Thread: Price range for Lovecraft top 25 & 50 wings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Imo

Top 50 - max 20m since color is not good, pink doesnt match with anything and u look weak when u wear pink. There is no special shine on them. Lothario set doesnt give u aura.

Top 25 - max 30m just because they are rare, i wouldnt wear them personally. They also dont match with anything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Default Price range for Lovecraft top 25 & 50 wings

Quote Originally Posted by bedyns1 View Post
    Imo

Top 50 - max 20m since color is not good, pink doesnt match with anything and u look weak when u wear pink. There is no special shine on them. Lothario set doesnt give u aura.

Top 25 - max 30m just because they are rare, i wouldnt wear them personally. They also dont match with anything.
    Well , your top 25 wings valuation seems like a joke to me , gl finding one for that price , I agree that those don’t look that good , but 30m valuation that’s only 45 in game & has effects on it , btw we don’t have many wings with effects .

And which fool gonna sell his hardwork for 30m , while he could have farmed atleast 200m+ in the time he spent playing the event to try to top 25.

And your top 50 wings valuation , i.e max 20m , also is a real dumb valuation coz there are various wings which aren’t even as less quantity & don’t have any effects and are worth much much more than 20m . But if you are lucky enough you might find one for 20m . But I am sure they’ll be worth a lot in the future , so it’s not a max 20m , rather a minimum 20m.

I understand that it’s your opinion , but it’s not at all an acceptable opinion.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    Well , your top 25 wings valuation seems like a joke to me , gl finding one for that price , I agree that those don’t look that good , but 30m valuation that’s only 45 in game & has effects on it , btw we don’t have many wings with effects .

And which fool gonna sell his hardwork for 30m , while he could have farmed atleast 200m+ in the time he spent playing the event to try to top 25.

And your top 50 wings valuation , i.e max 20m , also is a real dumb valuation coz there are various wings which aren’t even as less quantity & don’t have any effects and are worth much much more than 20m . But if you are lucky enough you might find one for 20m . But I am sure they’ll be worth a lot in the future , so it’s not a max 20m , rather a minimum 20m.

I understand that it’s your opinion , but it’s not at all an acceptable opinion.
    what? now look at the prize and apologize to the soothsayer DD

Odesláno z mého SM-A528B pomocí Tapatalk