guess the mods just thought that there isn't enought posts incoming on the PL's art section. Sad it was removed though.
    Yes very weird move. I doubt it took up much room. I really liked hopping on forums a couple times a year to visit my old art threads lol. O well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    256 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hook View Post
    Sunnyyyyy! Thank you. Likewise. Good to see you still kicking butt on PL. And sadly no, I did not save my PL artwork. I think I'm still in your discord group but haven't posted in a long time, I believe everyone quiet down. Lol. Miss you

I'm sorry you lost all your amazing art work, You always where very talented in graphic design. And one of the best forum signature makers on game.

I will go though our dm's on discord to see if any of the artwork was saved, the ones that you made for me.

I'm unsure of all the other artwork you made was sent to me , I do remember lots on forums , with the new ideas of your underwater theme too, and your PL fan art was so cool to see. I don't know if STS have kept any record of it, it doesn't hurt to ask.

-Helen Keller

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fwend For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

I'm sorry you lost all your amazing art work, You always where very talented in graphic design. And one of the best forum signature makers on game.

I will go though our dm's on discord to see if any of the artwork was saved, the ones that you made for me.

I'm unsure of all the other artwork you made was sent to me , I do remember lots on forums , with the new ideas of your underwater theme too, and your PL fan art was so cool to see. I don't know if STS have kept any record of it, it doesn't hurt to ask.
    Ah yes that underwater theme was so fun to make lol. I remember that summer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Yes very weird move. I doubt it took up much room. I really liked hopping on forums a couple times a year to visit my old art threads lol. O well.

Yes, Indeed it was weird move - - I've been thinking many times that some day I'm going to do 3D Art in based on Pocket Legends - so if this ever happens and I end up doing 3D Art, I won't be able to share it in the Art section anymore, and that just feels sad - but I guess it can be shared on some other forum section like [General Discussion].. But in overall I think there wasn't any reason to remove the Art section, and I wish they wouldn't have removed it. PL's forum section feels now empty without them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfor View Post
    Yes, Indeed it was weird move - - I've been thinking many times that some day I'm going to do 3D Art in based on Pocket Legends - so if this ever happens and I end up doing 3D Art, I won't be able to share it in the Art section anymore, and that just feels sad - but I guess it can be shared on some other forum section like [General Discussion].. But in overall I think there wasn't any reason to remove the Art section, and I wish they wouldn't have removed it. PL's forum section feels now empty without them.
    It sure does! These forums were the spot to be a decade ago lol. Non stop chatting & countless drama daily here. Sad everything must come to an end.

Hopefully the art section is restored one day.

Good luck with your art projects!

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

It sure does! These forums were the spot to be a decade ago lol. Non stop chatting & countless drama daily here. Sad everything must come to an end.

Hopefully the art section is restored one day.

Good luck with your art projects!
    Thanks!

Yeah - AL is now the only Spacetime's game that has the Creative Corner - and it's really easy to see that AL is ST's main focus - but that's understandable as AL has A LOT bigger playerbase than PL.

I've seen since early as 2014 some players saying that PL is dead - but only now in past couple of years it has started to be more or less true on my own eyes.
    But I wish everyday better days for PL - and I wish that we would still live the L76 CAP times which is still my favorite CAP.

I've been hoping for that we would have a individual Classic Pocket Legends game, that has only L76 cap and it would stay that way forever - and DEV's would just focus on adding more things on there, more adventures, new item sets and a lot of new Achievements and Quests on that game. It would be like remastered Classic Pocket Legends that would have better graphics like in AL, and it would be a lot more wider classic experience than the original L76 CAP was, which was already the perfect PL experience. Yeah, I know that this is a really big fantasy which most likely isn't never going to happen. Sometimes you just stop to think that what if PL would be still just like in old days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    256 Posts

Darkfor, I can see your love for the game and reminiscing about the past and Pocket Legends popularity and former glory.

It's admirable you desire this and that for our beloved game. And many have suggested a PL2 that is old school similar to the success of old school Runes Scape.

However. I am a realistic and live in the present, and I understand our game has changed and our player base is more concise, have aged and arguably for the worse.

The toxic players won't quit because of the nostalgia and come on game to complain about how unhappy the feel the game is and why, blame other players and our makers for the demise of it.

I try to be as positive as I can. And make the most of what our game does provide for me.
    Entertainment and fun. I look and make it enjoyable because I choose to. Life is so much better if you have the right attitude and make the most of what is given to you.

And Dan I do apologise for wavering from your original post. I still keep your amazing artwork as memories that I can not forget.

-Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Darkfor, I can see your love for the game and reminiscing about the past and Pocket Legends popularity and former glory.

It's admirable you desire this and that for our beloved game. And many have suggested a PL2 that is old school similar to the success of old school Runes Scape.

However. I am a realistic and live in the present, and I understand our game has changed and our player base is more concise, have aged and arguably for the worse.

The toxic players won't quit because of the nostalgia and come on game to complain about how unhappy the feel the game is and why, blame other players and our makers for the demise of it.

I try to be as positive as I can. And make the most of what our game does provide for me.
    Entertainment and fun. I look and make it enjoyable because I choose to. Life is so much better if you have the right attitude and make the most of what is given to you.
    Yeah, I must really apologise aswell that I went a bit off from the original subject - I have a distracted habit to circle around the thoughts what I get in the moment when I'm writing the comment, and mostly I can't resist the desire about wanting to share something - I got just too much thoughts sometimes and mostly I don't see problem to share my thoughts apart from the original subject - However, I do always try to keep my words short if I'm circeling around the different subjects.

But yeah, the game has changed and there is no return to old days - and I really do like the PL still, but there is some certain things what I strongly dislike - but it's what it's, and there is no return to old days, and I wish always better days for PL.

I myself don't consider myself as a toxic player, as I'm always trying to be as positive and friendly person as I can and I'm mostly always nice to everyone - but I really do like to complain sometimes and share about my opinions _sometimes a strong opinions_

But yeah, I really am waiting for the PL2, when/if that happens - I don't have too much hopes for it, but I really wish that it happens one day and I really wish that it's completly Success! STS really has deserved another popular game!

I really wish that Creativity Corner comes back to PL. But I just got the thought that what if the reason for its removal was that the PL2 is in the corner - not sure, but it might be so, as I don't see reason why else they would remove the whole Creative Corner.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    256 Posts

I can understand why certain sections of the forum was removed.

If you think about the purpose of a forum? It is a discussion board where people can share their common thoughts and experiences about a particular subject.

Now if you owned a forum and it is no longer active, not for days, weeks , perhaps months or more. Is it really worth keeping that channel there? When there are so many other channels that do get posted on?

You have to consider how overwhelming a forum can be for new users not being able to navigate them and all the information it provides. Streamlining and reducing the options makes it much simpler and easy to read. As well as saving server data space.

Just because something affects you personally, it does not mean it is a huge impact on the forum holistically.

Food for thought.

-Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

They WHAT?? Aw man all my sigs were saved there too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Welcome my friends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buchmeister View Post
    They WHAT?? Aw man all my sigs were saved there too
    Lol yea, unfortunately

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

i remember ur drawings man, came back on forums a few days ago and noticed a few sections gone aswell, breaks my heart to see honestly

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Stefan Risteski For This Useful Post: