Thread: More golds?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Cool More golds?

We have bigger luck for chances of reroll, how about if there would be vanities for more golds looted from mobs?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

more golds looted means more gold in the inventorys of players means that items will cost millions more than actually, so ppl will ask for more gold again
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Riccits For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Riccits View Post
    more golds looted means more gold in the inventorys of players means that items will cost millions more than actually, so ppl will ask for more gold again
    Oh well, it's possible

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jsaieagle View Post
    We have bigger luck for chances of reroll, how about if there would be vanities for more golds looted from mobs?
    If that happened then new players and old players gold would be highly unbalanced and a small portion of the community would rule the economy... cause of course these items would be rare
    DL: love|Floating|Olympian|Cornflake
    pl: Karma|VVorld

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Riccits View Post
    Have u seen the prices of the new sets lol 45 mil is ridiculous. I think its already happened lol I been away for months now and sets were never so expencive. Another thing I think is kinda unfair is the big plat elixers that boost luck. It seems that all the rich people who spend loads of money will get all the luck. What happened to the good old days when there wasn't so much greed.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
    Tupaclegend lvl 62 Warrior
    proud member of C.O.T

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thugimmortal View Post
    Have u seen the prices of the new sets lol 45 mil is ridiculous. I think its already happened lol I been away for months now and sets were never so expencive. Another thing I think is kinda unfair is the big plat elixers that boost luck. It seems that all the rich people who spend loads of money will get all the luck. What happened to the good old days when there wasn't so much greed.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
    yup lol
    personally i woudnt play this game anymore if i dont spend plat... for elixes etc., buts another topic

the only little gold sink we had was in sewers (pre plat elix times), where we didnt make any gold, just spend it for the gold elixes.
    nowaday if i gonna farm a few hours humania i always leave with 20-30k or more in trash loots. multiple that with 2000 players a day means 40mil more in game in one day. i think the dark number is much higher.
    iam still the meaning the main items should be bound to the looter.. makes gold mostly useless and makes more ppl play the game..(like WoW or O&C)
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jsaieagle View Post
    Gold is not that hard to come by, why make it even easier to get, that will hurt the CS so bad that the value of the in game items would be next to nothing since everyone and their neighbor would have 1mil+ just from farming for a little bit...Then STS would be forced to lower the drop rates of items, and when players would just begin playing PL they would look at the cs and find that items are 500k+ cause so many ppl playing had so much gold, and they would most likely look for another game
    Last edited by Griffinfan; 08-31-2012 at 11:15 AM.