Thread: Grinder event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default Grinder event

Is there any reasonable reason why sts wont make grinder event this year? even tho its a mini event
    Kraken prices wont drop by magic

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Everyone wants something cheap but will never put in the work to buy what they want. How sad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Well, every free player in all games will indeed be required to collect a lot of items, even here, almost everyone is farming to earn money or reach the top rankings. So what will make sts different from the rest? at least some of the prices for goods tend to be worth the effort involved, such as selling love letters or hug arcane crates. What's unfortunate is that the Elix time is short and the item drops are hard to get, even energy is rare in the Hugthulu realm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by worldwide309 View Post
    Everyone wants something cheap but will never put in the work to buy what they want. How sad
    Or i just want to enjoy this game having a life, kraken will eventually drop to 60m someday and your "hard work" which it was farming as a robot esunk before nerf will go to garbage like mythics did

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikesito View Post
    Or i just want to enjoy this game having a life, kraken will eventually drop to 60m someday and your "hard work" which it was farming as a robot esunk before nerf will go to garbage like mythics did
    Actually makes sense.
    The trend of this game is un-surity at its core.
    There's constant fluctuations in pricing and value (both price and rarity) along with inconsistent changes by developers themselves, not to mention nerfs , buffs, bugs and notorious scams.

Factoring all these into a game , will make it extremely inconsistent.
    When u bring a robot type (consistent) farming in a map, it's always not going to yield what your time is worth.
    It's about making inconsistent choices and gambles that lead to better yield just like in RL. (New game by STS)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Let me clarify: The rich people want poor to stay poor because, how did kraken rised from 120m to 200m is there any hoarder or what? 400m for kraken wep and armor is ridiculous i dont even think mythics reached this prices

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

St Patrick event last year I believe the vendor had unlimited locks, this made mythics drop by a huge amount. If this year the vendor also has unlimited locks (same locks as store except no cool down or limit/timer) then arcane will probably drop a good amount

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Let me clarify: The rich people want poor to stay poor because, how did kraken rised from 120m to 200m is there any hoarder or what? 400m for kraken wep and armor is ridiculous i dont even think mythics reached this prices
    kraken bow from 90 full awaken to 180m full awaken xD

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

This is called demand and supply my friend.... Kraken sword was not good enough back then but after buff (mainly proc prioritise bosses over mobs) it is more in demand in comparison to kraken aegis.

For mage and rogue.... So many players are switching to these classes from warriors so there are not many kraken gears to fulfill the demand and hence price is rising.
    I still remember, It took me 2 weeks to find kraken armor and gun for mage and I even paid overpriced for them because I wanted to buy them so badly.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gunstick View Post
    This is called demand and supply my friend.... Kraken sword was not good enough back then but after buff (mainly proc prioritise bosses over mobs) it is more in demand in comparison to kraken aegis.

For mage and rogue.... So many players are switching to these classes from warriors so there are not many kraken gears to fulfill the demand and hence price is rising.
    I still remember, It took me 2 weeks to find kraken armor and gun for mage and I even paid overpriced for them because I wanted to buy them so badly.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk
    What I'm saying is that we need a slightly buff in crates i hope this come in ursoth or st patrick.

I dont want to think that the price will stay like this until summer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

What I'm saying is that we need a slightly buff in crates i hope this come in ursoth or st patrick.

I dont want to think that the price will stay like this until summer.
    I think rates are just fine if they go up the rates w/ rahabkor easy to farm would be pointless and endgame can be achieved in 1-2months many afk in normal rahabkor and still earning prices rn are justified with the current farming maps and demands ty

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

The drop rates in lockeds are so low..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk